lincolntee

Bounty Mission Options

• Topic Name (Your idea in short)
    Reset Daily Bounty Mission Options
  • Character Names:
    LincolnR
  • Describe your suggestion
    • What is this?
      Generally, to allow reset option for the monster hunt bounty mission to ease the players completing it based on their preference.
      For example, players can re-roll the options until the mission they think capable of finishing it. 
      Class A selections like Buwaya, Bangungot, Fallen Orc Warrior is kinda difficult for players to finish alone and time consuming to form up parties. Eventually the party might fail completing it. However, Outrageous cookies, Corrupted guards is the selection I could complete.

• Why do we have to add it?
      To encourage more people to do bounty mission for limit badges. 
      To save time for people with limited time to play Limit Ro.

• Who will benefit this?
      All players who are in need of limit badge / limit points. Since its not tradable, its the only way to obtain. 
    • Will this change the system drastic?
      No
    • Room for improvement?
      Allow re-roll the options until favorable/preferable mission for players to complete it. 
      Make use of limit coins, or allow conversion of limit coins to limit badges.

Thanks in advance.
  • Like 2

+.5?

Idk, I'm kinda a fan of what you get is what you get. lol

But my suggestion would be to change all A++ missions to be a type of mob inside an instance.

For example, in Buwaya instance, it could be like 20 of those dragon thingies.

That way people can still do the bounty without finishing the instance. Because it's pretty much impossible to finish those instances for some players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Caphleo said:

+.5?

Idk, I'm kinda a fan of what you get is what you get. lol

But my suggestion would be to change all A++ missions to be a type of mob inside an instance.

For example, in Buwaya instance, it could be like 20 of those dragon thingies.

That way people can still do the bounty without finishing the instance. Because it's pretty much impossible to finish those instances for some players.

+1

@Caphleo That too can be a way to make this bounty mission easier to complete. Any ways that could make players easier to complete the bounty mission for class A should be taken into consideration too

• Like 1

Also, can we only include instances that has a 24 hour cool down. I'd also vote on adding Geffen Magic Tournament contestants as bounties if they're not already added. Like random contestant before the semi-finals, but exclude the variables. Like the White Smith, Thief, Assassin(?).

• Like 2

I know theres the notion of.. If you can't solo just form a party. But on some instances, procuring a party is quite hard. The bounty system, especially the A Class should be re-examined. Maybe make it purely instance mobs and move the MVP to S Class or something.

Also for instances with 3 days or more cooldown, either increase the reward appropriately or just exclude it like Cap suggested.

• Like 1

Uuup. 

It feels bad if all 3 options are open world mvp that highly sought by high profile players and or extremely hard mvps (my s tier is filled with bio 4 bosses. Lel). 

While we are on the topic, adding new instance boss would also be a good idea. 

May I have GM's attention? @Lai@Emistry

It's been 3 years and there are no official stand from the gms