S e n t i m e n t a L

How many Malaysian is playing Limit RO?

Hi, I'm from Malaysia as well. Consider new RO player since the last time I played was 2007. Hope there's someone willing to give me guidance.   :blush:

• Like 1

@Belvayne

Hey there,

Welcome back. :) You can always ask around in forum for anything RO related. The TS is a good guy if you ever meet him in-game, he always helps other Malaysians out. If he on9 that is, since he also squeezes RO time in his tight schedule. Me? I'm like Cena.. They can't see me.

15 hours ago, Akin said:

@Belvayne

Hey there,

Welcome back. :) You can always ask around in forum for anything RO related. The TS is a good guy if you ever meet him in-game, he always helps other Malaysians out. If he on9 that is, since he also squeezes RO time in his tight schedule. Me? I'm like Cena.. They can't see me.

Thank you ^^ though I am still trying to know my way around the server. I absolutely forgot where to go and what to do while attempting to level LOL!

Who is TS? I don't really have a super tight schedule. I just get too tired by the end of the day and end up sleeping till the next work day X'D /sadlife

You sure about people can't see Cena? I have seen so many Cena memes lol! Seems like he's everywhere!

5 hours ago, S e n t i m e n t a L said:

@Belvayne

Yo! Welcome to limit ro. Please come to Aldebaran find us. Our play time is 10pm - 12pm. Everyone knows me in this town. U can find me easily there.  

Yo! Thanks for the welcome. Don't mind if I drop by then!

11 hours ago, Belvayne said:

Who is TS? I don't really have a super tight schedule. I just get too tired by the end of the day and end up sleeping till the next work day X'D /sadlife

You sure about people can't see Cena? I have seen so many Cena memes lol! Seems like he's everywhere.

TS=Thread Starter.

I dare you to find me online hahaha. Anyway, hope you have a good time here.

12 hours ago, Akin said:

TS=Thread Starter.

I dare you to find me online hahaha. Anyway, hope you have a good time here.

Oh! I don't really know abbreviations OTL...I sometimes try to make a guess but erm, they tend to become NSFW!! Dx!!

I don't even know your name in the game, how am I suppose to find D; and I see what you did there in 'Location' o3o;;

4 hours ago, S e n t i m e n t a L said:

@Akin is 1 of the best helpers in the game and forums too!! 

Really? Cause I'm still confused with the game lol. Like I see a lot of new/custom stuff since the last time I played in any RO servers. And it makes me wonder if they're also available in official or other servers.

52 minutes ago, S e n t i m e n t a L said:

@Belvayne

Our server is close to official. We follow kro. But some items are official items in kro, iro, and jro.

U can type @go alde to find me there are some basic commands u need learn too.

http://www.limitro.com/forums/forum/84-basic-information/

Really o3o;;; ...so is it actually normal for someone to get white wing suit from mobs? Because I thought those are quest items lol

I'll be using my AB M a i a soooo yeah xD if I'm AFGing, it's cause I'm browsing at the guides in the forums ;3

8 hours ago, Belvayne said:

Really o3o;;; ...so is it actually normal for someone to get white wing suit from mobs? Because I thought those are quest items lol

I'll be using my AB M a i a soooo yeah xD if I'm AFGing, it's cause I'm browsing at the guides in the forums ;3

Yep, some Mora Quest Gears are dropabble by mobs. It's according to kro. Since you've been gone the server added many official kro/jro headgears and equips. So the selection its much more diversed from before.

Our item customization more are inclined towards anything donation related. Theres also other customized features like the main town Asgard, the WoE settings, rentable houses/guild bases, Limit Group, Limit Academy and stuff like that.

@S e n t i m e n t a L Aww, shucks dude.. Though instead of flattery, lending me that 1b would be nice. /gg