Parties are groups of up to 12 players made for the purpose of easier leveling and companionship.
To create a party, type '/organize "name of party" '. You must have level 7 Basic Skill to create a party, but there are no restrictions on joining a party.
The player who creates the party is the leader. The leader can remotely invite people to the party by typing '/invite "name of player" '.
To change the party leader:
- Open the party window (alt-z for shortcut).
- If the party window is locked, unlock it by clicking the button with a padlock icon.
- Right-click on the player who you want to make the leader, then choose 'party represent delegation' from the menu.
To leave the party, type '/leave'.
The lock icon on the bottom of the party window will toggle targeting of player names using skills without opening a PM window. When locked, this option is enabled. Each player is able to change this feature for themselves.
How to share items:
- Each take: The acquisition of items is restricted based on drop priority.
- Party share: Any party member can immediately acquire items, regardless of drop priority.
Item sharing type:
- Individual: The player who acquires the item keeps it.
- Shared: Acquired items are shared between party members.
- Each Take: Party members only gain EXP for monsters they do damage to.
- Even Share: EXP is split between party members. For example, if a Wizard is sharing with a Priest and Monk, the experience gained by the monsters killed by all three will be equally distributed between the three of them. In a party of more than 2 characters, there is a 20% EXP bonus per character beyond 2. Only people within 15 Base Levels of each other can share.
|Characters||Total EXP||Per Person|
Making a Listing
- Use the "/recruit" command to bring up the party booking creation window.
- Choose desired classes, level, leveling area and roles. A maximum of 6 different classes can be selected at once.
- After hitting OK, a new "Searching" window will appear. To modify your listing, hit the modify button.
- Once you are finished putting together your party, hit the cancel button to close the listing.
Finding a Party
- Click on the "Booking" button underneath the character infobox or use the "/booking" command.
- Input desired parameters and hit "Search".
- A list of available parties will appear, and you can contact the person who created the listing.
|Levels||Experience • Base Level (Base EXP Chart • Base EXP Quests) • Job Level (Job EXP Chart • Job EXP Quests) • Party System • Guild Level • Homunculus Level (S-Type)|
|Leveling Methods||Weekly Turn-In Events (Gramps) • Leveling Spots • Eden Group Leveling Quests • Bounty Board Quests • EXP Quest Table|