Lai

What do you dislike about LimitRO?

What do you dislike about LimitRO?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. What do you dislike about LimitRO?

• Lai
    • Rates
    • PvP/BG/WOE
    • Players
    • Everything
    • Other - Leave comment

I will not ban you, so be honest...

emoji

Question

What do you dislike about LimitRO? You can say many things....

poll45.thumb.png.042c2a44a6b4169f0e1f570

Hmm, My problem is not with the server itself, I do not like the community hostility. They insist on speaking in tagalog in the main, or making jokes at my side, when in fact, it is not funny at all. I wish we have a more united community, to do instances such as biolabs nightmare, for example. But people only think of themselves, in getting things for them and selling expensively, instead of trying to make more people happy. I think often we, and here I include myself, forget that the server is nothing without the others. :/

• Like 14

Probably gonna get some flak for this (I hope not), but I'm just gonna put this out there. I'm likely the only one who feels this way. With all the new content coming out constantly, my gears get outdated quickly. Just when you think you're optimized, some new (stronger) gears suddenly come out that quickly make yours obsolete. This is of course a happy problem for most players since it just means more gameplay, but to me it's just more endless grinding. It's like that feeling Iphone/gopro/gadget consumers get when they think they have the latest on technology, only to be slapped in the face as soon as a new release comes out of nowhere. (I'm not one of those consumers btw, I'm not too keen on "keeping up with the latest trends" - not in real life.). The frustrating part is when you worked so hard for your gears, then you think you've finally got the good ones and you feel accomplished right, then all of a sudden comes a barrage of new gears. BAM, you're outdated in a snap of a finger. Gotta go work for those gears again. It gets really tedious, and it becomes an endless routine/cycle of some sort. You keep running and running, but you never get to the point you wanna get at. It's "all retch and no vomit". Sometimes you reach that point, and you stay there for some time, but it's NEVER permanent. The chase is never gonna end. It's like you're a hamster running on a wheel trying to reach the food handed out by the feeder, but you never actually get it, because you never actually move from your point. (It's kinda cruel and sick if you think about it lol.) Although I do understand, this is one strategy to keep players interested and keep them playing, as well as to keep attracting new players. That's the game, I know I know. And this isn't really exclusive to the server, nor the game itself, it's in ALL online MMO's. Just putting it out there, really.

• Like 6

What I dislike? Well, this server don't have my goku hair, only it, kkk I kidding.

Hmm, My problem is not with the server itself, I do not like the community hostility. They insist on speaking in tagalog in the main, or making jokes at my side, when in fact, it is not funny at all. I wish we have a more united community, to do instances such as biolabs nightmare, for example. But people only think of themselves, in getting things for them and selling expensively, instead of trying to make more people happy. I think often we, and here I include myself, forget that the server is nothing without the others. :/

^^^^^^^ Something like This ^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Too much homophobia in the community. It's just not a cute look when you are around Prontera and every 5 Minutes someone says "u gay", "u fag", "that's so gay" or something like that. I thought those times were over.. but sadly they are not.

Edited by Kirlia
  • Like 12

i hate the lag. haha it might just be my internet connection. but yeah, that's what i dislike almost everytime. coz i get to tolerate the retards (although, i go full retard sometimes as well hahahahahaha).

• Like 1

Too much homophobia in the community. It's just not a cute look when you are around Prontera and every 5 Minutes someone says "u gay", "u fag", "that's so gay" or something like that. I thought those times were over.. but sadly they are not.

That is so true. I dunno how "gay" is supposed to be an insult. It's like saying "you guy" or "you girl". It just offends people who are actually gay lol. (not that I am one of those lol I'm straight. I just think this term shouldn't be used as a derogatory term, since it's offensive to those who actually fall under that category - whether gay guys or gay girls.) I admit, I used to be one of those people who use "fag" or "gay" as an insult just because everyone else does it, but that was many years ago and I stopped/corrected it because I realized it was wrong.

• Like 2

pretty much sum up everything xD

I'll just add, and the ones who are always fight on the Broadcaster. I just think you guys fighting for who is the dumbest, you attention seekers and cowardly enough to just Broadcast your feelings rather than say it on PM or resolve through apologize and settling your differences. I play for fun and I don't want to read your negativities on my screen.. or we all do. :/ this the same reason I went out on my old server.. hopefully they're not still fighting over who is the most stupid xD

Oh well but the level of shittalking here is low compare to my old server!

and also I don't like the OP prices of items, cards etc... Warpers now are available on almost every fields and dungeons, its just very confusing why the prices are going up rather than going down? lets make other people happy too not just our own greed or pride of being strong or #no1 what's the use of being #1 strong if every day a newbie is giving up because of high prices of cards and items ? what's the use of being strong if you're the only one playing on the server?..or few with your OP friends too. think about it xD more people, livelier server, livelier economy, more donates, happy GMs, Happier lai = lots of Goodies/ events/ prices and freebies /rice  and long live LimitRo /lv 

I'm liking it here, and if ever I come out of a business of my own IRL I would definitely love to donate to keep it livelier :)) /lv 

• Like 3

What I hate from this server :

1. Server Inflation of gears and MVP cards

2. People talking bad word to others in the main (mostly over PVP or something)

3. People chatting non english in main

4. Custom item in this server that prevent the existance of the original item from official server (headgear etc). Recent addition of the original FAW, AAW, Heroic backpack etc is a good thing. 

