Sign in to follow this  
jazper343

Preventing SIlk WoE Exploits

Make GMs observe (while on halter to not kill people) silk woe and check players' gears so that we can avoid another Freya set exploit?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Make GMs observe (while on halter to not kill people) silk woe and check players' gears so that we can avoid another Freya set exploit?

• Yes, make them do their work.
    • No, silk woe is perfectly fine already.

I've seen this suggestion in the discord server. I decided to put it here to gain traction.

Make GMs observe (while on halter to not kill people) silk woe and check players' gears so that we can avoid another Freya set exploit. Also enforce the Cash shop items not affecting

Disable all buff retaining only food buff +10 +20 and npc buffs, all other like, Amalyse +, viral boost, sucrose boost, chicken dinner etc should be banned.

Silk Mode WOE according to: this wiki.    

A special mode for PvP / WoE designed to lower the requirements of the battle game.

Thus, one of the provisions is that there are no cash items. Just disable all the cash items entirely. Disable all other exploits such as items from past events, and gears. Keep it vanilla. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Silk Mode WOE according to: this wiki.    

Thus, one of the provisions is that there are no cash items. Just disable all the cash items entirely. Disable all other exploits such as items from past events, and gears. Keep it vanilla. Thank you very much.

Exactly bro, but until no one makes a thread showing everything this wont happen. sadly I don't have test server to do so.

Checking silk Gears? :D
what about that. My Rg deal 4.5k per wave on full redux SC (not this one). This guy tank any dmg during PvP and WoE. 
Also same any dmg. Tetra 1k. Ninja how you see 500, asura 12k, gx 2k per wave. 
And sure agree about checking gears and buffs (but without stream or share)
Like test shows its should be 98% dh redux. (On silk?!)

GIF_20-05-2020_14-47-04.gif

p.s. its without woe redux :)))) 

+1 remove cash foods (amalyse boost, speed pills) also chicken dinner. Its a event item it should be disable just like the other items from other events. 

2 hours ago, Ressentiment said:

Checking silk Gears? :D
what about that. My Rg deal 4.5k per wave on full redux SC (not this one). This guy tank any dmg during PvP and WoE. 
Also same any dmg. Tetra 1k. Ninja how you see 500, asura 12k, gx 2k per wave. 
And sure agree about checking gears and buffs (but without stream or share)
Like test shows its should be 98% dh redux. (On silk?!)

GIF_20-05-2020_14-47-04.gif

p.s. its without woe redux :)))) 

you're comparing two different SC so you cant compare the damage. He isn't wearing anything that you cant wear. Like whats the point to check if the gears he wears is allowed? Its silk woe with limited amount of gears. You cant sneak items on because you cant even put them on. But if you want the GM to check go for it. As long as that players equipment isn't shared i guess it doesn't matter. 

1 hour ago, Gucci said:

+1 remove cash foods (amalyse boost, speed pills) also chicken dinner. Its a event item it should be disable just like the other items from other events. 

you're comparing two different SC so you cant compare the damage. He isn't wearing anything that you cant wear. Like whats the point to check if the gears he wears is allowed? Its silk woe with limited amount of gears. You cant sneak items on because you cant even put them on. But if you want the GM to check go for it. As long as that players equipment isn't shared i guess it doesn't matter. 

1) Listen, it seems to me only our guild, handed over cheat things and asked to ban all equipment that introduced an imbalance, because we were always for fair play.

2) Do you consider us complete fools, or what?
Naturally, we tried in the realities of Silk. The same, we could not even close repeat this.
Apparently there is some kind of broken buff, or gear. Or some things (and there are many, believe me) that are not included in the list (although they should, for their price, because they are difficult to get, etc.)
In fact, you should have gone and reported it to Lai. But looking at your comments on our reports also tting in game (BCR only report skills, They cry cuz some skills broken and bla bla bla), the majority here simply people abuse them.

