Yuuki

Fantasmagorica Quests [140+]

55 posts in this topic

Fantasmagorica

About
The joint corroboration between Eden and Rekenber led the the formation of the Fantasmagorica Project.
Discover the ancient past of Verus as you dig further...what really happened there?
It is clear it was once technologically advanced....

Quest Requirement

• Base level 140
  • Item consumed
    • 713.gif 10 Empty Bottles
    • 513.gif 1 Banana
    • 517.gif 2 Meat
    • 11520.gif 1 Mora Mandarin
  • Monster Hunt
    • Info Coming soon.

Quest Rewards

• Access to Verus City
  • Access to Charleston Crisis instance
  • 6961.png 5 Old Scrap Metal
  • 6962.png 25 Old Fuel Tank

Start

Everything begins .... in Eden Group.

ep15.png

FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE IN VERUS! CITY MAPS HERE:

MAIN QUEST

Spoiler

1. Head over to Eden group by entering the portal near Coin Exchange and Banker NPCs in Asgard.

Kb71grv.png

Talk to Lime at the second floor to find out about the Fantasmagorica project.

2.  Talk to Nile Arquien in the leftest most room. She will explain more about the project.

3. Talk to Lime in the next door room. You are then required to head over to Verus City via Juperos Ruins.

4. Register with the receptionist and type in "Eden Group" followed by "Atnad's Excavation Team". At this point you may sign up for hunting quests with Commander Lewis.

5. Talk to Auress and Ian Atnad. Ian will ask for 20 Operational Control Devices. You will be rewarded with 5 Old Scrap Metal and EXP upon completion.

6. Auress will then direct you to Lloyd at the map above. beware as the map contains many high-level monsters.

5l6kwn.jpg

7. Lloyd will ask you to collect 10 Condensed Energy using Empty Bottles. Just click on the Machine Wreckage scattered around that map to collect them. Lloyd will direct you back to Auress when you finished the task.

2uq0yo7.jpg

8. Auress would hand you a report to be submitted to Commander Lewis. Lewis will reward you with EXP.

9. Talk to Ian Atnad and he will request for something to eat. Talk to Luke Rafez to assembly a Beef Toast using 1 Banana, 2 Meat and 1 Mora Mandarin.

10. Hand the toast to Ian and he is overjoyed. At this point, you are able to do the following daily quests: Core Collection, New Energy and Daily Report.

11. Talk to Ian and ask about 'the last exploration'. He will then direct you to a new research location.

You'll need permission to enter the new location. To do this, go to the Research Block-WISH (verus03 168,254) by talking to the Guards. Select the option "Atnad's Excavation Team.")

(Note: At this point, you can now access the map where Central Laboratory is located. To get to Verus01, enter the northwest portal at verus03 55,252. Otherwise, you may continue with this quest by going to step 12.) 

2qx47c3.jpg

12. Once the guards have given you permission, enter the warp behind them (verus03 168,254). Find a scattered document and obtain a memory record. Bring it back to Ian and he will ask you to meet Arquien (in Eden). Arquien will then agree to lend her record player.

qyxug6.jpg

13. Find Arquien in Verus City and collect another 4 Memory Records for her. Playback the record once 5 pieces have been collected.

14. Inform Ian about the findings. He will ask you to explore the Experimental Block-OPTATIO (top-left of the Lloyd map). Talk to Verity to access the underground bunker. Talk to Mark Isher to receive some Memory Records. Bring these records to Arquien.

wswz5y.jpg    1zfsod2.jpg     15xpt3b.jpg

15. After playing the record, talk to Ian. It seems a representative of Rekenber corp. has arrived.

16. Head over to the Rekenber HQ in Lighthalzen and enter the president's room (take the stairs and enter the room at the far right). Talk to the president to initiate the meeting.

w071jr.jpg

17. After the discussion, talk to Ian to receive 25 Old Fuel Tanks.

Note:

• Old Fuel and Old Scrap Metal are used for obtaining the Excellion Set and its enchants.

