Sign in to follow this  
Boon

A Little Break from Gaming

Hello everyone,

My name is Boon, I have played Ragnarok Online for 12 years, 6 years in Limit RO and still counting... I love RO so much that I even play RO Violet on my smartphone.

I am currently taking a Master Course and doing my dissertation now. I am researching on Gamers who play games on Computer/Home Console and also play games on Smartphone.

I have gotten permission and consent from GM Lai to post this in the forum.

I am here to ask for help from you guys to fill in my questionnaire below:

Click Here >>>> http://kwiksurveys.com/s/LAtm4cWq

There will be a page asking you to register after you submit, just ignore that /gg 

The information obtained through this survey will be used for academic purposes only. At no point will the identity of the respondents be revealed.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for spending your valuable time in completing this questionnaire.

I do appreciate the help from you guys and thank you. /kis 

If you wish to know me in game, please leave me a post here ^_^

Edited by Boon
  • Like 3

Hi there, 

i have completed the dissertation and got back my result.

thanks for the effort attempting to answer the questions, but i do not think the link is available for use anymore.

anyhow, i still thank you very much for replying in this post.

• Like 1

hello people!

my dissertation basically about the evolution of the gaming industry from the old time arcades and games like chicago speedway, to today's Pokemon GO Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) games... and asking about which mode gamers still prefer today? however, every research has limitations... my result may not be precise