Lai

What will you do if you won the lottery?

Win the Lottery  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do, if you won 1 billion USD from lottery?

• :)
    • PQWOUEOCNKLNCQOIWYUSQWD
    • Other - Leave a reply

If you won the Lottery

emoji

Question

What will you do, if you win real life lottery of 1 billion USD?

poll4.thumb.png.f41aefb980fa6cb152adf06c

Edited by Lai
  • Like 1

If... I??? seriously!? ever won 1B USD??! OHH EMM GEEE! I will bring chat box back on the forum.. even if I revive doctor frankie so that he'll revive the chat box back!!! 

*Laughing hysterically* itss ALIIIIVE ITSSS [email protected]#$

Assistan Igor: Sir please your saliva is romancing me guhhh!!!! :P

Edited by Senapi
Pun

i'll quit my job. keep playing limitro. set up a business. keep playing limitro. fulfill Maslow's hierarchy of needs. keep playing limitro. i might even invest in limitro so i can play it in my whole lifetime. lol

• Like 1

I will invest in real estate business and half of the money will all be exhausted on the disabled children's esp. autism, down syndrome that is abandoned by their parents.

• Like 2

dont let ppl know yet...call all friends and relative and borrow money from them...they will surely refuse...so next time they have no face to borrow money from ME

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

first i will use a portion of money to set up my own startup in tech field.  i want to innovate and automate the manual processes that the world is doing right now. e.g. retail.

then i will use a portion of money to invest in stocks.  this will help lift up the economic status of the nation that i'm in.

then after being financially stable for a long time, i will use the remaining money to advertise myself and make myself famous.  two ways of doing that

- become a first in the field (e.g.  set up a successful asteroid mining company, do research and development on untouched laws of physics)

- run for president of the state

• Haha 1

I'll be stupid and go around the globe, buy a new house, new gaming PC, new gaming laptop and go crazy playing LimitRO xD 1 billion USD is a lot and it feels like if I just buy these things its like... THERE'S STILL A LOT OF MONEY LEFT.. so yeah, its kinda hard to ask yourself what would you do with 1 billion USD unless you got priorities and shit

• Like 1

Buy my mom a House.

Invest in Medical Research for Rare Health Problems Like i have. 

Invest in making costumes and art. Cause who doesn't want to have epic cosplays or costumes for LARPing lol. 

• Like 1

Most likely pay off any debts, make sure the folks are settled for life since you know they made whoopie to give birth to such a creation as I.  Id donate some to charity and I suppose some new gaming toys.  Although really I wouldn't change much as in my own life style besides having a full refrigerator.  

• Like 1

Want to open a hospital for renal failure patients, who can have low cost dialysis without worrying about money.

Hmm next set up orphanage for children were there will be no harassing , or any mal practices against them.

Hope may be in future I will achieve my dreams,with or without 1 b$ emoji

• Like 2

Save about a quarter for myself, give half to the various branches of the scientific community, and give the other quarter to my friends and family. Of the quarter I kept to myself, I would spend it on medication, food, and lastly, games.

Buying LimitRO sounds fun, but better yet... buy Gravity!!! Then force them to build decent net code >_< and play RO the rest of my life XD Then again 1B will probably not be enough to achieve that.

1: that amount of money us to much for me, ill make a freakin foundation for person who have brilliant minds but can't afford to go to school, cause i know they will contribute to the society one day. for me to say that my money will be well spent.

2: make a time deposit box for all my brother and sister at age 35, but it has a requirements, 1: they need to be 35yrs of age, 2: need to be college graduate, 3: they neet to have a regualr job within 3 years before getting 35yrs old.

3: ill secure my money in a term condition, if i die in accident, all my money will be put to charity, " ALL OF IT " but if i die because of  old age and natural way, my money will be inherit by all me relatives (1st generation only)

4: ill freakin be a major donator on this server, more like a stock holder, so i can atleast suggest decisions that will be pleasing for players and the owners and make the community grow.

5: buy a really dope PC.

6: make business that can sustain my daily living expenses, a bit of a million dollar savings.. thats all.