Lai

What do you dislike about LimitRO?

What do you dislike about LimitRO?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. What do you dislike about LimitRO?

• Lai
    • Rates
    • PvP/BG/WOE
    • Players
    • Everything
    • Other - Leave comment

On 7/27/2015 at 5:06 AM, Miitzi said:

Hmm, My problem is not with the server itself, I do not like the community hostility. They insist on speaking in tagalog in the main, or making jokes at my side, when in fact, it is not funny at all. I wish we have a more united community, to do instances such as biolabs nightmare, for example. But people only think of themselves, in getting things for them and selling expensively, instead of trying to make more people happy. I think often we, and here I include myself, forget that the server is nothing without the others. :/

- I dislike the fact the i can't get a spot for vending :/...  

- I dislike the community :( some players are a bit rude and couldn't agree more of what Miitzi has brought up. .____.

To be honest, I think the community has been improved by A LOT since 2015.

Im sure many would agree with me.

We still have some Anger Maniacs during WoE times :P But hey, there are no fun without those :D 

• Like 2

On 09/07/2016 at 8:08 AM, Hades said:

and there should be a socializing channel in the game. Usually #main  channel is for socializing but since you need to pay people don't socialize. 

^ This. One year later, and always sooo accurate. I play on another server with around 2k people online and there is no cooldown or fee to speak on main and it is MUCH MUCH better. On Limit, you can't speak on global chat, period. Huge cooldown and if you try to socialize with people by using other chat, you get a warning by GM "use proper chat blabla" so yeah, no one speaks :( This is a MMO, and socializing is the most important thing in those game but killed in the worst and lazy way for prevent spammers.

Sorry but I prefer to see spam in main than nobody use main/help at all. Only Recruit and Trade are active :/

• Like 2

On 06/05/2017 at 3:55 AM, Fredox said:

^ This. One year later, and always sooo accurate. I play on another server with around 2k people online and there is no cooldown or fee to speak on main and it is MUCH MUCH better. On Limit, you can't speak on global chat, period. Huge cooldown and if you try to socialize with people by using other chat, you get a warning by GM "use proper chat blabla" so yeah, no one speaks :( This is a MMO, and socializing is the most important thing in those game but killed in the worst and lazy way for prevent spammers.

Sorry but I prefer to see spam in main than nobody use main/help at all. Only Recruit and Trade are active :/

The problem here are the players that's why it has CD and zeny payment. If u stay login long enough you gonna see other players verbally fighting in channels like everytime, especially before,during or after WOE, or old players fighting in PvP/BG. If they make it no cooldown and free, oh boy your chatbox will be flooded with trashtalk, cussing, racist and other offensive messages. you don't want that right? especially if you consider that there are also younger players here. u dont want the server teach them that trashtalking and such are just normal and they can say it whenever and wherever they want IRL.

• Like 2

when decide do a quick maint and d/c all without notice and in middle of oghh /pif   

should maybe reboot CD on all instances when do that (or just give hour or so notice before)

This new update. x1 mob spawn? damn what is this its like telling the poor to get poorer! x1.5 made me farm so hard and now we got this? game got bad for me.

1 hour ago, Jer said:

This new update. x1 mob spawn? damn what is this its like telling the poor to get poorer! x1.5 made me farm so hard and now we got this? game got bad for me.

I agree with Jer. I just started playing LimitRO again after quitting for 2 years. Thana/mavka/food farming is my only way of income. It is already hard to earn zennies in this server. Can't do any solo instances at all because I dont have the right equips and farming is my only way right now to get up there. Im sure I'm not the only one that feels this, but sooner or later, a lot of players will be quitting soon, including myself, if this is not fixed.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hilawfresh said:

I agree with Jer. I just started playing LimitRO again after quitting for 2 years. Thana/mavka/food farming is my only way of income. It is already hard to earn zennies in this server. Can't do any solo instances at all because I dont have the right equips and farming is my only way right now to get up there. Im sure I'm not the only one that feels this, but sooner or later, a lot of players will be quitting soon, including myself, if this is not fixed.

exactly, almost making us farm double now. i farm really hard but today i get almost nothing.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2017 at 4:21 AM, Jer said:

@Lai true, i hope you might consider putting it back to the rate spawn it used to be cause we players who doesn't have the luxury to donate YET is having a hard time earning zeny, and i think it is also a good way for both donators and non donators to having the economic cycle (producer-consumer) , it will be a big deal of having new players going into this server if the farming sites are good right? i think more people will come to limit if you will just listen to the players and putting some consideration to our opinion.

