KillJoy

Episode 16.1 Daily Quests not working + 2 bugs

Question

I need help for my Warlock WizadLess.  Daily quests for Honor Token are not working. I can kill Bijou but Frederich do not give quest.

I did complete Royal Banquet 16.1 

The same with Jurgen Wigner quest "Today I feel". He just saying "Hello, my dear~"

But I did start - Episode 16.2

While doing Royal Banquet last quest I was fighting with Bijou and was disconnected. Maybe that what cause the issue. Thanks.

Also some other issues with my account.

1) I have Portable Toolbox in my inventory and I cannot sell or drop it. And the quest "Midgard Ore" is not working, I cannot get the minerals. Could you please remove that from my inventory?

image.png.b8f4f628022b9d16908d9cb12ea333a0.png

2) I have Temporal Lucky Boots, but I cannot put them on my Ranger. It should be saying All Jobs, but it is not... Can I get a replacement?

image.png.ec27fa56d9e2f8f0aecd296aaa176575.png

6 answers to this question

Hi there~ Try reposting about Jurgen and the Portable Toolbox in the Bug Report section so that Lai and team will be aware of it -- but only one issue per post, so that means you'd have to make 2 posts. Make sure you show enough proof for Jurgen post. They are very strict on that...

The Bijou one has been reported before and I think the dude who posted it has replied to you about it, so you might wanna check out his tips first. ^^ Personally, I had no problem with 16.1. Throughout all quests, my tips is to always walk in front of the NPC instead of clicking from far distance (because some need to be triggered by your presence); talk to every NPC 3 times to be sure they've said all they have to; and never exit the area using @go. Always use official way when it's the first time doing the quest. Helps avoid a lot of bugs.

As for the Temporal Boots, your screenshot shows the Revised version and, as it says there, it's for expanded classes (Rebel, etc.). 3rd jobs like Ranger should wear the basic Temporal Boots, without the word 'Revised' in it. ^^

Thanks. But I still cannot take any Daily Quest from Episode 16.1. And the guy that already posted about this did not replay me.
Tried all your tactics, no Luck.

For example Jurgen Wigner daily quest - "Today I feel" I cannot start NPC Dialog window. He just say "Hello, my dear~" and no dialog window. Please help.

Can GM remove Episode 16.1 from my character and I can start that again? I also have all the other Episodes done, so I do not want to lose them. Thanks. 

I think I once had that problem with Jurgen, there was an NPC I did not speak to or I spoke in the wrong order... I can't remember.

Try finishing 16.2 till the end. See if that helps. Or you can try re-doing it with another character, slowly and carefully. Open guide from Limit Wiki and iRO wiki as well, just to be sure. I know I did that, haha. Dive in fully-prepared.

If still fail, make bug report. From bug report, Emistry might be able to help you check where the problem lies. Just include screenshots or videos on how you arrived to the problem. Show your quest log (Alt+U) too.

On 6/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, KillJoy said:

He just saying "Hello, my dear~"

You haven't complete the steps prior to this, or you should proceed to next NPC already.

The problem was solved. When you do Main Quests - you speak with Jurgen Wigner. And when you start doing quest Wigner Side Quest you should start with step 2 - Speak with Maid in kitchen. Still with that stupid box ^^

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.