Sign in to follow this  
Hilmir

Zodiac Return VIII

Hilmir    240

ZODIAC RETURN VIII

August 7 - September 4 2017

About

People born in a year of the Goat are generally believed to be gentle mild-mannered, shy, stable, sympathetic, amicable, and brimming with a strong sense of kindheartedness and justice.

They have very delicate thoughts, strong creativity, and perseverance, and acquire professional skills well. Although they look gentle on the surface, they are tough on the inside, always insisting on their own opinions in their minds. They have strong inner resilience and excellent defensive instincts.

Quest NPC

• Prophet K
  • Location Asgard

Guide

• This time, with easier drop rates =)
  • The Prophet will give you an amulet.
  • You need to hunt the monster described by the Prophet, with this amulet in the inventory.
  • Collect the required amount of Souls, from the monster and talk to the Prophet for continues task.
  • Usually, this task is to find the "Hero" in "city".
  • You will have to find the "Hero" and fulfill the "Hero's request" and then go back to Prophet.
  • Finally, you will obtain the token of appreciation for the last amount of crafting Fee! 
  • At LAST step, please show the costume you made before, and you will see additional options to choice what you want.

zodiacgoat.png

Edited by Hilmir

Lian Frey    4

Hmmmm here's some kind of a guide. XD Well not really a guide but suggestions in doing the quest.
But I won't say the exact location of the agent and such.
Just giving some tips.
Warlocks and Rangers are probably the best characters for this quest. But it will still be your choice which will you be going to use.

First, if you already talked to K you should know that he's asking you to get soul pieces of the sheep by killing baphomet jrs at hidden dungeon 3.
With this in mind you can loot for oridecons, yggdrasil berries, and yggdrassil leaves since bapho jr drops it. Item ids are 610 for the leaf, 607 for the berry, and 984 for oridecon.
And I don't know if it's just me, but I think the hallucination skill of bapho jrs is somehow disabled so feel free to go all out and don't worry for your pov to turn upside down.
Upon collecting 100 soul pieces go back to K. Then he'll ask you again to get this time strong soul pieces of sheep which can be collected from goats. Best maps to hunt goats are Yuno field 7 and 11.
You can loot herbs from goat as well as empty bottles. :P
After collecting 150 strong soul pieces go back to K, he'll then ask you to find the hero in a city which is Yuno for this quest.
Location is secret :P but the general direction is south east of Yuno, 4 o'clock.
The hero will ask you to collect maneater roots and tree roots for him to trust you fully.
Easiest monster to hunt for tree roots, item id 902, is a willow at payon field 1.
Best monster to hunt for maneater roots, item id 1033, is Drosera for me. Since I can loot for its tentacles, item id 6259, and sell it at players buying them at vending harbor. With this you can somehow decrease MANDATORY payment at the end of the quest. XD
Return to the hero at Yuno after collecting 150 pieces of the two items. Then return to K.
If you're doing this quest for the first time, K will give you at random one of the two sheep zodiac hat color red (but seems like color pink) or white after paying the MANDATORY fee.
The optional last step which can only be activated if you have brought the same zodiac hat for this month. Meaning If you have brought a sheep zodiac costume with you, which can be from last year or from your other character who completed the quest. For additional 5 million for the MANDATORY payment XD , K can let you choose from the two colors so you can avoid the situation where K will give you a random one.
Well I'll tell you this cause some might have misunderstood it, you can't exchange a previous zodiac hat for the new zodiac hat.
With that I would like to say enjoy with your new costume lamb hat be it red (or pink) or white.
Thanks for reading :P
                           -Lian Frey :P

• Like 2