56 minutes ago, Andrew Yang said:

Freya Set will be disable next maintenance. So I guess we can just wait and see if these guys are still tanking the same. ☺️

Bro its our guild report that set. Cuz we remember long time ago everyone who join in server was have a free rental freya set. If you know how, then it was possible to bind and make it eternal. 
We are not sure that it is he, but it should be banned, that's for sure. 
But I’ll even say so that even with Freya (and other silk stuff) we dispersed 91% from demi human. (But perhaps we don’t know something) 
Why are we thinking about this set? Simple, Sc was have 3 copy spells. Fly kick, Crazy Weed, and Frost Nova. (But maybe he has scrolls for it) (we checked and its was allowed on silk type (Test server))
But on that Gif this SC should to have 98% from demi human. (so its can be something else and sure its not a legal) 
Why we are sure about demi human redux? Cuz we already checked his redux after he getting 1 debuff. Debuff, reduces 50% only demi human redux. After that he got alot of dmg. (that was mean he doesn't stack: Neutral or some1 else element redux, or Size redux) BUT STILL WE ARE NOT SURE that was during pvp. We kill them and test in one moment. (we have more funny moments how he tank dmg, i just dropped 1 of them, which i got in our discord)
We are 100% sure that with the administrator, he will not show such a resist, because there are 100% forbidden things there.We are also sure that most of the players, except for this guild. Will no longer be able to show such a resist in the realities of Silk, even including Lai himself.

5 hours ago, Ressentiment said:

1) Listen, it seems to me only our guild, handed over cheat things and asked to ban all equipment that introduced an imbalance, because we were always for fair play.

2) Do you consider us complete fools, or what?
Naturally, we tried in the realities of Silk. The same, we could not even close repeat this.
Apparently there is some kind of broken buff, or gear. Or some things (and there are many, believe me) that are not included in the list (although they should, for their price, because they are difficult to get, etc.)
In fact, you should have gone and reported it to Lai. But looking at your comments on our reports also tting in game (BCR only report skills, They cry cuz some skills broken and bla bla bla), the majority here simply people abuse them.

😂😂@Ressentiment there's no broken buff the only broke is your mind , you only use 10% of brain cells wheres the remaining 90% are all gone , you are a type of person cry if your suggestion/request didn't approve and ranting writing bad review in RMT. Bringing old drama/issue before 😂 

ALL HAIL CATS SLAVE!!

@Ressentiment Bro but let me ask you a question, you said you guys just want fair play, but why are you harbouring the people who abuse things? I saw them in your guild, people who uses chicken dinner, amylase boost, speed pills etc. If you guys really are for fair play don't tolerate such people.

Let me list you some of things that I suspect they use to abuse.

1.) Viral Boost ( There are three types. https://www.limitro.com/item/?item_id=&name=Viral+Boost&type=-1&equip_loc=-1&npc_buy_op=eq&npc_buy=&npc_sell_op=eq&npc_sell=&weight_op=eq&weight=&attack_op=eq&attack=&defense_op=eq&defense=&range_op=eq&range=&slots_op=eq&slots=&refineable=&for_sale=&custom= ) If you look at the link you should have seen three types. Viral Boost(max), Viral Boost+ and the one working in silk Viral Boost.

2.) Sucrase Boost (https://www.limitro.com/item/?item_id=&name=Sucrase+Boost&type=-1&equip_loc=-1&npc_buy_op=eq&npc_buy=&npc_sell_op=eq&npc_sell=&weight_op=eq&weight=&attack_op=eq&attack=&defense_op=eq&defense=&range_op=eq&range=&slots_op=eq&slots=&refineable=&for_sale=&custom=) Same as Viral Boost, the one without max and + is working

3.) Lactase Boost (https://www.limitro.com/item/?item_id=&name=Lactase+Boost&type=-1&equip_loc=-1&npc_buy_op=eq&npc_buy=&npc_sell_op=eq&npc_sell=&weight_op=eq&weight=&attack_op=eq&attack=&defense_op=eq&defense=&range_op=eq&range=&slots_op=eq&slots=&refineable=&for_sale=&custom= ) Same as Viral Boost and Sucrase.

