13 minutes ago, iToddy said:

i edited the post, i think ppl can understand now >_<'

damn u scared me, Is that way working through? That wasn't been a Bug? 

16 minutes ago, spdnep said:

damn u scared me, Is that way working through? That wasn't been a Bug? 

idk, but u can do this in official servers too (iro, bro, etc)

• Like 1

The hard part is to get your Crit Rate to at least 110 w/o spending too much on consumables. 

I hardly can reach more than critical 60 without consumables

39 minutes ago, coralo said:

The hard part is to get your Crit Rate to at least 110 w/o spending too much on consumables. 

I hardly can reach more than critical 60 without consumables

This is why gambler seal is mandatory, because it increase you CRIT rate significantly. You can also use LUK gloves to add some CRIT if you dont have the blue stone yet

• Like 2

On 10/11/2018 at 6:54 AM, iToddy said:

@Akin   You forgot about:  

28900.pngRoyal Guard Shield [1]  free 140atk with shelter resistance (swap rg shield in middle cast to shelter resistance shield) shelter resistance have 140def = 140atk

9060.pngDomovi Egg + 100 atk

Does the swapping effect still works? I havent had the time to update the guide. /sob

• Haha 1

Guest XelaValk

One of the best guides I've read for RO, thank you for everyone contributing. @Akin what do you think if I get full set of YSF set +16, can I get away not getting Thanatos? I can do WK+TG

There are three viable options, but some are more viable than others:

Tengu Combo - decent, but you will only use it for the leech of hp. Since RKs already usually use jitterbug or it can be done easily with a pet, this option is not really considered for the class. Good if you have it and don't have resources to obtain the other 2 options but hey, its something.

Mob Scarf Combo - very good combo adding decent bonuses and having a second slot can be good. Unfortunately it would reduce your crit damage by quite a lot and in addition to that would force you to invest into agility points (which you want to avoid)

Gambler Combo - the best combo as far as I am concerned. Whopping +4 aspd and very high increase of crit damage is worth it, allowing you to invest more points in str (need a lot for that 125 str YSF bonus), Int (for enchant blade) or vit (for survivability).

• Like 4

Hello guys, 

i just play Limit RO for two days,

right now my RK is level 144, and im stuck,

cannot farm and levelling fast,

can you guys please help me for beginner eq and levelling spot?

or can you guys have idea what should i do first?

thanks a lot guys

On 10/22/2019 at 12:59 PM, Rangga Sutrasna said:

Hello guys, 

i just play Limit RO for two days,

right now my RK is level 144, and im stuck,

cannot farm and levelling fast,

can you guys please help me for beginner eq and levelling spot?

or can you guys have idea what should i do first?

thanks a lot guys

Do Bounty Quest help a lot, level B o B+ if you can and if you want farm go to moscovia dungueon 3 and kill mavkas, its easy money.

Hi Everyone,

Just started by RK and it's still in progress. Wanted to start taking on higher-tier MVPs but not sure how else I can improve my equips... Any comments and suggestions are very much appreciated.

I haven't really paid much attention yet to enchants - system still a bit unclear to me lol

RK.png

-Hmm, for starter you can get Dog tag; it works nicely with your Lindy Hop. Put Gigantes Card on it (2B for Tag and 300M for Card)

-You can use Blue Lumi for early game, although I prefer BS Gloves for Ignore Def (800m-1B?). Eventually you wanna have PDM, but that is for another day.

-I prefer FAW Max Fatal if you have any, the end game would be Temporal Agi Manteau (Clean around 3.5B - 4B).

-Enchant your shoes with Fighting Spirit Lucky Day/Bear's Power; refine to at least +9. (Ref tix is around 90m? U can get it for free form egg or ur attendance). FWQ will be your end game card- I still dont know how to summon Miguel, and you can use Deep Sea Merman as well. 

-Enchant your Lindi with Sharp2FS, or Double FS. Get Thanatos (1.5B), Corrupted Wanderer (300m), or True Seyren (idk the price)

-Get Illusion Armor A with enchant Double Power ACD (craft it, or buy it, Power Module is 150-200m, ACD 300-400m, frgot about the armor).

-Armor card Gloom (1.5B), C. Bapho (25-30vips) or Reginlef (idk how much this card is)

-Some ppl prefer mob set for additional slot, you can use Deepsea King Dramoh to combo with ur Deepsea merman

-The current meta is IB, so ORC with Acute enchant is preferable, you can use V coel, Purple Ferrus for the card.  

• Like 2

Might update this with the current meta and gears soon. It's one of the main reason I came back. Gotta finish this.

• Like 5

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.