Sign in to follow this  
ice4tea

Arrow Storm Build Quick Draw 1 sec CD

Hello Lads this is a quick AS build from Early to End game.

Our main items required for a quick draw AS build are gonna be 18187.pngFalken Shooter [2] and 19199.pngRacing Cap(Ranger) [1] both together will lower your AS CD to 1sec making it "spamable".
Stats depend on which Mid HG you will get. Best stats that i've manage to found to keep a quick casting and High Damage are.

STR 125 AGI 80 VIT 80 INT 80 DEX 125 LUK 80

Note: this stats will give you a better standard Gaming than going for full damage with the old stats (make's it easier to farm hunt mvp's do DT or BG)

Stats for Quick cast using 20987.pngTemporal Dex Manteau [1] with 22008.pngTemporal DEX Boots [1]

STR 110 AGI 80 VIT 80 INT 88 DEX 130 LUK 95

Stats for Quick cast using 20983.pngTemporal Str Manteau [1] with 22006.pngTemporal STR Boots [1]

STR 92 AGI 80 VIT 80 INT 115 DEX 130 LUK 80

Pro:

• This Build from Early to End game is quite cheap compare to SS
  • It gives you a nice AOE control with your AS and faster farming
  • Can reach high damage easily (i'm maxed at 2.5m for now)
  • Quite Fast to craft even as a solo player
  • Does not requires Kiel card no reloaded set
  • Has  almost twice the Casting Range of SS (quite nice on BG)
  • Many Buffs available for damage increasing (which means cheaper damage)
  • Faster CD on Unlimit

Cons:

• Thirsty amount of arrows since AS consumes 10 arrows compare to SS 1 arrow
  • Can't be instant cast like SS nor fast cast as SS
  • For now caped at 2.5m compare to current high SS damage (it can go higher ofc)
  • Cant change Bow no HG (until Edda HG is released that combos perfectly with this AS build)
  • no need for thinking about your ADC which its the center of many popular builds
  • Buff dependent (including Unlimit)

• This is your list for Starting AS build
  • Note: that Comodo HG 5898.pngAutumn Headband (jRO) [1] its just until you finish Crafting or Buying your Racing Cap (Ranger) the reason for this is that you will get instant cast and it can be made in about 10minutes which it's quite fast.
  • Early AS build from start

Mid AS build

• As soon as you get this items (or better items) you can start your Mid build which includes enchanting you White Wing set. This are the best enchantments I've got for my AS set.
  • Note: that you don't need to make perfect enchantment right away this is your starting gear for now (but if you manege to make it perfect do it since you we'll be keeping the WWS and probably the full set if you decided not to get the end game gear. You can also go for 20963.pngLesser Temporal Str Manteau [1] and 22006.pngTemporal STR Boots [1] (i prefer the ww set until reaching End game). keep in mind that your Lesser Temporal Manteau either STR or DEX can be upgraded into Temporal Manteau (which is the final upgrade of this item) boots stay the same xD

HG Top 19199.pngRacing Cap(Ranger) [1] with 29342.pngRacing(RA) Lv3 enchantment (this is required to lower you AS Cool Down)

If you Manage to able to upgrade your mid gear this are the 2 best options so far (which its not really mid game tbh)

Option 1

• Mid HG:  5933.pngCrow Tengu Mask
  • Lower HG: 19112.pngTengu Scroll
  • If you get this one you can also keep it as End game since the damage acquire wit this set its perfect for AS

Option 2

• Mid HG:  18823.pngImperial Feather you can start farming this one while doing the main Episode quests 13 to end of 14 which makes it easy to get.
  • Lower: 19246.pngRoyal Guard's Necklace (jRO) this is one of my favorite items because of the flat damage and the 120 AGI gives u nice sustain with that flee ^^

Set Enchantments

As for your Bow this are the type of bow that you can try with this build until you get your 18187.pngFalken Shooter [2]

End game gear
Note: you can keep your White Wing set or simply exchange it for the end game gear (yes it makes a big difference even if your set will still give u high damage)

For those going for the Temporal set keep in mind that STR set will improve by a noticeable difference your damage compare to DEX set but the Dex set will give you better casting time to spam your AOE.

The cards you can use in this build will depend in what you can farm buy or get.

Starters and Mid

Goal cards

Note: For those of you who cant reach that 700hit (requiered for some high lvl mobs or mvps) you can sacrifice some damage on your Bow use 4121.pngPhreeoni Card or my favorite 4537.pngSealed Phreeoni Card remember this is a Hit Damage build and not a Crit build therefor High Hit or Perfect Hit is always welcome on AS builds ^^

For Shadow Gear you may used this set together (no need to rush it except for Arrow Storm ofc) enchantments ATK or ATK% are quite good

Job Stones

There are more Job Stone combos for this but i kept the main one's since we want to have the most affordable build possible. Remember that you can start with Destruction stones since they are much cheaper but its better to rush the job stones because of game changing damage they give compare to Destruction stones

Optional

• 30224.pngTempest Lv3 in case you are having a bad time with the casting time
  • 30225.pngAlmighty Lv3 this build does not really requires this one but more stats are always welcome (to replace Destruction if you don't have enough or any at all)

Costume Garment and Aura

For this part you can get different types of Damage boosters just keep in mind that 32055.pngStar Stone(Atk) will give you better damage.

If you have any questions or ideas leave a post i'll try to answer as fast as i can or message me in game BlindZniper (and if you manage to go higher than 2.5m pls let me know to xD )
I'll update this build when Temporal Circlet is Implemented (if or when that happens this build will be as spamable as SS but it also means upgrading the ACD part)

Note: You can use switch gear for this build to even if im not posting it here since im not a gear switcher for casting which ofc will make your AS go higher than mine ^^

Aimed Bolt build coming soon ^^

• Like 1

Quite a refreshing take on the once beloved yet abandoned build./no1  May I ask if the 2.5m damage is with No Limit buff? I have to add something for the stats allocation though. Its never a good idea to go over 120 base stats nor it is wise to raise your STR & LUK to that extent (120) even if you are using mobscarf for this build. Try to limit it to 80 base stats each and pump more into int for faster cast if you are keen on using the mob set, as its quite easy to achieve instant cast with ranger unless you mess up the stats. Especially with the upcoming Temporal Circlet, getting more hits per second is more important than some minor ATK % buff. Just my 2 cents.

Can't wait to see a fully spammable Arrow Storm soon. /gg 
edit: Nvm, I forgot both race cap and temporal circlet both occupies the same slot 8 * facepalm *

Edited by Akin
  • Thanks 1

Hi Akin thanks for sharing with me ^^
yes i have been having problems with the mob set since Tengu is giving me higher damage, so i wanted to find a way of using Mob set maxing the stats to make it worth it but for now it seems tengu its the best option. For the casting i can use Dex Temporal set but it will downgrade my damage from STR set btw (i also made the same mistake with Temporal Circlet) xD
the 2.5m is only with Unlimit this build requires it to obtain high damage otherwise you'll be hitting around 1m without unlimit (which personally its not bad at all) xD

if you have time to check later then i'll try to update the build as soon as i finish comparing mob with Tengu (using cards to have quick cast) and thanks for the Stats info 😃

the gear is max to +16 (i since it's the most common high grade refine that we have i didnt wanted to try it +20 cus its to high and well i wanted an easy access build for every one)

• Like 1