From LimitRO Wiki
An Instance is a type of dungeon created by party and can only access by the private party, for a certain amount of time.
Each instance has different background, requirements, rewards and challenges, in LimitRO we have many instances!
|Hazy Forest||99+||1.5 Hours|
|Orc's Memory||30+||2 Hours||Kill MvP Orc Hero|
|Octopus Cave||1+||3 Hours|
|Malangdo Culvert||110+||1 Hour|
|Sealed Shrine||75+||12 Hours|
|Infinity Space||100+||4 Hours||
|Wave Mode||100+||18 hours|
|160+||18 hours||Schwartz's Honor Token|
3 Days Instances
|Nidhoggur's Nest||70+||04:00 on 3rd Day|
|Wolfchev's Laboratory||150+||04:00 on 3rd Day|
|Sky Fortress||145+||04:00 on 3rd Day||
|Endless Tower||70+||04:00 on 3rd Day||
|Old Glast Heim||130+||04:00 on 3rd Day|
7 Days Instances
|Bakonawa Lake||140+||04:00 on 7th Day|
|Bangungot's Hospital||100+||04:00 on 7th Day|
|Sarah and Fenrir||140+||04:00 on 7th Day|
LimitRO Exclusive Instances
|Lunette Island||175+||Can enter any time.||Access to Limitless Island|
- They involve one-way (no going backwards) progressions in an NPC-narrated quest.
- They require players to be in a Party, and are "created" uniquely for each party. One party (its members) cannot enter the instance of another party.
- They have time limits in which the quest progression must be completed. If the quest is not completed, the instance will be destroyed, and players sent back to their Save Points.
- They (may) have cooldown periods, where a player must wait after the time period ends before creating/entering a new instance.
- They do not allow the skill Teleport (or Fly Wings), and send the player back to their Save Point upon logging out in them.
- They may restrict certain other skills depending on the instance.
- They are restricted to characters of certain Base Levels.
- The players can not reenter the instance if the players happen to exit the instance before the instance is done (e.g. disconnected, died then respawn).
- LimitRO has boosted and improved all instances to suit our mid rate server term, you may find many instances are much more rewarding than official servers.