Sign in to follow this  
kierlow

Royal Guard guide(BP and CS type)

Guest Vaanam
On 12/31/2016 at 5:04 AM, kierlow said:

Hi guys, I think the forum lacks guides for RG class, and i wonder why there are only a few of us :(

So for all those who asks in game, this is how i attain my current state :)

Items that you will see here are results of 2 months heavy farming and buy>refine>sell method,the costumes are from 1k Cp secret event :D

Test damage included in last part :)

(IDK why random pictures are posted elsewhere, first time making guide sorry)

Equips :

Note : Nothing beats the Imperial Combo for RG and the WK+KK card combo for tankyness and damage.

I'm so sorry to ask such a noob question but i'm playing after 6 years and I have an RG with somewhat basic equips(try not to laugh :P )+4 solid hunting spear, variant shoes, immune nidhogger muff, bone plate with a peco peco card, ILC hat,antique smoking  pipe, blush of groom, two safety rings and cranial valk shield. So back when i use to play, royal guards were all about exceede break. These days, i see royal guards skipping the skill entirely. What should be my primary skill in PVP and PVM? Also, what are WK and KK cards and where do i find the old guardian, fallen angel and the accessories mentioned in the guide? Again i appologize for wasting people's time but I am quite clueless as to how RO is played these days. Any tips would be of great help. thank you

Guest Vaanam
On 12/31/2016 at 5:04 AM, kierlow said:

Nothing beats the Imperial Combo for RG and the WK+KK card combo for tankyness and damage

Could some one tell me how much all this will cost if I am to get +0s? 

On 5/21/2018 at 3:36 AM, StarGazer said:

Is thana card good for bp/cs build?

Will the damage be better than the wk+kk combo?

I think thana will always be better on damage

8 hours ago, Quire said:

tengu set > Imperial feather?

or imperial feather is still better? halp

hi there a friend of mine wrote this guide long ago when we are both starting as rg, but havent updated it since. so. ( after finishing his schooling and getting a great job he quited and sadly i never heard a word from him up to this day)

i would suggest imperial feather is better because end game wise you should preferably have imperial gloves which combos well with imperial feather

https://www.limitro.com/item/view/?id=28551

7 hours ago, Guest vinizinn said:

Hey thanks mate, i found it, could you also let me know how i can find an Imperial Glove? im struggling ...

Unless I'm mistaken, its a castle drop. I also saw some1 vending it 300m 2 days ago.

Guest vinizinn

Could anyone tell me what EA is? for example when he says, Enchant with EA, what does that mean? thanks

Guest vinizinn
16 hours ago, Sephylon said:

expert archer enchant:

4832.pngExpert Archer Lv1,4833.pngExpert Archer Lv2,4834.pngExpert Archer Lv3, etc from gear enchantment. Imperial spear can be enchanted via malangdo enchant

Thank you very much for your time, be sure that these information are very useful to me as Im a newbie, I've got one more question for you, Where can I find the Bear enchantment? because I couldnt find it on that list that you sent... thanks again Mr Sephylon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this