From LimitRO Wiki
- Base Level 140+
- Completed Cautious Village Quest
- Completed Rumor, Time and Legend Quest
- Completed Bakonawa Extermination Main Quest
- Speak to any Warper, choose Instances, then Bakowana Lake.
- Speak to Taho to reserve the instance, then speak to him again to enter.
- Once inside the instance, speak to Taho and he will summon Bakonawa.
- Head to the center and you will see Bakonawa. He will be unreachable by melee attacks. Meteor Storms and Storm Gusts will be spammed by hidden enemies all throughout the center area.
- Once you defeat Bakonawa, he will retreat. Now you must eliminate the Cauldrons and the Gongs at each side of the lake. Be careful tho, Bakonawa can spawn at anywhere in the map.
- When you eliminate all 4 of them, an Enraged Bakonawa will appear at the center of the lake. He is much more powerful now. When his HP gets low, monsters will continue to spawn in the area.
- After killing Enraged Bakonawa, a Bakonawa's Treasure Box will spawn at the center. Kill and it will drop the rewards.
- Make your way back to Taho to get some Ancient Grudge.
|Monster||Level||HP||Race / Element / Size||Weakness||Valuable Drop|
|145||194,830||Demon / Dark 2 / Small||Holy||-|
|156||3,351,880||Dragon / Water 4 / Large||Wind|
|140||5||Formless / Holy 1 / Small||Dark|