Sign in to follow this  
Leliel

[Video Compilation] Testing my PVM Sorc

To be clear: by "cheapskate," I mean not using numerous food or other item buffs. My strategy (which may not work for others) is to invest in equipment that will make you strong enough such that you can survive even without spending a fortune on buffs or relying on a party.

This video is me trying to solo one of LimitRO's latest instances: Wave Mode ~Sky~. This instance will let you farm Limit Merit badges and other Limit HQ Shop-exclusive items easily. Highly recommended for my fellow sorcerers! 

I am not trying to recommend any sorcerer build in this video - if you find that using a spell fist sorc or other class works better when going solo, then just share your own recording. It's all for fun and helping newbies get an idea of what wave mode is like.

10/15/2017: Let's ruin flame basin~

Spoiler

10/21/2017: OGH Normal Run feat. Lendl, Frenz, and Spline from Memorial Moment! 

Spoiler

/go 11/13/2017: New videos!  

First off, Room of Consciousness instance (Bijou):

Spoiler

and then, Sky Fortress instance! 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

nice video, can you post your gearlist, stats, and skill list for reference. thanks. ^_^

also no ventus? /heh

You say super cheap, but didn't show how cheap are :(
If someone it's newbie with the job, on renewall or on the server, we need some reference.
Please?

15 hours ago, Guarho said:

You say super cheap, but didn't show how cheap are :(
If someone it's newbie with the job, on renewall or on the server, we need some reference.
Please?

This is partly the reason why I didn't share my equipment yet. I didn't want people to get discouraged from trying sky-wave if they don't have end-game equipment. Try it with your friends first; there are lots of treasure boxes anyway so you can still get your share.

As I mentioned, I use minimal buffs, because I invested first in expensive equipment /heh/swt

but if you insist..

SxoNAmU.png

The accessories both have mad scaraba cards, the garment has antique book card, and the heroic magic coat has entweihen crohen card in it. If I may suggest alternatives for the boss cards:

- Instead of Ent, try using Agav card
- Instead of FBH in shoes, try using nightmare verit card
- Instead of Timeholder card, try using necromancer card

Disclaimer: I have yet to solo wave ~sky mode~ with an average eq set for sorc, but if I do, I'll also share it here /no1 but don't get your hopes high; I'm pretty sure it will be hard to solo the instance in that configuration. Best you can do is team up with a ranger so you can do crowd control/trap, a little bit of damage, then let the ranger deal with the rest.

19 hours ago, Zohan said:

also no ventus? /heh

I told you...I'm that cheap. I didn't event think of using rough winds just for this instance /heh

And if I can't stress this enough... psychic wave NEUTRAL (the default element) is the best for sky mode ~wave~. Note that my weapon is not enchanted with any element whatsoever. No need to summon your spirits /meh 

14 hours ago, kingtristan said:

If you want to to use spirit, I personally choose Aqua for this instance. She can give you bonus MATK which is nice, or 30% damage reduction.

I'm using her for fire cave. Psychic wave won't hit the ghost morroc unless I turn it into water element. 

On 10/16/2017 at 2:22 AM, kingtristan said:

If you want to to use spirit, I personally choose Aqua for this instance. She can give you bonus MATK which is nice, or 30% damage reduction.

Quick update. I tried this but for me I found ventus (on lvl 1, then defensive mode) was much more beneficial as the mobs rarely reach me in the first place and I can run quickly to get the treasures right before the next wave. To each his/her own, though :)/thx thanks for sharing! 

5 minutes ago, Leliel said:

Quick update. I tried this but for me I found ventus (on lvl 1, then defensive mode) was much more beneficial as the mobs rarely reach me in the first place and I can run quickly to get the treasures right before the next wave. To each his/her own, though :)/thx thanks for sharing! 

haha np!! agree, each his/her own

On 9/2/2017 at 10:39 PM, Leliel said:

and then, Sky Fortress instance! 

omg, i love the undisclosed desire musiiiiiiiic ^^. Nice vid! /no1

On 11/13/2017 at 9:34 PM, kingtristan said:

omg, i love the undisclosed desire musiiiiiiiic ^^. Nice vid! /no1

Yes! Muse /fsh

On 11/14/2017 at 5:40 PM, Chester said:

you no up insignia skill? i didn't saw you cast this skill

I'm not good with combos. Does insignia stack with volcano's boost?  /sob

Did you use fire insignia level 3? 

10 hours ago, Leliel said:

I'm not good with combos. Does insignia stack with volcano's boost?  /sob

Both can Stack 😊

10 hours ago, Leliel said:

Did you use fire insignia level 3? 

Vs Undead I will use Fire and Earth Insignia 

I suggest minimum get LvL1, at least you cast Earth Insignia to enemy, Enemy Receive 50% more Damage from Fire Physical and Magical . (if vs Earth Element  Enemy better don't do that, have some reason on bug(?)🤒)

Cast Fire Insignia LvL3 on you character can increase Fire  magical  Damage 25% (currently iRO is bugged on this, because they behavior is +25 damage only😆 )