Orc Memory Dungeon
From Limit Ragnarok Online Wiki
|Orc Memory Dungeon|
|Base Level:||30 ~ 80|
- With 2 or more people in your Party, the party leader needs speak with Dimensional Gorge Piece (gef_fild10 242, 202) to "Reserve the Orc's Memory".
- After the dungeon is created, speak to the Dimensional Gorge Piece to "Enter the Dungeon".
- Note: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again with with the shortcut Alt+B.
- Note 2: There is a 2 hour time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Once inside, the party leader must speak to Kruger ([email protected] 180,29) to start the instance.
- To pass each zone on the first map, you must kill the Enchanted Orc in that zone (Enchanted Orcs are identical to
). Kruger explains that each non-enchanted orc you kill will cause a to spawn near the exit.
- Depending on the challenge you wish to face, you may kill only the Enchanted Orc, or instead kill everything. If enough Orcs are killed, a large mob of will spawn at the end of the 4th zone.
- The first Enchanted Orc spawns at (142, 87). Killing it opens a portal at (168, 125).
- The second Enchanted Orc spawns near (106, 108). Killing it opens a portal at (89, 94).
- The third Enchanted Orc spawns at (32, 44). Killing it opens a portal at (38, 105).
- The fourth Enchanted Orc spawns near (24, 178). Killing it opens a portal at (21, 189). All monsters on [email protected] will de-spawn as soon as the last Enchanted Orc dies.
- On the second map, speak to Kruger again ([email protected] 35, 169). He explains that you will need to extinguish the Braziers to proceed to the next zone.
- As before, depending on the challenge you wish to face, you may kill only the specific guards, or instead kill everything. If enough Orcs are killed, a large mob of will spawn at the end of the 4th zone.
- Each killed will respawn as an .
- Each killed will respawn as a .
- The Braziers in the first zone are at (27, 164), (55, 154), (108, 145), and (99, 179). After being activated in order, The Chief Orc of Safeguards will spawn at (110, 156). Killing him will open a portal at (48, 100).
- The Braziers in the second zone are at (35, 92), (33, 70), (71, 30), and (84, 50). After being activated in order, Orc Sniper will spawn at (67, 64). Killing him will open a portal at (101, 55).
- The Braziers in the third zone are at (143, 144), (162, 134), (145, 116), and (137, 98). After being activated in order, Depraved Vengeful Orc Spirit will spawn at (156, 147). Killing him will open a portal at (167, 104).
- After the Depraved Vengeful Orc Spirit dies, a Depraved and Shaman Cargalache will spawn in the 4th zone.
- When Shaman Cargalache dies, all monsters on [email protected] will de-spawn (except the Anophles and Orc Hero).
- Note: If Shaman Cargalache dies at the same moment as another Orc, a bug may prevent the de-spawn.
|Bakonawa Extermination • Bangungot's Instance • Bios Island • Buwaya's Cave • Endless Tower • Ghost Palace • Hazy Forest • Horror Toy Factory • Infinity Space • Malangdo Culvert • Mors Cave • Nidhoggur's Nest • Octopus Cave • Old Glast Heim • Orc Memory Dungeon • Sara's Memory • Sealed Shrine • Wolfchev's Laboratory|