Sign in to follow this  
Yuuki

[Application] Guild Outreach [email protected]

:school_satchel:  LimitRO Guild Outreach Program  :school_satchel:

As part of an effort to introduce new players to established guilds, we would be offering these guilds an unique opportunity to have their own outreach NPC in our upcoming novice ground to promote their guild among newbies.

The NPC would contain basic information about the guild and offer teleport services to the guild's savepoint.

Interested guilds are encouraged to apply by replying here (or via PM) with the following format:

• Guildname:
  • Guild Leader:
  • Inviters:
  • Guild Town:
  • Main Language:
  • Main Timezone:
  • Short description(basic info) about guild:
  • Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? e.g. American players/WoE crowd/Instance freaks etc.
  • Requirements to be a member: (Point form)
  • Type: (Country-based/Language-based/Job Class-based/Social/MvP+Instance/WoE/KvM/others-please state)
  • State why your guild deserves its own outreach NPC

The GM team will go through each application and decide on a case-to-case basis.

Application Deadline: N/A

And please keep the thread limited to on-topic discussions.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Calling for applications! :) 

Your guild needs to be reasonable active so that interested newbies could find you if they wanted to.

• Guildname: Seven Deadly Sins
  • Guild Leader: KumaOtsin (Niko)
  • Inviters: Cukkia Egg (me), Kyon (Kira), Tjsmex (Tony), Yon Jiro (Ivan), Beymax (Kelvin)
  • Guild Town: Louyang
  • Main Language: English & Tagalog
  • Main Timezone: GMT +8
  • Short description(basic info) about guild: no description
  • Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? MVP freaks, Instance freaks, Joke freaks. 
  • Requirements to be a member: Geared well to kill/support, Loyality the most important  
  • Type: MVP Dungeon, Instance

• Guildname: Kokoro no Inryoku (Attraction of the Heart) /lv 
  • Guild Leader: Kafuu Chino
  • Inviters: Umaru Doma, Picker, Nikkov, Kallash, TrinyT, Mr TaTo, Eunni,  (all members can invite their friends)
  • Guild Town: Brasilis go 34 (not really enforced but I hang out here Members mostly stay in thana 10 tho /heh )
  • Main Language: English (got some french/filipino/german/murican but I ask them to only speak english coz nobody gets OP)
  • Main Timezone: GMT -8 but basically night owls so like GMT +8 too. 
  • Short description(basic info) about guild: Really just for newbie people who wants to get started I tell them the basics of how to start farming. I organize ET/OGH HM runs. Some veteran players with mvp cards carry us rofl)
  • Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? Friendly Players/Looking for lulz and laughs and little trolling.
  • Requirements to be a member: Nothing Just want to get into the game and not get bored like a newbie who quits usually does
  • Type:  Social Guild/ABRA summons once in a while/If you are in NA definitely join/ OGH HM / ET every weekends / Beginner Helpers
  • State why your guild deserves its own outreach NPC

Well my primary goal in making this guild was really just to find new people to talk with, but as time goes by I found it my duty to help newbies not get burnt out by the start. Some new players here really don't have any RO experience. I know specifically how they feel because I was like them once and I know fully well how to guide them to get a head start in this game. As time went by my members also do what I do and they help/guide/teach new members on how they farm. We also sell each other items for a bit of a discount. I also see people who were looking for me but found it hard to find me coz they didn't know where I am so I think this will help new people in joining us.

