Fragomini

Rune Knight Ignition Break - Fragomini Class Guides

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the first release of my class guides!

I'll be releasing a guide for each class on my website, with a directory being made here on the forum for accessing all the guides via links.

For now this is a sample to get you guys hyped while I get to work on the website content.

The goal is to have them all be a single page downloadable image that you can keep as a reference while you're leveling.

All of them will eventually be paired with a Video when someone either lends me gear to record with or GM Lai gives me test access!

790884220_ignitionbreakskillbuild.thumb.png.caa4b8b0b5a1321364faa3d3a9ed4caf.png

ignition break skill build.png

1 - Angra Mantis only works for thief class. See part 4.*

2 - Luminous Blue Light Stone is better than Perverse Demon Mask since it gives 22% crit dmg and 3% reduce after cast delay wont do much. If you are worried about the high def monsters, just use a Thanatos instead of 2 True Seyren cards. 

3 - Gambler Seal and HPM set gives 13% higher crit dmg than Mob scarf combo but you will lose HP, 18% atk, some variable cast time and a slot. Both are good and is up to you to decide what you want.

4 - Deep Sea Merman Card is a better option for Boots slot. It gives +4 atk per 15 base STR and 15% crit dmg if Sea King Dramon is equiped (head slot)*. Sea King Dramon is a weaker version of Violent Coelacanth card and also reduces your HP by 5%.

5 - A +16 Temporal LUK Manteau gives 24% crit dmg and is not cheap. It gives 7% atk bonus but i dont know if gives you a better dmg in the end. You can get 32% crit dmg with a +9 FAW and also a bit of raw atk and some Neutral resitance. 

On 8/9/2020 at 6:35 AM, Haeva said:

1 - Angra Mantis only works for thief class. See part 4.*

2 - Luminous Blue Light Stone is better than Perverse Demon Mask since it gives 22% crit dmg and 3% reduce after cast delay wont do much. If you are worried about the high def monsters, just use a Thanatos instead of 2 True Seyren cards. 

3 - Gambler Seal and HPM set gives 13% higher crit dmg than Mob scarf combo but you will lose HP, 18% atk, some variable cast time and a slot. Both are good and is up to you to decide what you want.

4 - Deep Sea Merman Card is a better option for Boots slot. It gives +4 atk per 15 base STR and 15% crit dmg if Sea King Dramon is equiped (head slot)*. Sea King Dramon is a weaker version of Violent Coelacanth card and also reduces your HP by 5%.

5 - A +16 Temporal LUK Manteau gives 24% crit dmg and is not cheap. It gives 7% atk bonus but i dont know if gives you a better dmg in the end. You can get 32% crit dmg with a +9 FAW and also a bit of raw atk and some Neutral resitance. 

1. Agreed.

2. Blacksmith glove is a much cheaper alternative for def ignore. For damage, atm lindy+dog tag still the current best. Later will have schmidt accs from edda fall of glast heim that can be paired with the upcoming claw sword or volar. I wouldn't abandon a True Seyren for anything else.

3.Gambler set = more CRIT Rate, Mob set = better damage. Due to how stupidly ATK% boost work in this server.

4. Yep.

5. Temporal agi manteau refined and optioned is a far better option for endgame than any other garment currently available.

I am currently uodating my old guide slowly to suite the newer mechanics and updates. May take 1 or 2 more weeks. Any criticisms or suggestions are welcomed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Akin said:

2. Blacksmith glove is a much cheaper alternative for def ignore. For damage, atm lindy+dog tag still the current best. Later will have schmidt accs from edda fall of biolab that can be paired with the upcoming claw sword or volar. I wouldn't abandon a True Seyren for anything else.

I had forgot about Blacksmith Glove. Good thing u remembered me of that but isnt a Luminous stone + dog tag and a thana card + true seyren better dmg wise than Blacksmith glove + dog tag and 2 true seyren?

3.Gambler set = more CRIT Rate, Mob set = better damage. Due to how stupidly ATK% boost work in this server.

I think i have something around 150 crit with Mob set. Dont remember of failing to land a crit in any mob/boss.

I am currently uodating my old guide slowly to suite the newer mechanics and updates. May take 1 or 2 more weeks. Any criticisms or suggestions are welcomed.

I used your old guide when i came back to Rag after i quited in 2008. They helped me to get a north on what to do so this new one will be helpful too ^^

Just hope Lai can bring Edda biolab soon...i really need that GS :(

On 8/10/2020 at 4:49 PM, Akin said:

Now i understand why ppl opt for Mob set on their crit RK -.- honestly I still prefer the Gambler Set cuz i still love to hit and splash the enemy; just keep spamming the IB is so boring..

Oh, and for the budget options, you can also use the Illusion Booster for the Acc; can enchant it with Drain HP/SP, Stats (Luk Str, AGi or what have you) and Fatal. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, KucingKucing said:

Now i understand why ppl opt for Mob set on their crit RK -.- honestly I still prefer the Gambler Set cuz i still love to hit and splash the enemy; just keep spamming the IB is so boring..

Oh, and for the budget options, you can also use the Illusion Booster for the Acc; can enchant it with Drain HP/SP, Stats (Luk Str, AGi or what have you) and Fatal. 

Yeah the ATK% is just plain dumb.

Thanks for suggesting the booster. Imma add it later.