Sign in to follow this  
Lai

Zodiac's Return #4

Zodiac's Return #4

Starting: 3rd April - Ending: 1st May

About

Rabbit Zodiac: 

Rabbit is the fourth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Rabbit include 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023... 

For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope for a long time. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a rabbit as her pet, which stimulated the thought that only this creature was amiable enough to match her noble beauty. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.

Quest NPC

• Prophet K
  • Location Asgard

Guide

• This time, with easier drop rates =)
  • The Prophet will give you an amulet.
  • You need to hunt the monster described by the Prophet, with this amulet in the inventory.
  • Collect the required amount of Souls, from the monster and talk to the Prophet for continues task.
  • Usually, this task is to find the "Hero" in "city".
  • You will have to find the "Hero" and fulfill the "Hero's request" and then go back to Prophet.
  • Finally, you will obtain the token of appreciation for the last amount of crafting Fee! 
  • At LAST step, plz show the costume you made before, and you will see additional options to choice what you want.

zodiac04.png

• Like 1

Ummm, did i do something wrong or this is just a bug..... i returned to Prophet K to finish the quest but i didn't receive the token of appreciation, pls reply XD

I've finished the task, and I got the costume from the Prophet..
What must I do now ?? I don't understand how to show it.

*Sorry for my bad english

2 hours ago, SpaceBound said:

What must I do now ?? I don't understand how to show it

Just equip it like any other costume HG/equipment. Double click it or drag to equipment window (costume).