Ressentiment

15.05.2016 (Skidbladnir)

Just want to say. Very fair game from 2 strong guild (no) :D 

p.s. This is not whining, I just laugh at you and your game style. 

p.s. 2 You still afraid to play separately?  :c 

Let's start Holy War

IMHO all Guilds in this Server are 0 cz they use E call, Ecall is a broken Skill for Broken Ppl like Them
They got no Skills. Ask them to come to other server and i will bet my everything on it.

Regards,
B o b o h e a d

OMG

Such nonsense I never not read.. Better don't write anything, because the themes intelligence very strongly falls.

other options??

Last time when Get Rekt got double or triple more members than Bee and KK and still using Loki skill on entrance... where were u? Did u say anything about it? LOL Don't butthurt too much when u lose the woe. Its common.

IMHO You Seem Mad.

62988472.jpg

Why don't you guys Cry to Lai More. I'm sure he can fix this too.

They have no one to carry them around anymore... Ever since the Cweed bug was fixed anyways and no more Sura to ecall their asses to pre emp in 5 seconds.

p.s If you're soooo smart like "i knw hw to counter loki" why don't you come up with a strategy to counter 2 guilds. Hey, it's like officials right? Lots of guilds. And actually help your guild get better.

• Like 1

On 15.05.2016 at 9:19 AM, NGFN said:

Last time when Get Rekt got double or triple more members

Very difficult. Your math low. Btw its ONE Guild, we don't make ally with enemy guild like you. Such actions only talk about low level guilds (I mean ally with enemy guilds).

p.s. Still cry about loki?  you do not even know how to destroy Loki.. Do you realize that I know worse strategies?? Loki it is kindergarten...

And if we tell the truth. You are just afraid. And you are realize that if you play alone alone, you will lose WoE. About what talk facts and WoE. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 15.05.2016 at 1:32 PM, Dan said:

IMHO You Seem Mad.

62988472.jpg

Why don't you guys Cry to Lai More. I'm sure he can fix this too.

https__vk_com_gif_fak.gif?extra=M-Ig9krc

1 minute ago, me.ow said:

Very difficult. Your math low. Btw its ONE Guild, we don't make ally with enemy guild like you. Such actions only talk about low level guilds (I mean ally with enemy guilds).

p.s. Still cry about loki?  you do not even know how to destroy Loki.. Do you realize that I know worse strategies?? Loki it is kindergarten...

Yea your guild very "high level". With over number of guild member and you guys still play Loki defence. Oh we did destroy your Loki defence. LOL 

So its fair for a guild with 30-40+ member (divided into 2 guild and still dare to call urself ONE guild) to fight against a guild that only have like 10-20+ member?

KK and Bee become ally at that time because we want to have equal number of members with Get Rekt. 

You starting this topic because you butthurt about the current situation. Your guild is losing member and you can't retain them. Now you trying to blame us? 

43 minutes ago, me.ow said:

Thats why u shouldnt running your mouth around as if you guys were the beastest guild during that time against 2 guilds that lacking members and trying to rebuilding the guild back up. You guys keep having 30+ attendance all the time while each of KK and bee barely having what, 20 ppl ? And dont forget bruh, u guys also using Loki on top of outnumbering us.

And now they keep losing every WoE, then keep losing members, then turning the table as if we're the one outnumbering u guys from the start LUL

Soo much Shit talk when they were winning, Don't  Crumble. try to fix your guild im sure you guys have lots of toxic people since i'm seeing alot of drama in your guild, and now you guys are crumbling. disgusting sht

We Can't Win "Insert Reason Here" ....

Naruto2.jpg

2v1.. Why no pride? Loser 

Naruto.jpg

Dear "i knw it, mb bug finding, IMHO, /spit king" -owhead,

The amount of retarded-ness in you is too stronk. I pity your illiterate ass.

4 hours ago, me.ow said:

Stop acting like you know it all. All you've done so far in this server is talk the talk. Lets see those "worse strategies".

PS: Its sad that you're try-hard defending a guild with arrogant retards as leaders.. or maybe that's just where you belong. Just IMHO my IMHO pls dont mad me ser make lv not war.

• Like 2

On 15.05.2016 at 4:43 PM, NGFN said:

You starting this topic because you butthurt about the current situation. Your guild is losing member and you can't retain them. Now you trying to blame us? 

