33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Summoner 2nd Class

무당/PSYCHIC

artwork.thumb.jpg.10b9fcc88326d6c262dc556a171d40c2.jpg

Introduction

Spaghetti towns have been wandering around the town to quickly develop the civilization of Doram. They know a lot but also manage to achieve higher spiritual levels. Psychic has begun to show new functions by combining mental and spiritual powers creating very tough ones in various battles. Difference of summoner is that most of the skills do not rely on the skill destruction physical and magic.

poster.png.1b418673b1c39ced0a052a7bae8d3097.png

Skills

Basic Skills Branch? (They seem to focus more on debuffing than support skill)

levitate.png.89c6c0d87bdbe1467dced16f3919b94c.png 레비타티온 (Levitation)

Avoid traps and magic lands by putting casters in a floating state. Physical defense and magic defense 1 and are more damaged to ranged attacks

58dc804eaad13_mindreading.png.d0623a0fd37f004720ca4a0e1cc751f9.png 민드 레아딩 (Mind Reading)

Read the target of reducing the damage done from the target during the period.

hypnosis.png.1f24f4b11a059d33b833ab4fe3ffecdf.png 힙노시스 (Hypnosis)

Sleep away and pose with a chance on one target.

polt.png.d21638882438ed8b71b9723369cdb5bb.png 폴터게이스트 (Poltergeist)

Release hidden enemies, lift enemies around the caster in the air to deactivate their movement. Psychic floats are not affected by this technique.

Physical Branch

psycho.png.1f27c17d0a9fa5cb8bb264c9c6dca1eb.png 식크 오프 키네시스(Psychokinesis)

Make flying target and dropped to the floor of damage based on the target weight. When casting disrupted target is not imposed but still suffer floating status

avalanche.png.e6a46344e3fcb1de69ced0f0891b99f3.png 아바 란체 (Avalanche)

Using wide-area technology enemies standing around the target will suffer damage based on their weight and floating enemies fall to the ground and suffer double damage

littering.png.c4aef819c995de05871374b59b233118.png  릳테린게 (Littering)

Use buffs of food you eat to attack target. The buff will disappear. Target will be attacked by an attack that depends heavily on the level of food you eat.

allergy.png.33a38167056e39cbfa1b5fa014be2b48.png 알러기 (Allergy)

Hp and sp reduce the portion of the target for 3 seconds disappear when the target is out of range of the caster.

Magic Branch

voodoo.png.d3b0aa2d42ab1f960cad8ec76bda42fd.png 부두 (Voodoo)

Strong magic damage, the possibility of making a coma attack the enemy. The skill level can be set to emit maximum damage corresponding to enemy status.

terra.png.3e775e90498ed6683175798394eaa3d2.png 터라키네시스 (Terrakinesis)

Calling roots from the soil to bind all the enemy's feet can not move them around and poison.

cateye.png.0a0568fd5c2ddc44501f45b9e595b5f8.png 케토 아이 (Cat's Eye)

Caster for the duration of the skill thus hiding the enemy caster immune to Blind status.

mentalcoat.png.912a944d78ad82db7de0ac1d602ce5b4.png  멘탈 코앋 (Mental Coat)

Coat throw souls are themselves immune to heart breakers, chaos, curses, sleep, deep sleep, and hallucinations that deplete a lot of spirit every second.

Other skill (not sure what this is)

powermind.png.7f079602f2725732aed07580f389f380.png (포웨 오프 민드) Power of Mind

Increase movement speed during flight. Create Poltergeist and Hypnosis sure chance.

There's no info on support branch yet. Not sure if not yet available or due to  something else.

Credit: To @Kyouka for mentioning this. Tbh, I can't really care about Dorams in general.. But since MANY love it for some reason. (I know, I know the cute/kawaii thingy) I decided to share. May those Cat Lover rejoice. :)

Edited by Akin
11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Time for cats to dominate the scene again

Cool so many disabling skills, i guess i can go back to playing this rotting cat on my acc even tho i dont really like them... but op cats are op so ye 

Edited by Kyouka

Pretty nice to see the floating effect getting some love after being ignored for so long. The idea of making people levitate then crush them on the ground might make me want to make a Doram heh.

What site did you guys get those informations from ?

nice gm new job of doram need to troll peoples

Hmmmm, that weight-based thing, I wonder how that will translate to pvm tho. All these new physical skills seems to be centered around pvp/woe.

And also that Littering skill... I guess it's time to make a frick ton of +20 Int Foods. Lol. How would that work tho. If you have multiple food buffs on. If the skill would stack them all up, I'd guess that would be like Asura 2.0

7 hours ago, Akin said:

Tbh, I can't really care about Dorams in general.. But since MANY love it for some reason. (I know, I know the cute/kawaii thingy) I decided to share. May those Cat Lover rejoice. :)

What I like about the class is the HUGE 1v1 DPS with Picky Peck on MVPs.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Caphleo said:

Hmmmm, that weight-based thing, I wonder how that will translate to pvm tho. All these new physical skills seems to be centered around pvp/woe.

