chliz

Silk WoE is no longer Silk WoE

silk mode is becoming a one-shot fest given the recent and incoming updates (GX and 17.1 gears enchant). unlike normal mode, silk mode has less reduction gears available (woe set, cards). normal mode was able to cope with the kRO updates due to 98% reduction together with cash item reduction gears.

A few suggestions below:

1. DO NOT BAN 17.1 gears. HAHA (stop the implement-new-items-then-ban-them cycle)

2. Raise refine limit to +8 (for items like temporal manteau and illusion armor)

3. Unban 16.1 and 16.2 gears. (the robe enchants aren't that OP when refine limit is +8)

4. Unban Glorious Armor and accessory set (in favor of sura? most sura became CC and Asura slaves)

5. Unban Prontera Militia Gloves, Archangel Wings, and Shoes of Survival (this would allow 85% demihuman reduction)

OR

1. Remove Yggdrasil Berry and Seed cooldown. Unli-pots = extended clash time. Pots fest.

P.S. Dunno if allowing ritual robe and infinite chimera card in favor of sura and RG would be OP, but yea, more hp for tanking purposes is what i have in mind. and besides if GOH is going to get messy, we can probably request for gambler seal (alone, not combo) to be unbanned too. (but that's gonna make it a GX vs Sura fest in silk woe.)

Edited by chliz
a

There is no prom to survive from GX, Azura and others, quite easy to make redux, the problem of nowadays woe is to survive from Tetra, which is 100% broken, its unreal to one shot ~300k RG (with full element resist + buffs). But, as i see at woe, i agree, that its ONESHOT fiesta
1. DO NOT BAN 17.1 gears. HAHA (stop the implement-new-items-then-ban-them cycle) - Well, new items with furturing enchants are quite imbalanced, at +7 refine with x2 Power enchant(for example) Illusion Armor A-type gonna have 10%atk +180clear attack, which is already broken for that balance, which we have nowadays. Same situation with B-Type Armor, 10%mtk + 180 clear mtk (warlock already have good damage, even without Warlock patch, which gonna make its damage more). So, not needed.

2. Raise refine limit to +8 (for items like temporal manteau and illusion armor) - It doesnt change that much as u think, then better to skip +7 and make it +9, but, i dont think it will be realized.

3. Unban 16.1 and 16.2 gears. (the robe enchants aren't that OP when refine limit is +8) - Actually Flattery robe is one of the best armors, thats giving clear MATK, so at lvl185, u will have 150mtk, + its have slot. Also, u can enchant it, and if u are very lucky, u can get int6 (in total +14int and +0 refined armor, correct me if i am wrong). That will make again warlocks more broken as they are now. With Abusive same story, at +7 u will have 28% of Ignoring Def, and if u will use also valk mant, u will have in total 42%of demihuman ignore(thats is toomuch, and again will be sura TC fiesta comes, but sura still playable at silk) + 17% of HP, which is also good for Sura. About enchants same as with flattery.

4. Unban Glorious Armor and accessory set (in favor of sura? most sura became CC and Asura slaves) - There is many items for redux, and its quite easy to survive from asura, ghost + thara + beret = easy survive

5. Unban Prontera Militia Gloves, Archangel Wings, and Shoes of Survival (this would allow 85% demihuman reduction) - Totally NO, SC at woe one of the tankiest class, and u wanna make it more tankier? It will totally broke balance of woe, cause all gonna use archs which gain 15% Demihuman, same with gloves, those all are normal woe stuff. Shoes of Survival before were usable, but it was banned, cause your GM of guild wanted it, as other stuff (temporal enchants / vicious weapons / slot mid) (that i heard from some ppl, but i suppose to believe them)

OR

1. Remove Yggdrasil Berry and Seed cooldown. Unli-pots = extended clash time. Pots fest. Well, its item of discussion, actually making no CD on them will be too cheat (i think u agree with me), but if it will have 30-40sec of CD, it will be fine

• Thanks 2

I dont play silk woe so I cant really relate much but if your concern is its being a one shot fest then why not just adjust the damage reduction in silk woe? 