Guildname: Otogakure
Guild Leader: Master Orochimaru
Inviters: Anyone who has [Anbu], [Sensor], [Medic], and [Jounin] title can invite you to the guild
Guild Town: Einbroch (go 19)
Main Language: English
Main Timezone: GMT +8 (Daily routine always start at 8pm)
Short description(basic info) about guild: A friendly guild for newbies, we are glad to help and guide you. Don't be shy to ask us
Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? Friendly players with good manners
Requirements to be a member: Nothing, newbie is most welcomed
Type: Farming freaks. We farm everything /gg
Abra (We do it sometimes in our Guild Base)/OGH HM/ET/BG/WoE (Well, we only kill people who attacks us :P)
State why your guild deserves its own outreach NPC
I saw a lot of newbies in Asgard need help to get started. They need someone to guide them step by step, like how to farm zeny, how to leveling, how to do instances, and many more. And from my experience, it's really boring and lonely to go solo. You don't have anyone to laugh with, or to share the joy and the pain you've been through. I hope this guild outreach NPC in Novice Ground will let the newbies know that we are here for them.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Yuuki said:

Opened again. Interested guilds may apply via PM or posting here.

I'll update the existing lineup.

Use status update to highlight this, and yell at main a few times. XD

• Guildname: Suicide Squid
  • Guild Leader: Ken Ma
  • Inviters: Tony Fowler and Duwies Rhfel
  • Guild Town: Manuk
  • Main Language: English & Tagalog, Bisaya
  • Main Timezone: 
  • Short description(basic info) about guild: Built to add more colors to the WoE Scene.
  • Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? nothing much, you just have to be pinoy. 
  • Requirements to be a member: Honest and Loyal.
  • Type: WoE / Instance / Social
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2017 at 3:21 PM, Best Kind Of Mess said:
  • Guildname: Suicide Squid
  • Guild Leader: Ken Ma
  • Inviters: Tony Fowler and Duwies Rhfel
  • Guild Town: Manuk
  • Main Language: English & Tagalog, Bisaya
  • Main Timezone: 
  • Short description(basic info) about guild: Built to add more colors to the WoE Scene.
  • Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? nothing much, you just have to be pinoy. 
  • Requirements to be a member: Honest and Loyal.
  • Type: WoE / Instance / Social

LOYAL? 

Really Ken?

LMAO /heh

Anyways Goodluck

Guildname: TheMemorialMoment
Guild Leader: NekozChan
Inviters: The people who has title [Aegis],[General] ,[Guardian],[Exarch],[Ruler] and [The Tempest] will have right to invite.
Guild Town: Al de baran (go 6)
Main Language: English
Main Timezone: GMT +8
Short description(basic info) about guild: A friendly guild for newbies, we always provide help and solve any question arise.
Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? Active and Friendly manners player
Requirements to be a member: Active
Type: PVM/Instances/Abra/BG (We do it in our Guild Base)
We always help newbies which need our hands and share our knowledge and help each other to grow in advance. And i wish my guild can carry more newbies to enjoy together, growing and have more sweet memories with us.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NekozChan said:

Inviters: The people who has title [Aegis],[General] ,[Guardian],[Exarch],[Ruler] and [The Tempest] will have right to invite.
Short description(basic info) about guild: A friendly guild for newbies, we always provide help and solve any question arise.
Which player segment does the guild appeal/cater to? Active and Friendly manners player
We always help newbies which need our hands and share our knowledge and help each other to grow in advance. And i wish my guild can carry more newbies to enjoy together, growing and have more sweet memories with us.

May i Join?? I will stay at Alde until then :) Negasonic Warhead is the name.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tokhang said:

May i Join?? I will stay at Alde until then :) Negasonic Warhead is the name.

Sure, Everyone is welcome =)

On 5/18/2017 at 8:08 AM, NekozChan said:

Is Cryan in there XD

• Like 1

Taking back my application as I believe we are not ready yet for an outreach NPC sorry. >_<

Guildname: D A R K S I D E

Guild Leader: Soaring Cart

Inviters: Soaring Cart, Y Not, Reality and Illusion, Gisz Ma, Hagoromo Otsutsuki

Guild Town: Rockridge (@go 39)
Main Language: English
Main Timezone: GMT +8, GMT -5(EST)

Short description(basic info) about guild:
Limit RO's finest; from the pioneers, pros and new found talents in the pvp/woe/bg scene.

Requirements to be a member:
Interview & Discord required.
Type: WOE/PVP

State why your guild deserves its own outreach NPC:
We're seeking for active fully geared/skilled players.