ninjaface

Limit HQ Michael's Equipment Upgrade

Question

5 answers to this question

If you go to [Limit Wiki] under Tutorials > Limit Group HQ, you can find out how; but here I copy-paste for you. ^^ Good beginner gear. I've gotten them before and used it for a long time until I upgraded to Airship Set.

• Thanks 2

On 6/8/2020 at 8:45 AM, onion said:

If you go to [Limit Wiki] under Tutorials > Limit Group HQ, you can find out how; but here I copy-paste for you. ^^ Good beginner gear. I've gotten them before and used it for a long time until I upgraded to Airship Set.

Ok. So I only have "Limit Manteau II", "Limit Uniform IV", and "Limit Boots IV" that I got from joining Limit Group. They do not have "Awakened"/"Awakening" in front of their names.

My understanding is that Michael only upgrades the "Awakened" version of these equips, which I do not have and do not know how to get.

I have done the Personal Request once and he does not let me do any more until I make an upgrade. When I try to upgrade, he tells me that I do not have the items.

The HQ Gear Machine only sells "Awakening Limit Manteau III", "Awakening Limit Uniform V", and "Awakening Limit Boots V" -- not "Awakening Limit Manteau II", "Awakening Limit Uniform IV", or "Awakening Limit Boots IV". The numbers are different. My question is how do I get the "Awakened" equips that Michael is supposed to upgrade for me?

image.png.bfeb0d8aa953b575cb1e90aa425aec6c.png

image.png.c797e34866184d3d276ee1edb0520e22.png

Thank you for your patience with my question. 🙂

Ahh... I see the difference clearly now... and memories are coming back... I think I had the problem too and help was hard to get because no one really uses those gears. So, I just upgraded to the one in the machine right away. The coins were easy to get because we level up fast.

If in official, you are supposed to be able to get upgraded versions when you do training with the Eden NPCs (very straightforward), but in Limit, I know it's a bit different. I'm not sure if it is like a combo where we have to do all the NPC quests there at least once and speak to Lime or something.

So... sorry, I hope someone out there can help you. :( If you ever figure it out, I'd like to know how too.

• Like 1

Thanks for responding anyway man. Maybe they just missed this detail and it's not implemented in Limit. It's not very important anyway. It's just a little annoying that the upgrade quest remains incomplete. I'll just keep this question open until we hopefully get an answer.

• Like 1

in my humble question, why you need that set gears? IMO you cna arming and get more decent gears from monster drop or crafting