This topic is NO longer UPDATED, for accurate info please visit our WIKI.

Costume Headgear List

About

Official list of all LimitRO Costume headgear, and a little info of where to obtain them.
This list will be updated.

NPC

Quest

Unbox

VIP Group

Achievement

Lucky Roulette

The list will be updated, more costumes incoming ❤️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Event Rewards

Genie Shop

Forum Rewards

Seasonal Events

GM Event Reserved

• Thanks 2

War of Emperium

Battleground 

Gladiator Tournament

• Thanks 1

Instance Drops

Monster Drops

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

little bit disappointed, give me back my old CE

T.T

all my hardwork to save for cash point and buy my lovely CE gone (only 3 months since i get my imp hat and magic kitty)

and i need to restart my hardwork again to collect the Costume mats (VERY hard)

😭😞

technically those who are "end game players" are the only ones who could farm for these "Rare" CE's

Try to adjust BIO 3 Map for example, mobs there are so strong even "end game" players are having a hard time farming there.

How much more for mid-end to starting players?

:D 

Sorry guys for the bad impact of the CE quests....and thank you really for caring and voicing up, it means a lot.

I have now made some real common sense, considering all cash costumes value etc, and I hope the new requirements today and for the future will be acceptable.

<3

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Sorry to say but this is the plain truth:

They were ours to begin with...You are like a vendor who sells something then raid us, take what we've already earned and sell it back to us as deficient (missing a card slot) and as expensive as it gets and then ask for a "thank you" for making this 'revolutionary'(!) transition easier? 

This has a name in the literature of governing styles. 

(oh sorry I forgot it's your server and it's just a game right, so we are ok)

Well I just thought it's all the same, Lai does smth, we complain, seasons go by and the cycle repeats lol.

Actually I don't know why we complain, it's really his call. We just play here willingly.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lyssky said:

Sorry to say but this is the plain truth:

They were ours to begin with...You are like a vendor who sells something then raid us, take what we've already earned and sell it back to us as deficient (missing a card slot) and as expensive as it gets and then ask for a "thank you" for making this 'revolutionary'(!) transition easier? 

This has a name in the literature of governing styles. 

(oh sorry I forgot it's your server and it's just a game right, so we are ok)

Well I just thought it's all the same, Lai does smth, we complain, seasons go by and the cycle repeats lol.

Actually I don't know why we complain, it's really his call. We just play here willingly.

HAHAHA how long it take for you to realize about this? thousand veterans left not because of the server but LAI.

• Like 1

@ramboe, not funny and mean. :(

This change is the best for the community and new players, as they do no longer need to spend Cash Points to get the fashion, but only focus on the real game play and game challenge to obtain the game rewards ~~

• Like 1

@Lai

Trying to make the server the most "Newbie friendly"as possible is not always the best thing to do, you're spoonfeeding the new players at the cost of dissapointing the players that have been here for years while the new players can easily leave this server and move on whenever they want, don't make the old ones that remain do the same.

• Like 1

@Satele, I'm very confused.

How is this change not newbie friendly?

But it's good topic to use "newbie friendly", it's hard to balance, to which level is really newbie friendly.

As far as I know, we are all Newbies at one point, it's matter of you willing to continue or not.

How easy should the life be? (game life)

PS. If you wanna start a discussion of "Newbie friendly" I don't think this topic is the right place, if you kindly avoid offtopic under this topic, and start a topic on Assembled Hall would be nice.

We could discuss more what real "newbie friendly" is.

As far as I'm concerned and know, this Costume freed from Cash Points / Real money, is a big step towards making LimitRO more newbie friendly.

On 11/7/2017 at 10:33 PM, ramboe said:

HAHAHA how long it take for you to realize about this? thousand veterans left not because of the server but LAI.

The thruth hurts

5 hours ago, Satele said:

@Lai you're spoonfeeding the new players at the cost of dissapointing the players that have been here for years

Agreed

36 minutes ago, Lai said:

@SatelePS. If you wanna start a discussion of "Newbie friendly" I don't think this topic is the right place, if you kindly avoid offtopic under this topic, and start a topic on Assembled Hall would be nice

Lai, you should start the topic. 

the best I like this change is to remove the Slot from costume headgear, Make more close to Official setting is Sensible!

