16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Topic Name: Buff Gemstone(Pluto)

Character Names: Ssechtre

How long have you been playing LimitRO? 7 Years

How long have you been a Forum member? 7 Years

Is your Suggestion a duplicated one? Nope.

Have your suggestion been denied before? Nope.

Describe your suggestion

What is this? Gemstone Pluto is and has always been an underwhelming Gemstone for DP headgears. The current -3% Cast-time sucks. The current -3% Fixed Cast-time doesn't even stack to other -fixed cast-time bonus/buffs.

Instead of giving -.2 fixed cast-time make it to -> -.5 fixed cast-time.

Why do we have to add it? To par with other Gemstones making it a viable option.

Who will benefit this? Most probably all.

Will this change the system drastic? Most probably since stacking with dex's boots -.5 FCT will decrease a total of -1 FCT. But on officials, they have -.5 FCT enchants on their CE gears, hence, having these will not really get this server far away from official's content.

• Like 1

+1 to this..

the -3% cast time is pretty much useless.. only the 0.2 got use..

maybe make it 1 gem reduce 0.1?  or give better cast time reduction

1 hour ago, Ssechtre said:

But on officials, they have -.5 FCT enchants on their CE gears, hence, having these will not really get this server far away from official's content.

???

This is literally retarded. -5 fixed cast would make ad insta cast. And u do know what happens when ad is insta casted, right? It has no animation delay, fam. People would literally melt mobs with 2m+ hp and 1 vit in 2-3 seconds.

Fixed cast time reductions weren't additive in the first place from items. So only one of the effects will be active even if using Dexboots and Pluto. Actually helps me on the build I play for WoE. But a strict no no if it starts to stack additively with Dexboots. That actually makes insta AD, Aqua Sorc a very viable build and that breaks the game.

And we are not having official CE behaviour on limit so why are we even worried about that?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amogh said:

Fixed cast time reductions weren't additive in the first place from items. So only one of the effects will be active even if using Dexboots and Pluto. Actually helps me on the build I play for WoE. But a strict no no if it starts to stack additively with Dexboots. That actually makes insta AD, Aqua Sorc a very viable build and that breaks the game.

And we are not having official CE behaviour on limit so why are we even worried about that?

We could make it not stack-able on Dex Boots to stop all the worries.

9 hours ago, Ssechtre said:

The current -3% Cast-time sucks. The current -3% Fixed Cast-time doesn't even stack to other -fixed cast-time bonus/buffs.

Instead of giving -.2 fixed cast-time make it to -> -.5 fixed cast-time.

So you mentioned what's bad about the gem... and then you suggest to improve something else that isn't bad ?_?

How about 3% -> 7% variable/fixed cast? 21% total doesn't sound too much to me, considering most other gems are more versatile/useful in general for end game setup (maxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dmg yoooooooooooo)

• Like 1

dang this is liek.. pre renewal creator

dem no cast ADs while standing like a boss.. if this gets implemented, ill wear sunglass and a cigar with my AD spammer gene B-)

• Like 1

Why do people want all the things in the game to be worth it? I have been using Stat Gemstone since i ever got my DP and never looked at anything else. We are in a server with people having extra stats from starstones, aura+shadow and so on that VCT reducion gears arent that great for us. Sure if some people want to use that its fine. But adding a straight numerical value to FCT reduction is kinda bad gamewise. As people have mentioned, it breaks the game. Its already broken atm. Lets not break it any further,

Another question I have. Who uses Pluto gems in general? I think they dont give any additional effect which is important/useful except cast reductions. I have one word for that:
Foods. We have easily available +10 foods and +20 foods and that Christmas Cookie thing also for +15 foods. Why do we need reduce VCT gears unless its for PVM. But wait, whatever happens in PvM doesnt matter in an endgame based server like this one. 

So its a niche area of people who want to use this gem/are using this gem(surprisingly) who should be using Stat gemstones for the easier insta cast anyway. 

6 hours ago, Ssechtre said:

We could make it not stack-able on Dex Boots to stop all the worries.

I just thought this. Even if it isnt stackable with Dexboots, Support DB RK can start wearing full WoE set on WoE due to the 0.5 reduction FCT. Kinda game breaking. If the geneticist is happy enough with the damage, they can go Strboots for the AD damage(dunno if its higher damage or not, never took gene seriously). JF SC is also a possiblity without Dexboots. Sorcs can start using Aqua elementals for tankability.(which is a good idea but the 1 sec reduction from ventus is awesome anyway) 

Sign in to follow this