ROFL? I start this topic for trolling your high skill аnd duplicity. Not more. In simple words its called "Holy War" 

p.s. Such topics common practice everywhere. But how you must know that?! And I don't speak on behalf of my guild. I always say on my own behalf.

On 15.05.2016 at 5:04 PM, kevs said:

then keep losing members

LOL boy's about what you talk here?! You have clearly a problem with the mathematics or vision. 

15 hours ago, Sheep Poo said:

Please do show those worse strategy , LMAO cause atm we haven't even use Loki, cause its boring with Loki

Once again repeat, you write this because you do not see normal WoE. You play as a mob of people, with good equip, at the same time without any idea or plan. At the same time you can not win without the support of another guild.. JUST RLY LMAO 

6 minutes ago, Kyou said:

lol t.o. butthurt max

what is holy war?

/spit 

Holy War - common name dispute between the people who are adherents of diametrically opposed views that they do not want to change. This argument is fundamentally meaningless, since none of the participants is not going to listen and think about the arguments of his opponent, and strives to look good in the eyes of the audience. 

1 hour ago, me.ow said:

/spit 

Holy War - common name dispute between the people who are adherents of diametrically opposed views that they do not want to change. This argument is fundamentally meaningless, since none of the participants is not going to listen and think about the arguments of his opponent, and strives to look good in the eyes of the audience. 

You are doing exactly that then.

1 hour ago, me.ow said:

/spit 

Uwaw, can your head understand that? Maybe there is something inside after all.

2 hours ago, me.ow said:

ROFL? I start this topic for trolling your high skill аnd duplicity. Not more. In simple words its called "Holy War" 

p.s. Such topics common practice everywhere. But how you must know that?! And I don't speak on behalf of my guild. I always say on my own behalf.

LOL boy's about what you talk here?! You have clearly a problem with the mathematics or vision. 

Once again repeat, you write this because you do not see normal WoE. You play as a mob of people, with good equip, at the same time without any idea or plan. At the same time you can not win without the support of another guild.. JUST RLY LMAO 

Bro, before you guys had 50+ (EVERYONE who woed in the last month is a witness to that). 

Please, enlighten us what normal woe is. Also, never speak for another guild because you don't even know what we/they talk about during woe. And nigga, have you even been to official or you playing in officials a lie? Cause woe is about playing WITH a mob of people that you can depend on (ps. Good gears, knows how to play his/her class = dependable).

Otherwise it's only pvp. Wait nvm, you guys only have PvP for brains and the fact that you guys were getting carried by 6 people is sad, even the woe videos Best Sorcerer posted clearly shows Get Rekt being carried. How about you stop talking and get your guild to woe? Seriously Get Rekt only woe weekdays now? Lel. Just imho my imho

Let me fix this post for you though

I started this because I'm butthurt max, we can't win cause Get Rekt only knows how to PvP, we need zerg and loki to win and without the support of the triplets (Gina's epic ecalls, the so-called best sorcerer(ror), and the other one) JUST RLY LMAO

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Asuramaru said:

Bro, before you guys had 50+

we have 50+!?  Maybe it was in your dream.. 

Please, enlighten us what normal woe is. Also, never speak for another guild because you don't even know what we/they talk about during woe.

You are such a primitive, like monkeys..

I'm was awaiting when you do write me this:

Spoiler

37 min 16 sec (ranger don't know how hit in pneuma... Easy ecall)

And excellent coordination(no)

Oppsss..... sry.. 

you guys only have PvP for brains and the fact that you guys were getting carried by 6 people is sad

Give me this facts.. Because facts what I see, tell me : When you play without help of other guild.. you just so easy lose in woe. About what talk your alliance.. and your cry about loki.. 

What about brains in question, if you do not know very elementary moves? You play as their class and do not see no bugs in your skills ..

@Asuramaru

What about you.. You play in sorc.. You do not even see how a lot of bugs this class have.. Because you don't know anything except Dispel.. 

So GetRekt and Rekt arent 2 guilds? As for the pvp matter you guys do pvp all the time for the few woes that I was on and you guys didnt pussy out. This didnt start yesterday fyi, it was months ago when bee and kk werent even allied yet.

Still butthurt max, I see.