Yuuki

LimitRO Helper Recruitment

Yuuki    548

LimitRO Helper Recruitment

Hello people, greetings from Yuuki!

LimitRO is currently recruiting active & dedicated players as Helpers to foster a closer LimitRO community.

Helpers would be composed of a team of players supported by the GM Team, acting as representatives of LimitRO.

Criteria:

• Fluent in English
    • Having knowledge of additional languages is a plus
  • Objective outlook on issues
    • Without prejudice, favouritism or personal feelings
  • Pleasant & able to work in a team setting
    • Having Initiative makes you stand out
  • Ability to stay calm in annoying/stressful situations
    • Take a moment to calm down, it helps.
  • Willing to spend time as Helper, interact & building player relationships.
    • Ingame, Forums & Discord
  • Knowledgeable on LimitRO (cash system, event system, custom feature & quests, which instances we have, leveling spots ... etc)
    • If you aren't familiar with those features. Read up our Wiki!

Duties:

• The main role of a Helper is to Empower Players with Knowledge
    • Players achieve greater heights by knowing the game better
  • Introduce LRO features to players
    • On your own initiative
  • Interact with players in Towns & Forums
    • Get to know current issues amongst players
  • Host Q&A Sessions to provide tips & solutions to players
    • Advice on BG, WoE, MvP, PvM, PvE
    • Leveling Advice
    • Zeny-Making Tips
    • HQ & Asgard NPC Features
    • General knowledge about RO and LimitRO
  • Host parties (access quests/instances/dungeons)
    • Guide players how to complete it
    • So that players can do it on their own without your assistance
  • Wiki contribution. (optional)
    • Enrich our Wiki with relevant information of our game features

Benefits:

• Special <Helper> character
    • Comes with special commands to assist your role!
  • Special forum for helpers to discuss current issues/events with GM Team.
  • Experience new content before release.

Together we hope to bridge the communication gap between our players and the GM Team.

Players are encouraged to apply via reply or PM using the following format:

• Name:
  • Ingame Character (Main):
  • LimitRO Experience:
  • RO Experience:
  • Languages Spoken:
  • Timezone:
  • What inspires you to be a Helper?
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper?

Note:

• Selected applicants who pass the selection will serve a full term of 6 months. After that, only outstanding Helpers will be renewed for another term.
  • If selected applicants were deemed to be unsatisfactory, their position can be revoked at any time.

Good luck.

Application Deadline: 27 September (Wednesday)

image.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Osirisxoxo    6
  • Name: Kevin 
  • Ingame Character (Main): Pooh
  • LimitRO Experience:1 Years ++
  • RO Experience:  3 Years
  • Languages Spoken:  English/Bahasa Indonesia or Malay/Chinese/Hokkien/Cantonese.
  • Timezone:  GMT+7
  • What inspires you to be a Helper?  Since i am donator to this server, and recently i saw alot of players quitting due to their own reason. I wanna try my best to keep this server alive. Helping newcomers and guide them along the game. It will both benefit me and the server itself XD.    
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? My time obviously and RO knowledge.
  • Like 5

l Wrath l    4
  • Name: Ron
  • Ingame Chracter: KiIlua Zoldyck (kiilua)
  • Limitro Experience: 1year+
  • RO experience: 7years
  • Languages Spoken: English / Filipino
  • Time zone: GMT+8
  • What inspires you to be a helper? : Once I was a newbie and I found it entertaining to help new players. Honestly speaking its my hobby to help those who needs help
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper: My knowledge about RO in general and LimitRO to get more players for the server
  • Like 3

• Name: Angela
  • Ingame Character (Main): Ellenia
  • LimitRO Experience: 2 Years +
  • RO Experience: 5 Years 😇
  • Languages Spoken: English / Indonesia / Chinese / Hokkien / Cantonese 
  • Timezone: GMT+7
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? Helping people always been my hobby, there is always new comers in LimitRO but they seem lost, wondering around to find help end-up quit within a week. This make me really want to help them to keep playing and enjoy in LimitRO 😊. 
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? I believe with my experience and knowledge in LimitRO, i could brighten up or guide new player. Since my AB is awesome, i can always been helping hand and guide them how to finish on every instances that i have completely done.  🤓
  • Like 12

sinon213    4
  • NameMichel
  • Ingame CharacterBarzaniaz
  • Limitro Experience10years+
  • RO Experience7year
  • Languages SpokenEnglish/Filipino
  • Time zone: GMT+8
  • What inspires you to be a helper?: Because of willingness to help all player specially for newbie and i want to guide and i will share what i know in this game to other's.😇
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper: My Knowledge all about LimitRO and Sharing what i know and guide all newbie and i will always help anyone anytime.😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