Current reduction is:

Short Attack Damage Rate: 0%

Long Attack Damage Rate: -15%

Weapon Skill Damage Rate: -60%

Magic Skill Damage Rate: -40%

Misc Skill Damage Rate: -50%

If magic is the problem then make magic reduction at - 60%/70%. Cuz without GTB, even if youre at full resist. Magic will be broken AF

9 hours ago, Jegormeister said:

the problem of nowadays woe is to survive from Tetra, which is 100% broken, its unreal to one shot ~300k RG (with full element resist + buffs). But, as i see at woe, i agree, that its ONESHOT fiesta

• Thanks 1

hmmmm, so the core issue is the GX update? 

2 hours ago, Lai said:

hmmmm, so the core issue is the GX update? 

well the GX update burst the bubble, but even before that, silk doesn't feel like silk anymore, in general. we need more redux for all classes' benefit. (but nowadays, most of the time, yea GX one-shot-CI). but another thing i'm aiming at is whenever new stuff gets implemented, they get banned, i mean, are new stuff only intended for pvm purposes? and there are other updates coming like the ones for RK and WL. when that time comes, RK and WL would be OP as well, so this ain't just about GX.

13 hours ago, Jegormeister said:

i agree with some of the arguments and things that were pointed out, but hey, it sucks that the silk woe scene is stuck with faceworm skins, temporal manteaus and boots, excellion gears, and other very old content. good thing summon scroll headgears were allowed, but dang.

4 hours ago, Zombie said:

why not just adjust the damage reduction in silk woe? 

this is a great idea, i wonder if unbanning those items i mentioned plus a bit of an adjustment to damage reduction in silk woe could work while enjoying the new 17.1 contents as well.

i'll be honest, i don't want gx to be nerfed, coz finally it's starting to shine, but i also don't want it to be too OP same as with other classes. and this was never just a problem with GX. just happened that the GX update made a very noticeable difference in silk woe.

no need to touch silk woe.
if you want these equip go normal woe.

GX die very fast, they don't have def, if more control its not problem.

-1 and +1

i don't agree with your suggestion to fix the problem but i do agree that GX is a problem.  My suggestion would be to bring back Maya P but i think some people would be against mini boss in silk (even tho we have Ghost ring atm and had maya p before) So i would suggest removing delay on Box of Sunlight. That delay is custom to only Limit and should be removed. 

But the real problem is GX is still bugged. Even though Cross Impact was fix damage wise from range to melee, you can still cast it range and do melee damage. The GX should jump at the target when using Cross impact. Also crit chance should be half of what it is now.

@Lai

• Like 1

Actually i'm having trouble to understand this topic lol. You're claiming silk being a one shot fiesta and doing suggestions about giving us more items so others can one shot too ? 

And well i'm mostly agree with jegor's points about his whole answer too, especially about not banning 17.1 when all of those are broken af.

9 hours ago, Gucci said:

But the real problem is GX is still bugged. Even though Cross Impact was fix damage wise from range to melee, you can still cast it range and do melee damage. The GX should jump at the target when using Cross impact.

+1 on this. Bumped the CI report thread but didnt get any reply yet.

9 hours ago, Gucci said:

Also crit chance should be half of what it is now.

this is working properly atm, you would notice that there's no GX using dual wield in silk coz it's difficult to get 200 crit rate in silk without sacrificing damage stuff on the CI build.

3 hours ago, Maguiia said:

You're claiming silk being a one shot fiesta and doing suggestions about giving us more items so others can one shot too ? 

Exactly the reason why I’m suggesting that reduction items be added.

9 hours ago, Gucci said:

So i would suggest removing delay on Box of Sunlight

I could agree to this if reduction gears are added, tho this would still kill the idea of playing GX.

Sura gets to have Body Relo, Mech’s Front Slide and Back Slide, SC’s Feint Bomb/Shadow Form, RK’s Millenium Shield/Parrying, RG’s Autoguard, AB’s Safety Wall/Pneuma, WL/Sorc’s Energy Coat, Gene’s Castling/Howling/Cart Boost (and the fact that they are always on devotion), wanderer/minstrel’s Siren’s Voice/Slow Grace, Ranger’s Keen Nose/Warg Bite.

but GX gets stripped of its highlight ability? Dang

Edited by chliz
a

58 minutes ago, chliz said:

this is working properly atm, you would notice that there's no GX using dual wield in silk coz it's difficult to get 200 crit rate in silk without sacrificing damage stuff on the CI build.

