Sign in to follow this  
William Cobb

Increase Bloody Coin Reward for HTF

since proposals from this thread got rather good responses... I would like to propose increasing rewards from HTF (Bloody coins) to about 50-60 coins, considering the high difficulty of this particular instance....

CEB needs to over upgraded to get a noteworthy bonus. Also, in time the number of CEB will increase regardless.

For this, I suggest try asking the guilds and players that often farm HTF whether they are keen to this idea. Increasing the Bloody Coin amount by ~10+ should be reasonable considering the effort needed to finish it.

1 hour ago, F a i z said:

Why does everyone want everything to get easier???

Easy. Either spend more energy and time in this or use it on your life. It's obvious which normal people would choose. You can always donate as an alternative to get something ingame.  

Let those who actually farm this regularly voice their opinions. Whether they want it easier to farm or let it be rare so they can maintain the price. 

Plus, soon there will be this. You can use your time for that instead.

My suggestion is not about making HTF easier to do. 

I am suggesting the instance rewards to be increased like what happened earlier with the Bios/Mors Instance. (Pls increase Bloody Coin Reward by 10~20)

Imo the difficulty doesn't scale with the current rewards...