From LimitRO Wiki
- When reading this, I assume that you already have registered an ingame account and has the full installer downloaded/installed.
- Graphic Device is the graphic card that you want the game to use, try different ones that is available for you.
- Resolution is the game client size, some of the resolution gives "blurry screenshots", then you simply change into another one.
- Play in Full Screen (Yes or No)
- Trilinear Filtering
- Enable Fog (Yes or No)
- Ingame fogs effect
- Use lightmap
- Ingame map lights.
- Sprite Quality
- Texture Quality
- Can set those to mid or low if you have a laggy game graphic.
- Restrict Mouse to window (yes or no)
- To display Aura effect ingame
- To enable custom homunculous AI
- To enable custom mercenary AI
- Display tip of the day
- Turn all ingame effect on/off.
- Change character ingame name display method 1 / 2.
RO Extend "ROExt"
- Special option extended.
- Mouse Freedom
- Remap Mouse buttons
- Remap Alt+F4
- Free CPU When Inactive
- Always on Top
- Lock Window
- Code page: (Language select).