Mango Farmer

Fair pvm to all

Fair pvm for all  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree put also tamago eggs on dead branch room to prevent kill stealing

• Yes
    • No

All we want is a health community for limitRO its time to make it more health specially for those new comers and weak players outhere
this suggestion is for fair pvm about tamago eggs who recently getting ks'ed by strong players 
i find it very cruel vs the weak players they work hard for it and just gonna steal kill 
my suggestion is just if can put tamago eggs on deadbranch room or some special dead branch room (higher rate payments) to freely using they tamago hammers for your party
ksing makes conflict vs players and its unhealthy hope u guys understand its not just about op items u got or claiming you are the best
its for limitro's sake 
tnx guys

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Y'know... After finding out how hard it can be sometimes to summon the Bois, AND after experiencing the "FINALLY WE SUMMONED IT after hundreds of hammers! and Getting ksed right after",... I agree to this.

Thank ya for posting this. I've long since thought about it, but felt had not the right, at the time, to say.

Maybe it could also be like once we summoned it, we get warped to another special place with the party members? I'm not sure how hard it is to implement such things, but something of similar effect could be a good start.

Tbh I hate the normalisation of the ks attitude. Let's make it fair and fun!

• Like 3

Thanks so much for this suggestion. +1 to Mango and also to Sven's suggestion.

Some of us just wanna have fun, experience the fruit of our labour, crack that egg, and slay our first dragon. So what if we die a million times. This is for pure fun with friends -- but then WHAM, all that hard work and fun gone down the drain because someone come zipping through and KS our pure-effort dragon and takes all the loot. Like wow. Joy turned to bitterness just like that.

So yes please, a special would be nice. Or maybe something like make that dragon 'un-KS-able' by anyone who isn't party member of the one who cracked the egg?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, onion said:

So yes please, a special would be nice. Or maybe something like make that dragon 'un-KS-able' by anyone who isn't party member of the one who cracked the egg?

Imagine if every non-party member who attacks it gets their damage reflected back at them. Huehuehue.

• Like 1

It used to be announced globally when the dragon is summoned.. ... 😅

Problem with putting it in dead branch room is it wont have a CD which will definitely bring down the rarity. 

• Like 2

Definitely not agreeing with this...

Just like Zombie says.

The rarity of an item will be dropped if this will apply on DB area. Meaning to say, there's a chance of getting the system abuse since it does not have a cooldown period. 

Oh and BTW, if you're using the term word "newbie" as a reason or a scapegoat, then don't. Its not an exemption. 

• Like 1

I dont agree to this suggestion.  for some reason one of your guild mate or some other guild I saw in main last time provoking the op pvm guild and now they starting KSng and now you guys starting complaining because they cant compete OP pvm players.. 

Lesson that we need to learn Karma is real ahahhahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

I dont agree to this suggestion.  for some reason one of your guild mate or some other guild I saw in main last time provoking the op pvm guild and now they starting KSng and now you guys starting complaining because they cant compete OP pvm players.. 

Lesson that we need to learn Karma is real ahahhahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO ON-POINT. 

• Haha 1

Lol stop this. 🤣

If someone summons Bio 5 mvp and I kill it. Gonna ask Lai to put Bio 5 MVP next in DB rooms? 

This will be a precedent. lol. 

If you don't want competition, summon it when no one is around. No one is online 24/7. Or play Ragnarok Offline.

• Like 1