Edited by Freya
Added Images

Verus City Daily Quests

Atnad

kaoh9s.jpg 

Ian Atnad is found at verus04 144/193
Core Collection
Quest Description: Ian Atnad will ask you to collect 20 6749.png?nocache=76788719  Operational Control Device which are dropped by Recon Gears.
Reward: 5 6961.png  Large Iron Scrap

Lewis

24echh4.jpg

Lewis is located at verus04 179,165
Tunnel Clearing
Quest Description: Lewis will be asking you to eliminate 10 Recon Gears
Reward: 2
6961.png    Large Iron Scrap

Eliminate Threat
Quest Description: Lewis will be asking you to kill 15 Repair Gear and 15 Exploration Gear which are found at verus03
Reward: 5
6961.png Large Iron Scrap

Lloyd

2d28yfd.jpg

Lloyd is located at verus03 103,177
New Energy Source 
Quest Description: Lloyd will be asking you to collect 10 6756.png?nocache=1158043830 Condensed Energy from the Machine Wreckage by using 713.png?nocache=793900255 Empty Bottles.
6962.png?nocache=1020070025 Old Fuel Tank

Auress

2mmxnog.jpg

Auress is located at verus 03 141,193
Daily Report
Quest Description: After completing the task being asked by Atnad (Core Collection) and Lloyd (New Energy Source), talk to Auress and he will give you Daily Expedition Report. Auress will be asking you to give the Daily Expedition Report to Lewis.
6962.png?nocache=1020070025 Old Fuel Tank

Edited by Pacifiqo

15128.png         Excellion Set         20773.png

What do these equipment do?

• 2qvqbr9.jpg                  2mescua.jpg

How to get an Excellion Wing and Excellion Suit?

• You can acquire the Excellion Set  from PLUTO_09 (verus04 163,219) by choosing the option "Craft". rwjm1t.jpg
  • You can get either an  Excellion Wing or Excellion Suit by exchanging 10 6961.png   Large Iron Scrap and 5  6962.png?nocache=1020070025  Old Fuel Tank

Can these equipment be enchanted?

• Yes. The Excellion Suit and Excellion Wing can be enchanted.
  • You can get the blue prints or the enchants for your set from  PLUTO_09 (verus04 163,219) by choosing the option "Fuel".  rwjm1t.jpg
  • Random blueprints or enchants will be given by chance by exchanging 6962.png?nocache=1020070025  Old Fuel Tank. Note: There is a chance that you might get useless stuff such as steel iron, etc. 

What are the possible blueprints or enchants?

Reacto Element: Fire - Imbue armor with [Fire Element]. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only. Only enchantable on first slot.
Reacto Element: Water - Imbue armor with [Water Element]. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only. Only enchantable on first slot.
Reacto Element: Earth - Imbue armor with [Earth Element]. Can be enchanted once.  Armor Only. Only enchantable on first slot.
Reacto Element: Wind - Imbue armor with [Wind Element]. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only. Only enchantable on first slot.

Reacto Resist: Fire - Increase Fire Resist 25%, Decrease Water Resist 25%. Can be Enchanted three times. Garment Only.
Reacto Resist: Water - Increase Water Resist 25%, Decrease Wind Resist 25%. Can be Enchanted three times. Garment Only.
Reacto Resist: Earth - Increase Earth Resist 25%, Decrease Fire Resist 25%. Can be Enchanted three times. Garment Only.
Reacto Resist: Wind - Increase Wind Resist 25%, Decrease Earth Resist 25%. Can be Enchanted three times. Garment Only.

Reacto Recovery 101 - Recover 50HP/5s, +50/s when +7 or above. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Recovery 102 - Recover 3SP/5s , +2SP/s when +7 or above. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Recovery 201 - Increase HP Recovery 50%, Additional 50% when +7 or above. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Recovery 201 - Increase SP Recovery 50%, Additional 50% when +7 or above. Can be Enchanted three times.

Reacto Supportive STR - ATK +5 per 10 base STR. ATK +10 when +7 or above. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only.
Reacto Supportive INT - MATK +5 per 10 base INT. MATK +10 when +7 or above. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only.

Reacto Supportive DEF - DEF +100. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Supportive P Dodge - P Dodge +3. Can be enchanted once.
Reacto Supportive ATK - ATK +20. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Supportive MATK - MATK +20. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Supportive MHP - MHP +5%. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Supportive MSP - MSP +3%. Can be Enchanted three times.
Reacto Supportive Frozen - Immune to [Freeze]. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only.
Reacto Supportive ASPD - ASPD +1. Can be enchanted once.

NOTE:  EACH EQUIPMENT HAVE THREE ENCHANTS

How to enchant these equipment?

• You can enchant these equipment by talking to MARS_01 (verus04 165,217). s6lnx5.jpg

Edited by Pacifiqo
2 people like this

@Pacifiqo
Can you provide % rates in getting Excellion Set/Blue Prints?

I get 5 Excel Wings in a row now, still no armor. Fuel keeps giving me Iron or Brigan.

@Pacifiqo How about the enchants for Booster and Complement armor sets. Can you please provide the list of possible enchants. Do they give good enchant if upgraded to +9?