Untrue,

Tested extensively with my own GX with 100% crit chance. Out of 30 casts of Cross Impact 30 of them crit. Target had 1 Luk stat so almost no crit resistance.

CI crit chance literally should be half of your crit chance that is displayed in your stat window, then reduced by target's crit resistance. Wherever you check that has this rework implemented, that's how it works. No one dual wields anymore because of the same reason.

GX is playable even with BoS and Maya P. 

Removing BoS CD/ allowing Maya P in silk just gives other classes a chance not to get "outskilled" by a variable element point click skill that is DESIGNED to 1 shot IF it crits.

One thing I do think we should allow is KVM/BG Armor/Accessories. In terms of reductions in Accessories in silk, we have nothing. And Siege Set is better than KVM Armor Set in terms of reduction so I have no idea why it's even banned in the first place if Siege Set is allowed.

Edited by neora aeon

2 hours ago, neora aeon said:

CI crit chance literally should be half of your crit chance that is displayed in your stat window, then reduced by target's crit resistance. Wherever you check that has this rework implemented, that's how it works. No one dual wields anymore because of the same reason.

no, CI requires double the crit rate you need to do crit auto-attacks.

for crit auto-attack, katar = 50, dual wield = 100.

for CI, that's gonna be katar = 100, dual wield = 200.

and of course, target's crit resistance would still come into play on deciding whether you'll land a crit hit or not not.

Edited by chliz
a

WE could allow BG Armors / Accessories :o 

What do you guys think? As first step.

• Thanks 1

Just add reduction to short range damage... Just like magic or long range. 

That would lessen the damage from GX's Cross Impact. 

• Thanks 1

First of all, katars crit rate works here not as it should be, noone reported that. Secondly i agree with Simon, just add additional reduction. No need mayap allowed, it will broken GX as woe class totally, cause it was idea of GX to kill from cloaking ppl (just farm/buy more sunlights). NO NEED TO ADD BG ARMORS. thx

7CF122B5-8193-4668-A74A-F2C3E699FA3C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Lai said:

WE could allow BG Armors / Accessories :o 

What do you guys think? As first step.

BG accessory includes prontera militia glove? /gg/gg/gg

3 hours ago, Jegormeister said:

7CF122B5-8193-4668-A74A-F2C3E699FA3C.jpeg

this is working properly, the double crit rate bonus when wearing katar never really shows up in status window, but it's there.

https://www.divine-pride.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3723-kro-classes-improvement-project/

@chliz @Lai scroll down to GX portion, look at where it says crit chance for all skills. 

meaning GX needs more than 100 crit rate to get reliable crit rate on any of it's skills regardless of weapon type, that's not even including crit resist from target's luk stat.

oh and btw, your crit rate does change if you equip a katar or not, but that still gets halved. that's why everyone plays katar, easier to increase crit rate.

edit:

oh and while you're at it you can double check other things on this page. :)

Edited by neora aeon
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Zombie said:

+1

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zombie said:

-1 think of all the other classes affected just because you wanna nerf GX. Just implement the correct crit chance, the jump on CI cast and you're gonna see much less of GX in woe. No one wants to keep trading 1 for 1 when they click their only viable skill.

• Like 1

honestly silk is fine as it is, only class that is somewhat out of hand right now is gx and thats due to CI not working properly here just fix that and get rid of that stupid ass cooldown you put on sunlight boxes years ago for god knows what reason and things should be fine

this thread is legit just idiots that dont know how the game works complaining about shit they dont understand

• Like 2

Wow rabi playing again? Where the eff are you? Show yourself! Don't make me call Elk. Bahahaha

2 minutes ago, chliz said:

Wow rabi playing again? Where the eff are you? Show yourself! Don't make me call Elk. Bahahaha

came back like 3 weeks ago, geting a bunch oldies to come back as well might start my own guild again dunno

• Like 2

@Rabi welcome back.

Seriously need some oldies to explain how the game works and lead the way :P haha jk jk.

But, erm .... we can remove some custom restrictions we added before...

Whats wrong with CI?

• Haha 1