Constantly changing To find the best solution, Do nothing equal to zero.

And RO is a Longevity online game because of Constant change.

• Like 2

i too, just like you will miss primarily the signature looks my chars have, aside from the obvious bonus stats from overupgraded dphgs. but its really the signature cute looks that will be missed a lot. i'm pretty sure they will be coming soon, its providing the sensible amount of materials and or chances, quest to acquire them  that's hard to formulate.

right now i'm going with it and soon you'll embrace it too. i'll be missing my ming dragon hat (gold) but then - well things change, nothing in life is ever fair. its how you deal with it and innovate within the ever changing rules and or game meta.

i lost stuffs too, but here i am logging in and playing whenever i can. been really busy irl lately. but i do login and see what's up from time to time. hope to still see you guys around. ^_^

anyways i have to change my look, its no longer Zohan The Golden Dragon Ranger, but now its Zohan The Green Dragon Ranger ^_^

2ppydco.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I still think that the change is good.  Besides, there are still things which cannot be acquired anywhere else unless via Donation (e.g. Costume Garments, and the Gemstones themselves).  I'm not pro enough to determine if that is enough to satisfy the people who donated, but if it isn't, then maybe, new items can be introduced in the future that will cater specifically for them.

----

Going back to the topic:  Thanks again for the list.  What does rainbow poring look like when worn?

What we talk about is not whether the new system is good or not. You guys just forget about the mistake here. We PAID for those looks. And now I have to play the most boring part of the game and waste my time to take it back???? Wtf kind of justice is this?

Lai just is robbing us of what truly is ours. End of the word. (Again I'm saying this has nothing to do with if this update is very good or not) !!!

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Lyssky said:

What we talk about is not whether the new system is good or not. You guys just forget about the mistake here. We PAID for those looks. And now I have to play the most boring part of the game and waste my time to take it back???? Wtf kind of justice is this?

Lai just is robbing us of what truly is ours. End of the word. (Again I'm saying this has nothing to do with if this update is very good or not) !!!

i'm really going to miss the cutest GX in LimitRO. first time i saw your char i was like, oh my! so awesome! you really have a good sense of fashion. i'm pretty sure just like you and me many others really took the time to make their chars looks unique and so awesome.

with regards to the we paid for it part though, i would have to say that we did get reimbursed/compensated with 100% CP value of the donation gears that we had. so from this stand point its really about the lost time spent on getting that perfect look. this is really hard to value, i'm really sorry about this but that part is really hard to take back (perhaps i can eye of agamoto that for yah ^_^). the gm team can only ask for your utmost understanding over the issue. (i'm really speaking more of a player now since my departure from the helper group, but during my time as a helper i saw how both the gm team and other helper players are doing their best in trying to come out with new stuffs and trying to address issues such as this. im pretty sure there we conflicting ideas presented on this move, but then again @Lai has always the final say. some will like it, some won't - Lai will do what he thinks is good for the server after giving all our side. and if you still guys are convinced that this was a bad move, just present your case to Lai. with enough "for" and "against" soon Lai may backtrack and or let's us move forward.)

its really a daunting task to @Lai and the rest of the dev team to start implementing as fast as they can to make all donation gear items (hopefully 100% + new ones) available before as a CE and or obtainable item by an npc.

its a challenge for them and something for us players to look forward to. ^_^

• Like 2

I really love you man but;

What's being done is a violation of my rights against my will. There is no more to it and since Lai is the law here, there is nothing I can cling onto. 

3 hours ago, Lyssky said:

WAIT BRO.......

YOU DONT PAY OR PURCHASE ANYTHING, YOU D O N A T E ! 

AND AS A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION, LAI GIB YOU A HAT FOR FEW MONTHS AND HE TAKE IT BACK JUST LIKE WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES. HA HA HA