1 person likes this

Another option will be available at +9.

11 hours ago, rvmanzanojr said:

@Pacifiqo How about the enchants for Booster and Complement armor sets. Can you please provide the list of possible enchants. Do they give good enchant if upgraded to +9?

Yes. Please :)

Enchants for Device Set and Reinforced Set for Mechanics

At +0 to +8

2yp1d0k.png

If refine is +9 or over 

Device Set

24e5n5h.png

Reinforced Set

9jng42.png

Yes to both.

On 5/22/2016 at 11:31 PM, tsukiko22 said:

Does Rover really drop Huge Metal Scrap as stated in this? Also Does Excavator Gear drops Old Fuel Tank?

I've gotten both from them. But they have a really low drop rate tho.

I think the easiest map to farm them is the underground base of Verus. There are a lot of mobs there.

Do you guys think it's ok to put 3x ATK enchants on a +6 Suit?

Also, since you can only enchant support frozen once, you can use the other 2 enchants for other things, right?

@CaphleoBest would be +7 Suit with Unfro, STR, and ATK or STR and two ATKs.

@Pacifiqo I don't think your chart is accurate because I got two EA2 on my +5 Reinf Gloves JACKPOT

2 hours ago, Shoe said:

@CaphleoBest would be +7 Suit with Unfro, STR, and ATK or STR and two ATKs.

I'm mainly going to use this on a ranged character tho.

I'm planning to use it on my Banishing Point RG and Triangle Shot SC.

My RG can benefit from the STR, but it's gonna be useless on my SC. Plus I also have an Aimed Bolt Ranger.

@Caphleo I see where you're coming from. However, do note that with only 20 strength, the attack bonus of the two is equal and i usually put at least 30 str for weight limit

'course, if you neglect str altogether my point is null.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Shoe said:

@Caphleo I see where you're coming from. However, do note that with only 20 strength, the attack bonus of the two is equal and i usually put at least 30 str for weight limit

'course, if you neglect str altogether my point is null.

Thanks. I already did the 3x atk enchants... lol

But this will be my next project tho. I'm still doing the verus dailies and doing the initial quest with all my other available characters. Here's to hoping I can make +7 suit. I still have a +6 one left over. But I'm saving that for when I get my last Max HP enchant.

On 02/06/2016 at 9:35 AM, Shoe said:

However, do note that with only 20 strength, the attack bonus of the two is equal and i usually put at least 30 str for weight limit

I just realize that this statement means you get 10 atk per 10 base str with Auxillary STR at +7 refine of the suit. Wew.

@Pacifiqo or @Yuuki, Could you please add the possible enchants for Reinforced parts - Gun Barrel? I would like to know if we can get any good enchant or just "basic" ones (like agi, dex, etc).

@Yuuki Memory Record Daily quest still not working. Neither medicinal herb quest.

And...

Have you figured out why the packed envelopes are in the etc instead of the Consumable inventory?

I disabled the packed envelopes until I know what it should actually do.

I'll aim to fix those soon...

1 person likes this

Thank you. We love you!

Ettoo... what about the othe rdaily quests? :huh:

@Yuuki what about my question? I hope you can add that info here too :), I'll really appreciate that. If it helps, I got so far: Dex +2, Sp +50, HP +100, Agi +1, Agi +2 as enchants for gun barrel. 

9 hours ago, MaxDemian said:

@Yuuki what about my question? I hope you can add that info here too :), I'll really appreciate that. If it helps, I got so far: Dex +2, Sp +50, HP +100, Agi +1, Agi +2 as enchants for gun barrel. 

Look UP at Pacifiqo's post. That Reinforced Cannon in the table is the Gun Barrel if I'm no mistaken. Although the naming seems to be mixed up a bit, the Reinforced Glove is supposedly the Armor for reinforced set. Lol.

The rows in that table represents Armor, Footgear, Garment and finally Accessory in that order. With the accs not available for +9 enchants.

1 minute ago, Akin said:

Look UP at Pacifiqo's post. That Reinforced Cannon in the table is the Gun Barrel if I'm no mistaken. Although the naming seems to be mixed up a bit, the Reinforced Glove is supposedly the Armor for reinforced set. Lol.

The rows in that table represents Armor, Footgear, Garment and finally Accessory in that order. With the accs not available for +9 enchants.

OH! I got it, kinda confusing to be honest, thank you very much for your help.

5 hours ago, MaxDemian said:

OH! I got it, kinda confusing to be honest, thank you very much for your help.

No problem. Yeah, it's quite confusing..