On 1/29/2017 at 0:06 PM, Guest Lol said:

This is a noob guide. Let's play 1 on 1 ninja to prove who's the real master! 

feel free~~

On 1/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, S e n t i m e n t a L said:

Congratulations to your great guide =) 

thank you very much

8 hours ago, GentatsU said:

Ive seen one oborro before who was somehow able to spam kunai explosion. How could that happen? I thought the cooldown of the said skill is fixed at 3 secs?

im that oboro, haha

im using Ninja shadow set - 2 sec. kunai explosion CD and Hazy Demon Blade -1 sec kunai explosion CD 

since kunai explosion only have 3second cooldown, only delay was left so that is easy to reduce by after cast delay cards or items.. you need atleast 83% after cast delay and 190+ aspd to spam. 

That's all thank you

On 8/3/2018 at 12:45 PM, Kadah said:

im that oboro, haha

im using Ninja shadow set - 2 sec. kunai explosion CD and Hazy Demon Blade -1 sec kunai explosion CD 

since kunai explosion only have 3second cooldown, only delay was left so that is easy to reduce by after cast delay cards or items.. you need atleast 83% after cast delay and 190+ aspd to spam. 

That's all thank you

heart wing hairband combo, new wave sunglasses, kiel, app sandals, dark faceworm card, exellion set

On 8/10/2018 at 11:51 PM, Honey Mustard said:

wow octopus knife? 😮 i think glorious gladius is better in pvp 

Thats what you think? Octopus Knife is better along with better cards like a thana card, in renewal most of equipments need a over refined to get a bonus stats, example. Golden Wing, Applause Sandal and etc. We knew when equipments are refined it  will increased the hard def. When enemies have higher hard def; the damage you deal with thana card are freaking high. Except if they have both neutral and long range resistance.

And octopus knife are still better because you can use it both PvE and PvP.

On 8/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, Kadah said:

im that oboro, haha

That's all thank you

Hazy demo blade? Is that a new item? I need to check that and I will put it on my guide xD and one question,  how much HDB on market?

1 hour ago, Master Orochimaru said:

Thats what you think? Octopus Knife is better along with better cards like a thana card, in renewal most of equipments need a over refined to get a bonus stats, example. Golden Wing, Applause Sandal and etc. We knew when equipments are refined it  will increased the hard def. When enemies have higher hard def; the damage you deal with thana card are freaking high. Except if they have both neutral and long range resistance.

And octopus knife are still better because you can use it both PvE and PvP.

Hazy demo blade? Is that a new item? I need to check that and I will put it on my guide xD and one question,  how much HDB on market?

currently hdb is 400+m on VH.. its from solar temple dungeon on limitless island

1 hour ago, Kadah said:

currently hdb is 400+m on VH.. its from solar temple dungeon on limitless island

One more question, since explosion kunai are pseodo elemental, which mean using HDB as primary weapon, ninja class can able to hit a ghost elemental monsters using explosion kunai? Sorry I am still inactive on limitro, thanks in advance

Guest benbengshigishigi

i heard some humors that a ninja can farm solo in Solar Temple and can hit ghost monster there. hmm..

On 8/5/2018 at 1:10 AM, Bebe Rexha said:

heart wing hairband combo, new wave sunglasses, kiel, app sandals, dark faceworm card, exellion set

That's too much xD. Maybe he Has an expert ring x2 with faceworm and D.faceworm card (16%) a +9 heart wing hairband(14%) if he has kiel card(30%) and with app sandal +16 (32%).. BOOM! Easy 92%cast delay reduction

Hi.. 

Can you tell me how was the racing cap for oboro with lvl 3 4 reload be any better than heart wing heartband and lvl 3 4 destruction combination? 

I saw the stat of racing cap which is atk +10 per 2 refine. Increase aspd by 2% per 3 refine. 

Refine +8 above increase long Range damage per level of throw humma user learn. (is this 1% or more?) 

Refine +11 increase swirling petal by 30%.

3 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

Refine +8 above increase long Range damage per level of throw humma user learn. (is this 1% or more?)

Can you tell me how was the racing cap for oboro with lvl 3 4 reload be any better than heart wing heartband and lvl 3 4 destruction combination? 

it's more than 1%, you will gain 5% Long-Range Damage if your throw fuuma shuriken is lv5.

Reload and Destruction Enchant? Hmmmm.   those enchants are exclusive for Costume Equipment(CE)

Heartwing hairband cannot be enchant, except if its a costume. If I am wrong, then that's good

This the exclusive enchant for Racing Cap (Ninja):

29349.png 29349.png
Racing Stone (Ninja)
The following options apply if you are enchanted in a racing cap (Ninja).
Lv 1
ATK + 10, MATK + 10.
When using [Shadow Warrior] increases critical damage by 5% for 60 seconds.
If you learned [Moonlight Fantasy] lvl 5, reduce variable cast time by 3%.
Lv 2
ATK + 15, MATK + 15.
When physically attacking has low chance to removes the size penalty for 3 seconds.
When using [Shadow Warrior] increases critical damage by 10% for 60 seconds.
If you learned [Moonlight Fantasy] lvl 5, reduce variable cast time by 7%.
Lv 3
ATK + 20, MATK + 20.
When physically attacking has low chance to removes the size penalty for 5 seconds.
When using [Shadow Warrior] increases critical damage by 30% for 60 seconds.
If you learned [Moonlight Fantasy] lvl 5, reduce variable cast time by 15%.

12 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

Thanks orochimaru, what i meant about enchant is the ce, forgot to quote it. So im guessing, 

Racing cap with your reload enchanted CE is a better option. 

In my opinion regarding on Cast Delay Reduction, CE with Reload3 (4x) it only gives -12% cast delay reduction if you compare it to Heartwing hairband at +6 you already have -11% cast delay reduction. heartwing hairband is better than to Reload3(4x).

If we we are looming for additional damage if we compare the Racing Cap to Heartwing hairband, Racing Cap is much better but I'm still choosing a Heartwing hairband over the upperheadgear that can gives atk because there's a lot of equipments that it can gives more atk, atk% and Ratk%. Unlike the equipment that can gives Cast Delay Reduction they are few and expensive(except on expert ring xD).

So, master, when will i see you ingame? Teach me how to dougie. Lol

Anyways, im still in this process of learning oboro for pvm, and im quite impress how fast i deal with gmt, however, i make my hazy demon blade as a main weapon, and im thinking of the secondary weapon on what will i get? Im quite confuse on 3 major items, which are futsumitama, octopus blade, and viscious dagger, with hoping to get (drake effect, atk+% and long range atk+%) 

6 hours ago, ranielle16 said:

viscious dagger, with hoping to get (drake effect, atk+% and long range atk+%) 

According to some official sources, if LimitRO follows them, Nullify Penalty and +%Atk are in the same enchant pool and you cannot have them at the same time.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.