Sign in to follow this  
Christabel

Christabel poppin' in

Hey.

I came here in hopes of finding a server that's kinda like an official but where it takes less time to reach the same goals. So far so good. (I also dig the fact that this server seeems to be based in my general area 😁 So, no need to mad time zone calculations 😊)
I'm quite a lone-wolf and generally unconventional kind of player, trying to be as self-sustaining as possible and I don't tend to interact much. But all my tons of characters are now in their 100s so expect to see me doing lots of IS. All my characters have Christabel in the names. 
The reason for my play-style is quite related to my lifestyle. Sometimes I may have weeks of nearly unlimited time to play, and then I may go out to sea for many weeks, or just get busy with something else for some time. Or lose my sense of purpose in the game, which has always been temporary so far. It's about 50/50. So, as soon as I start to establish myself in a guild or a community, something often comes inbetween and I have to be away. But I like to come back and pick up where I left off. 
My first baby steps in RO are from 2006 when I watched my mother play it, but I started to play more independently in 2008. In 2009 I joined iRO and since 2010 I've also tried various private servers and been hopping between iRO and various privates. Lately it has been mostly iRO again, but when I got kicked from a guild after a 6 week sea stint, I came to a conclusion that with my very variable lifestyle I will need something that's quicker and easier but still exciting enough. 
So, ah, yeah. Hi. 🙂

Heya! Welcome to the server! I'm quite new myself too so I wouldn't be able to guide you anywhere. I definitely get the whole, lone-wolf thing because I also get caught up in life. But still friends are good to have even for the short time you're logged in. Sooooo, with that said hope to see you around!