11 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

So, master, when will i see you ingame? Teach me how to dougie. Lol

Anyways, im still in this process of learning oboro for pvm, and im quite impress how fast i deal with gmt, however, i make my hazy demon blade as a main weapon, and im thinking of the secondary weapon on what will i get? Im quite confuse on 3 major items, which are futsumitama, octopus blade, and viscious dagger, with hoping to get (drake effect, atk+% and long range atk+%) 

If you dont have a thana card on your HDB. as of now, use Ice Pick [0] with EA enchant As secondary weapon(lefthanded weapon), its better to use Both on PvM and PvP.

The drake effect or nulify penalty, it only affect your normal-attack and it's not recommended on skill type class.

12 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

So, master, when will i see you ingame? Teach me how to dougie. Lol

Anyways, im still in this process of learning oboro for pvm, and im quite impress how fast i deal with gmt, however, i make my hazy demon blade as a main weapon, and im thinking of the secondary weapon on what will i get? Im quite confuse on 3 major items, which are futsumitama, octopus blade, and viscious dagger, with hoping to get (drake effect, atk+% and long range atk+%) 

you can use main gauche as your left hand weapon with racial cards to increase dmg

17 minutes ago, Kadah said:

you can use main gauche as your left hand weapon with racial cards to increase dmg

but defence modifier Item such as Ice Pick is much more better, isnt?

44 minutes ago, ranielle16 said:

so drake card is not good for kunai explosion build ?

Yes, since my guide or build is totally skill type.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:17 AM, ranielle16 said:

Thanks orochimaru, what i meant about enchant is the ce, forgot to quote it. So im guessing, 

Racing cap with your reload enchanted CE is a better option. 

Regarding on your comment, I want to change my previous answer, your Idea Reload3 (x4) on upper CE is much more better than Almighty3 but with Laser of Eagle, I just discovered this thing.

3 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

so... how do you deal with ghost monster when you are kunai explosion type PVM player..?

Kunai explosion is pseodo-elemental which is can be apply the 50% (or Less not sure) element of weapon on it. Use Haze Demon Blade, it's a ghost element weapon you can able to hit a ghost monsters and make sure it's on Right-Hand .

Note: you cannot hit the ghost monsters if you were using the other elements weapon. Dont ask me why, because Its complicated to explain the pseo element

Kunai Explosion was bugged before, as far as I know its already fixed. If you can't hit the ghost even you were using a HDB, make a report.

When it was bugged, I used throw kunai to deal ghost monsters. You are lucky if you have Laser of Eagle, once its proc you can spam throw kunai.

So, the beelzebub first form is ghost demon, and i have in my right hand is hazy demon blade, which is shadow type, but kunai explosive is neutral, so i missed hitting beelzebub, so whats the result then? 

Im thinking, because the kunai was neutral, it wont hit ghost, even your weapon is shadow, or any other element that can hit ghost, same idea in crimson weapons with elemental bullets etc. 

20 minutes ago, ranielle16 said:

So, the beelzebub first form is ghost demon, and i have in my right hand is hazy demon blade, which is shadow type, but kunai explosive is neutral, so i missed hitting beelzebub, so whats the result then? 

Im thinking, because the kunai was neutral, it wont hit ghost, even your weapon is shadow, or any other element that can hit ghost, same idea in crimson weapons with elemental bullets etc. 

Hmmm HDB, is a ghost element weapon, you can able to hit a ghost using Explosion Kunai. 

Explosion kunai is not a neutral element its non-element skill or what we called Pseudo-Elemental.

I forgot about this if you have an earth charm dont make it 10, because its makes your weapon earth element. Make it 9 is much better

Just a bit of pedantism before I go to back sleep. Non-elemental is not pseudo-neutral.

Non-elemental, essentially, just flat out ignores elemental tables. Usually its a fixed damage or something related to statuses (burning status, I believe, deals non-elemental)

Pseudo-elemental uses elemental tables but then converts its to neutral. Meaning it will never hit ghost 3 or ghost 4

Forced neutral means skill is always neutral and not affected by any elemental changes, it always uses neutral element table

Just so there is no confusion :V

According to iRO wiki Kunai Explosion is pseudo-neutral, not non-elemental :0 But might be different now :?

18 hours ago, Theodosia said:

Non-elemental, essentially, just flat out ignores elemental tables. Usually its a fixed damage or something related to statuses (burning status, I believe, deals non-elemental)

Pseudo-elemental uses elemental tables but then converts its to neutral. Meaning it will never hit ghost 3 or ghost 4

Ohhh... I see so non-elemental and pseudo are different, I thought they are the same. Thank you for enlightening me.

But this is what I understand on psuedo element, any weapon elements(fire,earth,water, wind, dark, holy) when it against on ghost monsters it will turn into neutral. But if your weapon or ammolition is a ghost element you can able to deal on ghost monsters thru pseudo element skill.

16 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

will you go with octopus dagger or futsumitama ? both +16

If you are both pvm and pvp type.. Futsumitama. If you are only more focus on pvm octopus knife

46 minutes ago, ranielle16 said:

I just need to know who will make it big. Not literally getting big 😂, but who will topnotch lol

are you asking me, which one of daggers will deal more on damage? HDB+futsimitama( better on pvp), HDB+octopus(better on pvm). As I said before HDB+icepick is much more better if you dont have a thana card.

Guest Mistake

Expert Ring cannot be worn by Oboro? is this a mistake? I bought 2pcs expert ring but it turns out my zeny is wasted huhuhhu

3 hours ago, Guest Mistake said:

Expert Ring cannot be worn by Oboro? is this a mistake? I bought 2pcs expert ring but it turns out my zeny is wasted huhuhhu

yeah ninja really cant wear it. if u need an after-cast reduction on accessory, try making sarah earring with AfterSkillDelay enchants, ideally lv4-6 total enchant of it per earring. every lv of enchant gives -2% after-cast delay(i.e. lv2 gives -4%, max lv3 gives -6%) or use dark faceworm or human+matter chimera card set so u can still use slotted accessry like Pendant of Maelstrom.

9 hours ago, KucingKucing said:

Can we actually wear dual Haze Demon Blade [3]?

Can, but their cooldown reduction of KE wont stack. I dunno if thats really how it works but currently it is. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2018 at 5:31 AM, Levistre said:

yeah ninja really cant wear it. if u need an after-cast reduction on accessory, try making sarah earring with AfterSkillDelay enchants, ideally lv4-6 total enchant of it per earring. every lv of enchant gives -2% after-cast delay(i.e. lv2 gives -4%, max lv3 gives -6%) or use dark faceworm or human+matter chimera card set so u can still use slotted accessry like Pendant of Maelstrom.

PoM Exclusive for 3rd Job class. I was using PoM but later on I report it on Item Bug thread. /heh

8 hours ago, Master Orochimaru said:

PoM Exclusive for 3rd Job class. I was using PoM but later on I report it on Item Bug thread. /heh

Oh yeah i just look it up its just for 3rd job lol. So if it gets fixed, what acce will be good for ninja?

On 1/6/2019 at 9:48 AM, Levistre said:

Oh yeah i just look it up its just for 3rd job lol. So if it gets fixed, what acce will be good for ninja?

Its on my item guide list, I removed expert ring on list because the time that I used it maybe it was bug.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.