• Like 5

Hi,

- Market inflation : inability for news to buy any basic card or items : 30 creamy card on the market, 10M unit...really?
- Is this server english talking in the web description ? I had read bad i think.

-Helping new players ? Are you ofending me ? what is that concept.
-Need more staff, the only one here i saw this week was Lai and very often afked : above all to ask some game mechanics

-Jack Frost - Tp -JF -TP etc... guess we will all do the same (30% warlock 50% ranger and...20%others)
-Somes official items change in costume and not longer avaible with true effect

-Would prefer the removal of all the MVP Map Warp, exemple warp Hidden temple : Hidden 1 / Hidden 2....Payon Cave: Pay0/Pay1/Pay2/Pay3.  And the field too !

Sure I like a lot of thing here, but its not the topic,
Thx for reading.

• Like 2

-Updates without consent from players (eg. disabling Auto-follow, alteration of vote points(from cash points to event points), increase NPC fees/@main, etc.)

-Using official headgear's sprite for donation headgear. Why can't just make customized headgear? It seems pointless to continue producing replica of official headgears for fashion purposes because Costume Equipment overrides it.

-The lack of creativity. Instead of non-stop replication of official headgears, make own customized bonuses. We only have +damage,-damage,-cast,+HP/SP,+ASPD for all the stupid replicas. Make bonuses like auto-cast, drain, status infliction, etc. It gives more variety of choices for headgears than just buying 1 DP HG(fashion of your choice) then you are already one of the best.

[email protected] peenoise.

-Customization of rates. The server advertises x25 drop rate, yet customized certain mobs because some GM thought it is a good idea eg. Corrupted Spell(5% official) x 25 should have been 100% here.

• Like 6

-Customization of rates. The server advertises x25 drop rate, yet customized certain mobs because some GM thought it is a good idea eg. Corrupted Spell(5% official) x 25 should have been 100% here.

^ Not customizing certain drops such as the one you have mentioned would result in extreme unbalance. 

I have no major complains about the community (apart from some special cases) or the customized rates of the server. I met some really helpful people and I help others almost every time I can. Most of the people I know are really fun to hangout with, and are very inclusive of everyone when it comes to doing international parties. I also have to say, but some people may want to punch me, is that it really isn't hard for newcomers to start from 0 in this server and I think that putting all drops at x25 would be just too easy.

The problems that I find are:

- Extreme inflation, not talking about common cards because those are easy to drop.

- Unbalance caused by overly OPed donation gear and its price.

- Uncalled for patching without asking for opinions (although you could argue that its none of our business what you do with your server. and it's true up to a point haha).

- Overusage of main for stupid purposes such as shaming a specific player in PvP and shittalking in general. I have to admit that I do laugh some times but because of how stupid they sound. As if using main makes your point (if they even have one, because most of the times it's just plain retarded shittalking) more valid or something. 

- Gear gets outdated fast. 

- Extreme lag spikes that everyone is suffering.

- KSing (normally WLs).

- Unnecesary removal of features such as the "Leveling Spots" of the Golden Warper and the "Fortune Wheel" that gave 2 items every X amount of hours. In the case of the leveling spots, they were useful to people that are/were new to renewal, pointing out which dungeons/fields were good for certain levels and was just making the information easies to access to those players. That information can also be found on the internet. What is the advantage taking that out? In the case of the Fortune Wheel, the removal won't make me buy the items. Again, it was a facilitation for the users. My point is that both features weren't needed but weren't a bad idea.

Edited by xSoyMilk
  • Like 4

I don't think shit talk will ever go away in this server ever. Especially with the amount of old players still going at it every single day. It's like a disease now that take another look at it. I've been gone for a while and I see that Lai still pushes shitty updates without discussions lol. Old habits die hard.

I dislike how little storage there is, new items come out all the time, better make another merchant to put all my hats on. I also wish main wasn't so expensive to speak in, sometimes I wanna talk shit with other players in the server that arn't in my guilds or town. People talking shit on main is always funny, but then you get the spammers /sigh

imo this server is one of the more decent ones I've seen and I'm just really nitpicking (although I don't woe atm and i don't pvp and hats are really my only one goal and I'm still pretty new to this server.)

• Like 2

LoL i wrote a lot of things but then realised that it doesnt matter so why waste energy expressing your thoughts.

;)

Keep RO'king <3

• Like 1