Terms of Service
Please read before creating an account!
Note: We have devided our punishment in 2 levels - level 1 is when you get caught ingame live by a GM in GM Team- and the other level is when you get reported in a Forum Report.
Note 2: We have many !commands that gives a better gameplay, such as !noask which will prevent players to deal you ingame/guild invites.
The very basic of a community is respect. A common rule that almost needs no mentioning, but I will write this incase some of you might lack the ability to show respect to each other and the GM Team.
- Don't be rude and use bad words (Example: fuck).
- Any sign of rude behaviour or bad manners and being provoking towards other players is not tolerated.
- If you have a question, ask it in a well mannered way (Example: "Excuse me, may I ask you a question?").
- If you have an answer, answer it politely, or else just go away and say nothing.
- Help each other and don't look down on other players. Just because you are high level doesnt make you better than new born Novice.
- Decent characters names, pet names, homunculous names and guild names (Example: Fluffy).
- Use english, we are an international server and using english in Main Chat is a must and public places is prefferable.
The above stated notices, are a reminder that you we and your fellow co-players, want you to respect each other for the best possible game-play.
Do not insult someones mother, relatives, country, group of ppl etc.
You are not alllowed to example: say curse words to "whole country".
Do not Exploit Bugs in the server
If you find a way to perform a task in-game that bypasses the normal requirements of the task, and you take advantage of this shortcut, then you are exploiting a bug. If you find a bug, please report it on the forum. An already found bug are not allowed to be exploited either, so if you get reported of using it, watch you, because you will get banned for it.
Don't post other Website URL(s) or Link(s).
Do not write other website links, urls, or anything related in our community, ingame or forums.
We don't want your link, in any kind of form.
Do not AFK Farm
Don't try to AFK leveling and farm items using auto spell cards or other method that let you get the item when afk.
Do Not Scam or Cheat Other Players
Scamming is intolerable. Do not offer overcharge/discount and run away with somebody's money. Do not trick people by selling them a "slotted" item that really isn't. Do not try to get other players to give you their account information. Conduct all trades in-game or on the forum. That way we have logs. If you are making a trade in-game, have a chat about it first. A chat log saying "I'll give you a slotted helm" followed by a trade of an unslotted helm is enough evidence for us to reverse the trade. The trade logs alone aren't good enough, because we can't know what the deal was supposed to be.
No spamming and flooding!
Do not spam sentences repeatedly. Do not spam skills in towns.
Do not flood the chat for everyone (example: S> Item , S> Item , S> Item , S> Item)
2x same sentence or sentence with same meaning in Main chat is ban able.
Do not advertise other servers
LimitRO players enjoy their server and do not care for other servers. Trying to take them away is not tolerated.
Do not act stupid
It's hard to give this rule much of a description, but don't do anything that, while not being listed above, is obviously something that would not be allowed.
Punishment for acting stupid varies depending on the level of stupidity.
Please note, that we do not investigate cases of account hacking (including: stealing characters, items, zeny, coins or marauding) if more than 1 person knew the password to the account. Do not give your password to anybody!
We do not recover items (zeny) lost by user's fault.
- Items were accidentally dropped on the ground
- Items (zeny) were accidentally given to a wrong person
- Items were accidentally sold to an NPC
- Items were broken during upgrade attempt
- The character was deleted by user, but the user forgot to unequip items (zeny)
- Other resembling cases
To sum this up, we won't give you the lost item if you are scammed or got hacked.