• Other - Leave comment

Where? When? How?

Your honest vote counts more than anything!  :wub: 

Question

Let's start with, how did you find us?

We are curious <3

pool1.png

• Like 2

Was talked about as one of the most updated private server ( Example: one of the first to have 3rd job class before, people lazy to grind in official so they go here)

Through my friend. He told me to give this server a try since it's the best up to date private server. :D I'm glad I have tried this and til now im playing :)

suggested by friends, back when i was in collage and all of them already left the game... 

for years i have been forcing them to play but i failed and its sad...

:(

it was perfect timing when the last server I played met its demise, renewal was implemented officials. So I search for private server with third jobs and found this server.

Well, when I found out about third jobs (was it 2009? something like that) i wanted to try it, and had no third jobs in Brazil yet, so me and my friends were looking for american ones, and we found LimitRO and decided to try it. And here I am until now <3

I was planning back to go back to RO after a nostalgic afternoon, so I googled ragnarok midrate servers. I tried different servers but their files wouldn't work, Limit was the only server with the installer that's working.. I never regret anything since then /lv

My older brother was playing Limit RO Retro (yeah, back when Limit has 2 servers). He also has Renewal installed and I tried playing it. 

Fun Fact: Had colds when I first started playing, and have used the generic name of the medicine I was taking for my first character (AB).

Hello, i found this game through my friend, a member of Kitkat guild. but i heard they are quitting due to some of them being unfairly perma banned. Most of them have played this server for about 5 years(or more) and my friend, for example, always boasted to me that Limitro is the best private server of RO. I also enjoyed playing on this server, however, after hearing what was done to them by GM Lai, i will be quitting too. I dont want to stay in a server where more than 5 years of loyalty is rewarded with being ACCUSED OF CHEATING.

Needed a break from officals and from my guild so i decided to relax on a privat. First found Casual Ro.... it was so confusing .. sooo much Self Made Custom stuff... The Vote point was broken too. After 2 Weeks of Voting, i got my first Ancient Card Album with 3 MVP cards, lol....

Then I was on True RO but my Girlfriend did not like it there. Then we found an ad to "Tiny RO", which was brand new opened. Closed after 6-8 Weeks though and the GM said, we shall go to Limit RO and so we are here now ^^

welp im a returnee (as most of you would call someone like me.) after years of not playing RO, i woke up one day craving for that nostalgia. then i searched a private server with mid rates. not those OP servers where you can bitch slap someone with a 1b guillotine fist. and this was on top. tried playing other servers too. but yeah. i had fun playing in Limit-RO. so yeah. in-short i found it lying around RMS. 

I'm pretty positive I've played this back when it first started but i cant remember my information. But this time around, my sister was looking for an RO to join instead of dRO or fRO, she found it, and wouldn't stop bugging me until i joined. So here i am. 

• Like 1

I wanted to try 3rd job WL so I searched ratemyserver. This server has a pretty decent exp rate and the stats are official not like those insane 255 and whatnot so I downloaded it...

Well I was getting tired of playing a bunch of alpha games and just started googling random games then remembered the name ragnarok from a steam game so put that in which led me to ratemyserver.  Which then just clicked mid and went eh I'll try this one and bam....addict.  

• Like 1