GET WET    7
  • Name: Asha
  • Ingame Character (Main): D o r a m
  • LimitRO Experience: 7 months
  • RO Experience:  10 years
  • Languages Spoken:  English & Bahasa Indonesia
  • Timezone:  GMT+7 or GMT +8
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? because you guys need my help
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? my brain and my heart
  • Like 1

yenny15    43
  • Name: Jeannie
  • Ingame Character (Main): Momochann
  • LimitRO Experience: Around 7 years 
  • RO Experience: 7 years
  • Languages Spoken: English and Spanish 
  • Timezone: GMT + 5 GMT + 6
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? LimitRo is my home I have been here forever ~ so I should like to make it a better place for newbies to come
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? I'm a patient and cheerful person, I like to help people specially newbies, I want to make LimitRo a fun and happy place for everyone <3
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

Jhonyweek    14
  • Name : Andres
  • Ingame Character : Buls Cross
  • LimitRO Experience : 7 years
  • Languages Spoken : English and spanish
  • Timezone : COT (UTC-5)3
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? I´been playing limit ro since i was a child and everytime i see a new player reminds me when i started and i like to help all the new players.
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? Im usually online and willing to help people when other helpers are offline because of my time zone. I have 7 years of experience playing Limit ro, With that i could help people in their request some instances and guides. and last i´ve noticed there are a lot of other players that speak spanish from different countries but not english so they have a hard time trying to communicate with other players thats one of the reason why they quit. i can act as middle man to help make these spanish speaking players experience with limit ro more enjoyable.
  • Like 14

lorder    22

To all please refrain posting a non application post here. All applicants will go through the normal process all non application post will be deleted.

• Like 2

Superhuman    1
  • Name: Francis Ian
  • Ingame Character (Main): Dragantra, Superhuman
  • LimitRO Experience: I am one of the pioneer here in Limit Ragnarok Online ( LimitRO ), I played here since 2009. I also played at LimitRO NOVA, a high rate server of limit RO.
  • RO Experience: 2006-2017 ( 11 Years ). I played many ragnarok servers, Official and Unofficial servers. even Ragnarok Mobile in android.
  • Languages Spoken: Filipino, English
  • Timezone: GMT+8
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? For me, having the role of a helper inspires me to share all my knowledge about ragnarok and I confidently say that I can answer all the inquiries that a players encounter while they are playing the game. For almost 11 years of playing ragnarok, I believe that I am qualified as a helper.
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? I can say that my biggest contribution that I can give as a Helper is that I am always online on the game and ready to answer all their questions they encountering while they are on the game and if by chance I wasn't online, they can drop their message on me through facebook or email so that I can still be able to answer and guide to whatever questions they have. I will do all my best and give 100% knowledge to make the server happy and satisfied with their game.
  • Like 1

Maullows    1
  • Name: Jay
  • Ingame Character (Main): K irito
  • LimitRO Experience: I played limitRO back in 2009 and just got back with a new account nearly 3 months ago
  • RO Experience: More than 10 years
  • Languages Spoken: English/ Tagalog
  • Timezone: UTC -05:00
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? Since I'm back as a donator, i can say i caught up with the gears so i can help most of the players finish the instances especially some instances that are just a prerequisite for a better instance. And it breaks my heart when I some new comer quits after a week or so. So even now, i help leveling up there chars in a faster way, giving them a good starting items, and sharing my knowledge on builds especially on gx, rg and genetic. I do some instance with other people willing to equally share the drops(everyone gets the item randomly) as long no dual accounts and afks. 
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? The willingness to have a better community on the game, help everyone as far as i can to enjoy/stay on our server and share the infos i have about the server and RO(and still try to learn more about the RO). And the normal times i play in game dont usually have a helper online. So some of the players are having a hardtime to get the info they need.
  • Like 1

Yuuki    548

Thank you all for applying.

Now, I would like you all to download Discord, and join our LimitRO Discord Group.

Also, add me on Discord Yuuki#3784

An interview will be arranged there.

Applications will still be accepted until 24:00 Hours today. (GMT-8)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Entity 808    76
  • Name: Kaiyou
  • Ingame Character (Main): Entity Genetic
  • LimitRO Experience: 2 Years 
  • RO Experience: 3 or 4 Years
  • Languages Spoken: English , Filipino
  • Timezone: GMT +8
  • What inspires you to be a Helper? I believe that many helpers quit to their job as a helper and for me that's a sad moment for all people in Limit and I want to take the role as a helper to help this server a better place
  • What do you think will be your most useful contribution as a Helper? I can make new comers so welcome to LimitRO, I can answer questions using my RO knowledge and I will make LimitRO a better place
  • Like 1