Caphleo

Cap's Noob Guide to Physical Doram

Because right now I'm thinking of going Excellion set with atk/str enchants with Laser of eagle (Instead of CM, FAW, Drooping Tiger) for after skill reduction

On 7/29/2018 at 4:37 PM, Soushii said:

Because right now I'm thinking of going Excellion set with atk/str enchants with Laser of eagle (Instead of CM, FAW, Drooping Tiger) for after skill reduction

It's the cheaper option if you don't have budget for +10~+16 Applause Sandals and Kiel. You can also look into Cursed Boots from Deep Sea.

14 hours ago, Caphleo said:

It's the cheaper option if you don't have budget for +10~+16 Applause Sandals and Kiel. You can also look into Cursed Boots from Deep Sea.

I actually have FAW, CM, and Applause. But I'm thinking of focusing on After Cast delay redux.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:33 PM, Caphleo said:

Which gives more damage? +7 Exce set with full str/atk enchants or  a +7cm and +7faw with enchants?

51 minutes ago, Soushii said:

Which gives more damage? +7 Exce set with full str/atk enchants or  a +7cm and +7faw with enchants?

CM and FAW combo. They have more flexibility and the potential to do more damage because of the card slots.

Guest Nik

Hello there. I am new to doram am level 37 and job level 36 i want to make a picky peck build or summoner. Physical dps rather. Can anyone guide me with the gear i should equip atm ?? To get the most out of my levels. Like a intial start up gear and a skill tree would be really great. Physical dps only. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, Guest Nik said:

Hello there. I am new to doram am level 37 and job level 36 i want to make a picky peck build or summoner. Physical dps rather. Can anyone guide me with the gear i should equip atm ?? To get the most out of my levels. Like a intial start up gear and a skill tree would be really great. Physical dps only. Thanks. 

It's really easy getting to level 100. You can do it even with just a basic weapon. You don't really need any gears.

Then you just need the earthworm accessories.

I wouldn't invest in the level 100 Doram set. You really won't be using them. Just get a weapon and the equipment set unrefined.

Invest in a level 140 or 170 weapon.

As for your skills, just max out the physical tree.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.