Sign in to follow this  
Harryhess

New International/Friendly guild Inviting

Hello everyone!

My name is Harrison and I play mainly as a RG named Poporingao. I'm starting a new guild called Popori Guild initialy for fun, to build friendship and a healthy environment for everyone who wants to join. The objective of the guild is mainly to help each other, do instances and DTs together and maybe on a far (or not so far) future play WoEs. Everyone is welcome, be newbie or veteran, as long you respect the rules.

Basic rules:

• Be respectiful to everyone
  • Help your friends if you can
  • Be friendly

We will not tolerate xenophobia, racism, lgbtqphobia or anything like that. The person who break this rule will be kicket outright.

If you want to join just send a message to me here on forum or ingame, or contact the other leader. Or message me on discord: HarryHess#7969

Leaders:

• Harrison (Usually playing on Poporingao or PoporiLancer)
  • Aria (Usually playing as Ariazinha or Aria Bandaid)

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hi! I am have been playing LimitRO for 3 years off and on. I am a quiet, shy person. I want to join a guild and make friends and expand my horizons. I would love to join your guild and try something different. I am sure in time I will warm up to people and feel comfortable. Hopefully you will have me. You can message me, or send an invite to Nefrah. ❤️ Thank you kindly for your time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anemone said:

Hi! I am have been playing LimitRO for 3 years off and on. I am a quiet, shy person. I want to join a guild and make friends and expand my horizons. I would love to join your guild and try something different. I am sure in time I will warm up to people and feel comfortable. Hopefully you will have me. You can message me, or send an invite to Nefrah. 2764.png Thank you kindly for your time.

You are very welcome to our guild! I know how hard it can be to interact with other people, I'm very shy too, but everyone here is super friendly, and we welcome you with open arms ❤

Basically in the same boat. I am shy, have a lot of anxiety when it comes to social stuff. I would like to join a guild as well. I am a wanderer, nothing special. Not rich nor do I own shadow gear ;_; so expensive and my luck is bad. Would still love to be part of a guild and join dungeons and so on. I am on quite a bit, might be afk sometimes but an invite would be super. My character is Goddess of Love. My main afk/save area is HQ.