Lai

Monster Hunting Headgears

Recommended Posts

This topic is NO longer UPDATED, for accurate info please visit our WIKI.

Monster Hunting Headgears

About
The following list is contains information of monsters custom drops different headgear in LimitRO.

List

  • Anubis - drops 5490.png?nocache=538870136 Anubis Hat
  • Dokebi - drops 5258.png?nocache=790244371 Afro Wig
  • Moonlight Flower - drops 5214.png?nocache=529858257 Moonlight Flower Hat
  • Hyegun - drops 5367.png?nocache=1467261161 Hyegun Hat
  • Alarm - drops 5086.png?nocache=761197609 Alarm Mask
  • Alice - drops 5137.png?nocache=1474936964 Alice Doll
  • Angeling - drops 5132.png?nocache=1097563971 Angeling Hat
  • Deviling - drops 5254.png?nocache=1991158404 Deviling Hat
  • Deviruchi - drops 5038.png?nocache=2144373873 Deviruchi Hat
  • Geographer - drops 5186.png?nocache=162332981 Geographer Band
  • Knight of Abyss - drops 5363.png?nocache=732374545 Helm of Abyss
  • Magnolia - drops 5365.png?nocache=2115143905 Magnolia Hat
  • Rideword - drops 5208.png?nocache=2000590712 Rideword Hat
  • Shining Plant - drops 5206.png?nocache=380904043 Romantic White Flower
  • Whisper - drops 5294.png?nocache=1204474632 Whisper Mask
  • Bacsojin - drops 5464.png?nocache=649698831 Bacsojin Doll Hat
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Christmas Cookie - drops 5260.png?nocache=442345272 Cookie Hat
  • Evil Snake Lord - drops 5364.png?nocache=2129498091 Evil Snake Lord Hat
  • Poporing - drops 5352.png?nocache=159116033 Poporing Hat
  • Yoyo - drops 5385.png?nocache=1243142868 Yoyo Hat
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
36 minutes ago, Enna said:

Is still ongoing

This isn't an event but a feature. So it's going to stay this way indefinitely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, Sylmeria said:

@Lai

Does anyone ACTUALLY own an Angeling Hat?

Can you make it a quest instead?

I propose increasing mini boss/mvp related hg to 5%. Because they are not that useful, it weird for them to have card drop rate since they are not abundant as normal mobs. This includes bacsojin, evil snake lord, deviling, angeling and moonlight flower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Akin said:

I propose increasing mini boss/mvp related hg to 5%. Because they are not that useful, it weird for them to have card drop rate since they are not abundant as normal mobs. This includes bacsojin, evil snake lord, deviling, angeling and moonlight flower.

 

5 hours ago, Yuuki said:

5% is a good rate. +1

Yes please! +100

Or just make it a quest. At the moment it's impossible to make the Triple Poring Hat because no one actually owns the Angeling Hat.

Or you can use "@item 5132 2" and then sell it to me. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2016 at 0:31 AM, Lai said:
  • Christmas Cookie - drops 5260.png?nocache=442345272 Cookie Hat
  • Evil Snake Lord - drops 5364.png?nocache=2129498091 Evil Snake Lord Hat
  • Poporing - drops 5352.png?nocache=159116033 Poporing Hat
  • Yoyo - drops 5385.png?nocache=1243142868 Yoyo Hat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christmas Cookie is definitely not dropping the "Cookie Hat"

I farmed 3 hours straight at toy factory 1, got 4 cards but no Hat. Kinda frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Livedrive said:

Is this still implemented in the game? I'm trying to hunt for a rideword hat for hours in clocktower 1 and still got none.

You could check using '@mi rideword' or '@whodrops rideword hat'. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Livedrive said:

Is this still implemented in the game? I'm trying to hunt for a rideword hat for hours in clocktower 1 and still got none.

Yes it is ^_^
I got one by luck the time when I solo ET (Even I didn't make it to the end /sob )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm new to this server, I used to play on other private servers a decade+ ago - just recently got nostalgic lol. Does the panda hat exist on this server? I cannot find any info about it. It's the one normally dropped by Sasquatch, but I don't want to spend hours hunting Sasquatch if it isn't actually dropped on this server. I didn't see it listed here or the other headgear guides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, Lai said:

@MBz0rz yes Panda hat do exist ~~ more guides on our wiki ~

https://www.limitro.com/wiki/headgear-guides

Thank you for your response! That is where I looked, but I could not find any info regarding the one dropped by Sasquatch: http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Panda_Hat

The guides only reference drooping panda, panda balloon and panda rabbit. So does Sasquatch still drop the panda hat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MBz0rz said:

Thank you for your response! That is where I looked, but I could not find any info regarding the one dropped by Sasquatch: http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Panda_Hat

The guides only reference drooping panda, panda balloon and panda rabbit. So does Sasquatch still drop the panda hat?

Yes, the Sasquatch most certainly does drop the Panda Hat on this server. Not sure why you would think it possibly wouldn't drop it. Because all monsters still have their official drops. However some monsters on this server do have custom headgear drops and costume headgear drops in addition to their normal drops.

In any case, here's the link to the page for the Sasquatch on the LimitRO database so you can see it's drops and rates for yourself: https://www.limitro.com/monster/view/?id=1243

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Vallamaria said:

Yes, the Sasquatch most certainly does drop the Panda Hat on this server. Not sure why you would think it possibly wouldn't drop it. Because all monsters still have their official drops. However some monsters on this server do have custom headgear drops and costume headgear drops in addition to their normal drops.

In any case, here's the link to the page for the Sasquatch on the LimitRO database so you can see it's drops and rates for yourself: https://www.limitro.com/monster/view/?id=1243

Thank you so much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.