48 minutes ago, SangPredator said:

@Caphleo which is better elemental sword or magical blade for auto sc ? Thanks

Depends on where you're gonna use it. I'd still vote for Sorcerer's Sword overall.

49 minutes ago, SangPredator said:

I already try +10 lunar rainbow & elemental sword with Ju card, ferus and laurell and CD in mouth = infinity bolt with auto shadow spell 5 with coldbolt --> Procs more often. Equip magical ring with mavka or headless mule card can give dmg up to 15-20 k per lv 10 bolt

Did you factor in the damage you'll be getting from the other level 10 bolt skills, thunderstorm and heaven's drive? The problem I see with Elemental Sword is it only casts level 3 bolts.

Sorcerer sword kinda expensive coz must be refined to + 11. Do you know what magic procs from magical blade ? 

7 minutes ago, Caphleo said:

Depends on where you're gonna use it. I'd still vote for Sorcerer's Sword overall.

Did you factor in the damage you'll be getting from the other level 10 bolt skills, thunderstorm and heaven's drive? The problem I see with Elemental Sword is it only casts level 3 bolts.

Yes, the advantages is to get the chain reactions from coldbolt

11 hours ago, SangPredator said:

Do you know what magic procs from magical blade ?

Just the bolt skills. At a low chance. Not really worth spending zeny to refine if you're after the auto casts.

11 hours ago, SangPredator said:

Yes, the advantages is to get the chain reactions from coldbolt

This is what I'm trying to figure out. 1 chain reaction from elemental sword is like 1 auto cast from a lunar rainbow.

1 chain reaction = 9 hits, excluding the initial cold bolt proc. Meanwhile lunar rainbow casts level 10 bolts.

So there is 4 source trigger for coldbolt from auto shadow, CD on mouth, elemental sword and lunar rainbow. Meanwhile lunar rainbow and CD in mouth also give firebolt procs to trigger another chain. 

I can't count how many hits for the chain because too many

17 minutes ago, SangPredator said:

So there is 4 source trigger for coldbolt from auto shadow, CD on mouth, elemental sword and lunar rainbow. Meanwhile lunar rainbow and CD in mouth also give firebolt procs to trigger another chain. 

I can't count how many hits for the chain because too many

I'll have to try this. Do you know how much is a Ju Card right now?

7 hours ago, SangPredator said:

Ju card around 200 m now. I prefer with ju card and ferus and laurell because boost bolt dmg. Hill wind card isnt important because procs only lighting bolt to trigger earth magic

Thanks. And dang. Still expensive. I was also planning to use 2 of them on my auto spell Sorc. 

Hi I'm pretty new to auto spell SC. I got almost all the equips in the guild except for Sorcerer's sword, but I still have problem with survival. Can auto SC healing without using potion.

Please help !

1 hour ago, NoobOld said:

Hi I'm pretty new to auto spell SC. I got almost all the equips in the guild except for Sorcerer's sword, but I still have problem with survival. Can auto SC healing without using potion.

Please help !

What are you doing with your SC? Farming?

There's no way around it. You have to use potions. Specially if you're doing instances.

6 hours ago, Caphleo said:

What are you doing with your SC? Farming?

There's no way around it. You have to use potions. Specially if you're doing instances.

Im PVM type. Mostly I farm zeny in tha 10 then go around mvp, but my SC still cant do both

44 minutes ago, NoobOld said:

Im PVM type. Mostly I farm zeny in tha 10 then go around mvp, but my SC still cant do both

Well, SC isn't really the best class to farm in thana 10. You'd need a class that at least 1 shot the targets before they can land a hit on you. You really won't survive there without using potions (which defeats the purpose of farming when you're just gonna spend them on potions).

What MVPs are you trying to kill?

57 minutes ago, Caphleo said:

Well, SC isn't really the best class to farm in thana 10. You'd need a class that at least 1 shot the targets before they can land a hit on you. You really won't survive there without using potions (which defeats the purpose of farming when you're just gonna spend them on potions).

What MVPs are you trying to kill?

My target MVPs are Baphomet, GTB, Drake, OGH bosses. I cant solo any of them for now. I saw ppl solo 2 bosses in OGH without many potions used, how can they do that ?

Currently I got a not very bad RG on same account that can solo most MVPs, I just like the way of auto spell so I created this SC.

25 minutes ago, NoobOld said:

My target MVPs are Baphomet, GTB, Drake, OGH bosses. I cant solo any of them for now. I saw ppl solo 2 bosses in OGH without many potions used, how can they do that ?

Currently I got a not very bad RG on same account that can solo most MVPs, I just like the way of auto spell so I created this SC.

What classes did they use to solo ogh? Did you see that in a video? can you post it here? I do ogh hard but I still use pots.

Can you share your equipment set and stats you have now?

Baphomet, GTB, and Drake are like the lowest of the lows when it comes to MVPs. You shouldn't have that much problem with them.

23 minutes ago, Caphleo said:

What classes did they use to solo ogh? Did you see that in a video? can you post it here? I do ogh hard but I still use pots.

Can you share your equipment set and stats you have now?

Baphomet, GTB, and Drake are like the lowest of the lows when it comes to MVPs. You shouldn't have that much problem with them.

image.thumb.png.35a6089d7bdcedd84f31b54aa19672f1.png

image.thumb.png.2d858422bff4578620f9d9372cc03a0a.png

This is my SC. I replaced kobold card with mavka on 2 evil glove. Is it better than 1 evil glove + 1 alchemy glove ?

6 minutes ago, NoobOld said:

This is my SC

Well, you really need to pot with those equips.

You don't need that much luck, or rather, you don't need any luck at all. Those points would be better suited to your vit.

Just keep working on your equips. You'll get there. What you should aim for it a +11 Sorcerer's Sword.

Just now, Caphleo said:

Well, you really need to pot with those equips.

You don't need that much luck, or rather, you don't need any luck at all. Those points would be better suited to your vit.

Just keep working on your equips. You'll get there. What you should aim for it a +11 Sorcerer's Sword.

Thanks Im buying + 11 Sorcerer's sword and Im going to use heroic hidden armor with TGK card. Is it ok to build so ?

51 minutes ago, NoobOld said:

Thanks Im buying + 11 Sorcerer's sword and Im going to use heroic hidden armor with TGK card. Is it ok to build so ?

Up to you, but I personally don't see the advantage of using tgk on this build. You'd benefit more from Nightmare Amon RA since most instances are shadow/undead based.

5 hours ago, Caphleo said:

Up to you, but I personally don't see the advantage of using tgk on this build. You'd benefit more from Nightmare Amon RA since most instances are shadow/undead based.

I got TGK already, and I think better for survival, even with 50k hp some MVPs can finish SC in 3 hit. My IP is not very good because its very far from server, some seconds delay mean dead with paper HP.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.