• Like 3

right now, what i don't like are the changes being implemented without giving reason why they change it (e.g. GB tickets getting removed, mob spawn reduced). i also don't like those players that are trying to increase the price of VIP coins by doing some modus of buying high price but when u pm them to deal they gonna CC lol. i guess in game economic sabotage can still be done lol.

On 28/07/2017 at 3:33 PM, Freemourne said:

@Lai true, i hope you might consider putting it back to the rate spawn it used to be cause we players who doesn't have the luxury to donate YET is having a hard time earning zeny, and i think it is also a good way for both donators and non donators to having the economic cycle (producer-consumer) , it will be a big deal of having new players going into this server if the farming sites are good right? i think more people will come to limit if you will just listen to the players and putting some consideration to our opinion.

+1 @Freemourne. bring back the x1.5 mob spawn rate. also the gb tix. there's nothing wrong in the server when those are still in the game. So we're really confuse why did these changes are made. what happened to the client's title name "Limit Ragnarok Online - Made by you, for you."? hope its not "Made by "certain" you, just for "them"". :D

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 3:33 PM, Freemourne said:

i think more people will come to limit if you will just listen to the players and putting some consideration to our opinion.

i say this every damn time

+1

• Like 1

Trashtalk that hits below the belt (about mother, racism, gender orientation etc) usin trashtalk is a strategy so opposing side would loose focus but please keep your mothers out of it or anything below the belt

Big headed so called "pro players" ( some people act like they are god or something having godly end game equips but just averagely skilled)

End game pvp that isaw usually  end with just 1 or 2 hits thus relying heavily on equips and not skills.

Multiple dual buffs and ganging ( cant they duel fair and square with honor). A pvp room with dispell on entrane would help

Evil op seller , couple of times i saw evil venders selling items for 50-100m and the item being vended can be bought from npc for 10m, usually victims would be newbies (common peeps dont be mean, its not the way to welcome newbies to this server). 

But overall this server is good met lot of friends aredy 

• Like 7

As a new player, I'm already seeing some people talking in Recruit and Main using the G word (you know what I'm talkin' about) in such a childish manner. This is actually a bit offensive towards me because I have my own personal orientation preference, and it's plain disrespectful to those who are in the LGBQT community as well. Not just me.  It's kinda making me uncomfortable tbh.

My post is not about disliking anything but more towards missing content or probably they are in-game but I am not aware of or not marketed enough.

1] the server needs to have some quests for new players which should gain them strong gears to farm MVP and other high tier mobs which can eventually gain them good pvp or woe gears.... (ofcs. donation has an advantage  and that's fine)

2] the server needs active marketing strategies to gain more players, GM must understand that if we remove AFK players, how many active players are online... (minimum of 200 active players at all time is a sign of good server and anything more than 300 active players is great!)

PS: GM is doing an excellent job keeping the server interested and adding new features. BUT for servers longer life, it is mandatory to make new players feel that without the donation, he can be in the top group of players if he works hard....

😇

Being a new player has major disadvantages. Having to work so hard for items because of low rates or players having high prices in shops makes things very discouraging for a lot of people.. not to mention the items needed for these costumes is very difficult for someone with no gear or money. I have a hard enough time getting to max level without dying constantly. I am never even going to get a party to get into half these places with no gear.. and in terms of donating, I would love to do so but I put my family before me so I just make money in game and hope people sell nice things. I wish I could get wings or something like that. Would be nice if you put in a wing quest even.

• Like 2

Well regarding the complaints about the pricing, I'm one of those undergeared guys who's been in the server for only a couple of months (not donating yet), and while I agree some prices are extremely inflated, the rates help a lot, I mean leveling is really easy (specially with a ranger), once you have a ranger with even a hunter bow, you can quickly farm your elven bow and in turn start farming magma dungeon > Juperos > geffenia which nets you quite a bit of zeny, obviously that's still very far from those top prices but with that and some price hunting it's good enough to get you started.

However I do have a couple of complaints, one is that in order to find out how to get a lot of the gears that are suggested in the guides that are in the wiki, you have to scourge google or this forum to find how to get that item which is not optimal to say the least. The other one is the online database, all items with effects only have the scripts, which is nice (sort of) if you can read those, but most times I only use LRo database to copy the item id so I can search it elsewhere, it would be nice if we got the actual description there.

I hope that helps.