|Starting Point:||/navi dali02 136/79|
The Airship Assault instance is part of Heroes' Trails, where you follow the adventures of Chaos and his friends. In this instance, you must help them survive the airship assault, and in return you will have a chance of obtaining Airship equipment set and Ferlock equipment set.
- Upon entering, you will find yourself at the Airship.
- Create a party before entering (/organize partyname)
Once you leave, you cannot re-enter this instance.
1. To start this instance, go to Warper -> Instance -> Airship Assault. It will warp you into the Dimensional Gorge.
2. Click the Dimensional device. Power up the device to generate the dungeon. Use the device to enter instance.
3. Talk to Fenrir, then listen to the conversation of Captain Ferlock, Iris and Chaos.
4. After the finishing the conversation, a warp will appear to the west. Ignore the monsters and proceed to the the lower deck.
5. Kill all monsters on this floor to proceed. The monsters resemble Beholder (aggresive) and Rotar Zairo (aggressive).
6. A message will appear after killing all monsters. Proceed to next stage.
7. Kill all monsters on this floor to proceed. The monsters resemble Blue Acidus (aggressive) and Gremlin (aggressive).
8. After clearing the map, talk to Iris. The monsters have reached the Engine room, there's no saving the airship now. A portal will appear. This will send you back to the previous floor.
9. Kill all monsters on this floor to proceed. The monsters resemble Beholder (aggresive) and Gold Acidus (aggressive).
10. After clearing this map, a portal will appear. This will send you back to the first floor.
11. Talk to Fenrir to start a conversation. This will trigger a boss fight.
12. Defeat the dragon Wyvern. This monster uses no skills, therefore all attacks are blockable with Safety Wall.
13. After defeating the dragon, talk to Iris. By this time, Airship Captain Ferlock finds his weapon, and starts shooting everyone in his anger. This conversation will trigger the final boss fight.
14. Defeat Captain Ferlock and help him regain his senses. This monster doesn't have skills but does long range physical damage, therefore all attacks are blockable with Pneuma.
15. Upon beating some sense into the Captain, talk to him and Chaos.
16. Enter the portal to exit ship and finish the instance. This will teleport you back to the Dimensional Gorge.
17. Check your inventory and see what you got!
|This quest or instance is repeatable.|
|The cooldown is 23 hours.|
|Image||Name||Level||HP||Size / Race / Element|
|Rotar Zairo||113||15,900||Large / Formless / Wind 2|
|Gremlin||118||20,313||Medium / Plant / Water 2|
|Beholder||118||20,313||Medium / Plant / Water 1|
|Gold Acidus||130||48,430||Large / Dragon / Holy 2|
|Blue Acidus||130||40,718||Medium / Plant / Water 1|
|Airship Wyvern||117||300,000||Large / Dragon / Dark 4|
|Captain Ferlock||130||3,000,000||Large / Dragon / Dark 2|
|Airship's Armor||Armor||All stats +1
MaxHP +1000 MaxSP +100
Mdef +10 If equipped with Airship's Boots and Airship's Cloak, MaxHP +25%, MaxSP +25%, and increase movement speed.
|Airship's Cloak (1)||Garment|| Neutral resistance +10%. Flee +20. Variable cast time -20%.
|Airship's Boots||Footwear|| AGI +1, ASPD +10%.
|Ferlock's Hat||Costume Upper||Costume headgear of the Airship Captain Ferlock.|
|Ferlock's Armor||Armor|| MaxHP +500. MaxSP +50. MDEF +10. All Stats +1.
If refined to +7, MaxHP +500, MaxSP +50.
If refined to +9, MaxHP +200, MaxSP +20.
If refined to +12, MaxHP +300, MaxSP +30.
If equipped with Ferlock's Cloak and Ferlock's Boots, MaxHP +25%, MaxSP +25%, and increase movement speed.
If the total refine level of all Ferlock's Armor set equipment is 30 or higher, additional MaxHP +5%, MaxSP +5%.
|Ferlock's Cloak (1)||Garment||Neutral resistance +10%. Flee +20. Variable cast time -10%.
If refined to +7, variable cast time -10%.
If refined to +9, variable cast time -10%.
If refined to +12, variable cast time -5%.
|Ferlock's Boots||Footwear|| AGI +1, ASPD +5%.
If refined to +7, AGI +1, ASPD +5%.
If refined to +9, AGI +1, ASPD +5%.
If refined to +12, ASPD +1.