Sign in to follow this  
Shao of Jessik

Do you play any other game?

So I managed to get invited to participate and play this game as part of their FGT (Focus Group Test)

As of now there are 3 classes available Gunslinger, Spellsword and Berserker. (Plus another class that I cannot disclose for now)

If you love Dynasty Warriors, this game would definitely click to you, it's not purely hack and slash though, there are parts in the game where you must play with an army you can control, switching Tactical mode (army control) and Hero Control (Hack & Slash).

The game also has some RPG elements such a questing, exploration and character building.

Experiencing the Tactical Mode for the first time was a little chaotic but fun! It takes time to get used to but thrilling if you get the hang of it.

I was also told there's a 2 modes of PvP 1v1 and the Army vs Army. ( I never had a chance to experience it because my level was too low for PvP).

Anyway, I'll still be testing this game and I'll ask the gaming company if I can record my gameplay and upload it on youtube.

Graphics-wise... this game is awesome. I wasn't able to check the specs of the laptop that I used to test the game, but I could say that even if there were a lot of armies on screen... I didn't experience any framerate drop. (and I was told that it wasn't even a gaming laptop)...

tYhRtjNl.jpg

will play for boob jiggling.

Alright...so I'm giving away some Beta Keys for Kingdom Under Fire 2 Philippines.

If anyone is interested go here.  It's for the Philippine server, so I can't guarantee players outside the country could play.

hJx7wc0l.jpg

jJ6uno9l.jpg

@Sephylon Oh, I didn't make it that far! LOL I made a character up to level 70ish and then I got a new computer and the specs wouldn't work with the game for some reason so I had to stop playing. Haha. T__T

1 minute ago, Nenirue said:

@Sephylon Oh, I didn't make it that far! LOL I made a character up to level 70ish and then I got a new computer and the specs wouldn't work with the game for some reason so I had to stop playing. Haha. T__T

XD I stopped playing due to not liking where they were headed in terms of balance and the change to runes. Those changes made raids and t4s there so unfun. Along with a lack of anything I wanted to do.