And also that Littering skill... I guess it's time to make a frick ton of +20 Int Foods. Lol. How would that work tho. If you have multiple food buffs on. If the skill would stack them all up, I'd guess that would be like Asura 2.0

What I like about the class is the HUGE 1v1 DPS with Picky Peck on MVPs.

Tried it, will post screenshots later.

The weight based thing is additional damage, I'm not sure about the formula but the damage of Psychokinesis and Avalanche aren't that great on monsters. If i can have someone to test it in PVP setting, that'd be great.

Littering consumes all the food buffs but only deal damage based on the highest food grade I think because when I tried it, it didn't matter if I had 1, 2 or 5 buffs. The damage itself is OP, it deals like 300k with grade 7 food to training ground dummies (no gear). What funny about this skill is, it is literally shitting on people... You see? Eat food... then litter it...? I lol'd when I read the description.

What I'm concerned about is this Voodoo skill, It's really really really OP. I guess it works similarly to Acid Demo but you can choose what status you want your damage to be based on. It doesn't have option for DEX, just STR, AGI, VIT, INT and LUK, which is a good thing but still tho...

skill.png.9a318b38e2f527f41af43d33e87709d1.png

Edited by Hilmir
1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Hilmir said:

Tried it, will post screenshots later.

The weight based thing is additional damage, I'm not sure about the formula but the damage of Psychokinesis and Avalanche aren't that great on monsters. If i can have someone to test it in PVP setting, that'd be great.

Littering consumes all the food buffs but only deal damage based on the highest food grade I think because when I tried it, it didn't matter if I had 1, 2 or 5 buffs. The damage itself is OP, it deals like 300k with grade 7 food to training ground dummies (no gear). What funny about this skill is, it is literally shitting on people... You see? Eat food... then litter it...? I lol'd when I read the description.

What I'm concerned about is this Voodoo skill, It's really really really OP. I guess it works similarly to Acid Demo but you can choose what status you want your damage to be based on. It doesn't have option for DEX, just STR, AGI, VIT, INT and LUK, which is a good thing but still tho...

skill.png.9a318b38e2f527f41af43d33e87709d1.png

That's just wow... I'm gonna wait for Ziu to make a video. I'm hoping we got the formulas right.

1 person likes this

ss.thumb.jpg.801c53e96a1de266a069208fe6fac929.jpg

More screenshots later when my internet back.

I'm kinda not digging the whole look. Too bulky? I hope kRO makes some changes

1 minute ago, Caphleo said:

I'm kinda not digging the whole look. Too bulky? I hope kRO makes some changes

My concern is why is it female only... My character's gender was male before I changed job lol.

@Hilmir do you need help on testing that summoner job on the test server? 

1 minute ago, Pacifiqo said:

@Hilmir do you need help on testing that summoner job on the test server? 

Yes please, but my internet is potato right now, maybe tomorrow. /sob

So excited for this release :D:D:D

34 minutes ago, Lai said:

So excited for this release :D:D:D

Please adjust the formulas if we gonna release this before kRO, it's too imbalance for now.

Ban it from WoE scene......

In case ady planning to implement it here

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, teluoborg said:

Pretty nice to see the floating effect getting some love after being ignored for so long. The idea of making people levitate then crush them on the ground might make me want to make a Doram heh.

What site did you guys get those informations from ?

Gonna post it when I get time to.

2 people like this

Calling cat lovers~ 

2nd job of doram is coming~ 

As some of you may know, I've been spending quite some time building up my physical Doram and it's a fun class to play. Hilmir-chan was kind enough to give me a preview and I gotta say, the new class effing rocks!!!

Oh so it's coming soon? I hope it means the other doram 1st job skills are getting fixed too :o

I sense that @Caphleo is excited ;)

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, teluoborg said:

Oh so it's coming soon? I hope it means the other doram 1st job skills are getting fixed too :o

Yes, it will probably come together with the new client, same as the 1st job skill. Can expect this in 2-3 months.

Vote here please: https://www.facebook.com/groups/limitronians/permalink/1874450456104585/

Edited by Hilmir

Asians and their cute critter fetish.. Wait, I'm asian!/desp 3rd Jobs gonna feel like 3rd class now.. /sob

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Akin said:

Asians and their cute critter fetish.. Wait, I'm asian!/desp 3rd Jobs gonna feel like 3rd class now.. /sob

Yeah, Kagero, Oboro and Rebel already OP if you know how to play them and now this... LOL.