4.) Chicken Dinner (https://www.limitro.com/item/view/?id=14426) Event item obtainable back in 2018ish, Event was long done and this should not be working anymore but still people have access to this item spamming it like they just buy it in npc trader. This will grant you 16th Night Oboro/Kagerou skill buff, Prestige Royal Guard skill buff, Rich Coin Rebellion skill buff, Friggs Minstrel skill buff, Striking Sorcerer skill buff, Raising Dragon Sura skill buff and maybe more.

5.) Big Bun (https://www.limitro.com/item/view/?id=14522) Also an event item long done, like Cantaloupe effect. why do I suspect this? we have encountered a Royal Guard in silk pvp who can survive 25k damage hit spam.

6.) Amylase Boost (https://www.limitro.com/item/view/?id=30094) Cash Shop item. Imagine after an Emergency Call near Emperium with this buff.

7.) Speed Pills (https://www.limitro.com/item/view/?id=14323) Cash Shop item.

I am sure there are more, that's why I would like to suggest to black list all food buff, item buff etc.. retaining only +10 +20 food and npc buffs, npc machine.

@Lai

32 minutes ago, Yondaime said:

I saw them in your guild, people who uses chicken dinner, amylase boost, speed pills etc. If you guys really are for fair play don't tolerate such people.

about what ppl u talking about? nicknames in studio please (if u can ofc)

22 minutes ago, Jegormeister said:

about what ppl u talking about? nicknames in studio please

You really don't know? you harbour people without knowing them? clue they are guild hoppers. 

7 minutes ago, Yondaime said:

You really don't know? you harbour people without knowing them? clue they are guild hoppers. 

dude in our guilddiscord are 120+ ppl, u really think that i know all of them and their IGN? 😂
up for removing cash foods 😃

I will disable Big Bun,  other Boosts.

The speed pill already disabled, and same with Amylase long time ago.

15 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

1f602.png1f602.png@Ressentiment there's no broken buff the only broke is your mind , you only use 10% of brain cells wheres the remaining 90% are all gone , you are a type of person cry if your suggestion/request didn't approve and ranting writing bad review in RMT. Bringing old drama/issue before 1f602.png 

ALL HAIL CATS SLAVE!!

Sure, we all stupid, just only you guys smart. 
This logic. Love pve players in woe. 
RMT topic, it was my promise - which I fulfilled, not knowing the whole story, and something  write to me, why so smart sir :) 

11 hours ago, Gucci said:

@Ressentiment gotcha, if you cant kill them they hacking.

How me remember you guys lose and leave that pvp, also you cry and tting in main chat during pvp. So cant kill, hello problems with perception of reality?

p.s. Let's bet, does he repeat the same resist when supervised by the Lai?
It was not we who created this topic, that is, not only we realized that something was wrong here. We didn’t really bother with all this, sooner or later we would find what you are using there, and then we will just ask to block it all. Just as I recall, without bugs, you did not go beyond 1 gate)))))
And then I left a message that corresponds to this topic, for you it is "crying" because you "abusing", for adequate people these are facts adhered to by the proof

4 hours ago, Yondaime said:

@Ressentiment Bro but let me ask you a question, you said you guys just want fair play, but why are you harbouring the people who abuse things? I saw them in your guild, people who uses chicken dinner, amylase boost, speed pills etc. If you guys really are for fair play don't tolerate such people.

Which things? Sir im still outadet on limitro, after comeback i just change 2 weapons cards (for corrupted).
My main guys, doesn't use any of bugged food or item, cuz we just don't have it. WE didn't play here around 1 year. For us better to report them. Russians have such a proverb: Don't do shit, where you eating.

Also we have alot of guest players, which came from other guilds, what they use, etc., I don’t know and they don’t share with me, but I can say, if you noticed that - report them. My job here is just lead people during woe. After all, as I said, I am for fair play. I just want to notice that when we were actively playing here, as many reports as we did, no one did here. So say that we play dirty, for me it is stupid.
And again, all the main players in my guild do not use anything and I vouch for them.
Also how jegore say, we have around 120-150 people in discord, and most of woe people just come for guest woe :)

2 hours ago, Lai said:

I will disable Big Bun,  other Boosts.

The speed pill already disabled, and same with Amylase long time ago.

it's still working Lai. How is it working? consume it before going in. @Lai