Yesus

How to get ritz

I encounter many newbies in game recentlyand some low lifes like this

Spoiler

01.JPG.c3fcb6d33c0e9f3df8879bb5866ba456.JPG02.JPG.8aa46de1abafb46aa1755a7473fd8be8.JPG03.JPG.77037abad59c557cba4cbaf764aaca41.JPG04.JPG.09893832bde60802fde12c75a68f73fa.JPG

And also lots of talk about gear progression and newbiew not being able to catchup.

So here are some info on how you newbie or not can catch up

Izaac npc

https://www.limitro.com/wiki/Izaac

this guys is your best friend for making straight up zeny

the orc dungeons mobs can really help you buy starter quips if your new

DT donation tokens to cash points

building your reputation in game by being a nice player and lowballing discreetly :)

you can use your DT cashpoints from DT instance runs and events to sell cashshop stuff to people for cheap

like safe refine service for 9vips instead of 10vips if they would pop their vips - make sure to have a character with the job to equip the item to be refined

or buy and sell pets - need to loyal tho

Cheap builds

i haven't explored much of this yet

but there are some videos on youtube of cheap builds

and you can explore this to farm if you dont have equips yet

Make friends :)

try to talk to people haha, help them out if you can, especially newbies

but also help out vets by joining their DT parties, or BG and being nice - not dying too much, not leaving party inside of instance, helping recruit, etc

you will be surprised how some of these people will help you craft things you crafts, sell you things u buying way cheaper and sometimes give you free stuff XD

and RO is mmo to make friends T_T

Instance/quests mastery

some instances are a bummer to setup and the guides can be sometimes hard to follow

but mastering some of these instances for their drops can be profitable especially if no one wants to run them

what others find hard, you find as an opportunity :)

like mob scarf farming, its fairly easy to set up but can bum you out if you dont persevere - my technique for perseverance is entertainment while farming like watching movie, listening to podcast etc

and thinking about the rewards :) like thinking about what you can buy with 40vips after selling that mobscarf can be a real motivator

but some stuff just dont make sense to me or i just geel lazy to even try like running charleston crisis, royal banquet, splendide, manuk coins

so these are opportunity for you

sidenote: some people do duals in doing these daily quest like illusion stones or mobscarf. they party their dual and start quests together, autofollow and giant fly wing. when ur main kill mob, dual also counts it. i havent done this yet but keen to try

Listening to the market

check out posts in buying in forum, discord, fb and/or in game

from there you can get a feel what people are interested in buying

like right now so many people are interested in yoichi, neutral reduction equips like immune manteau, deep sea items

from there, think for yourself and try what you are able to farm

for example farming dragon wing in bio 3 for yoichi might be too much for you

but farming materials for immune manteau like the coins, running morse cave for heroic target suit is doable for you then you might consider that

end game quips

look at what class are being played and see if you can farm of of their endgame quips 

like for instance for most physical classes gigantes and revolver buffalo are best in slot cards for accesories

even though not many people are posting that they are buying these items, people are buying these items. they're just not the hardest to find ones, and are last in the priority list. but they do sell

RNG/taking chances

mvp card drop rate in limit is 0.25

dunno where i found this but probability of getting it is running it 400 times

so yeah

Refine/enchant

you can sell items for much more with this

Wave runs

for eggs, refine tickets and other items

for lava mode you can invite many people and bring you alt

coz it gives rewards per character inside instance

BG/WOE

people who like pvp BG and WOE can be fun ways to get ritz

in BG you can by chance get 1st job shadow quips and they can make u ritz

also sure chance to get badges

Changelog watch

this is another way of checking what people would be interested in buying

but this is also taking chance

like when valk knife was new people aldy buying its materials before maintenance hits

and once it got implemented some players were already selling it and people were buying it for very good price

sidenote: personally i dont rush to buy new quips anymore coz in a month or so they are bound to go down in price. case in point emerald ring used to be 20v, heart card in mouth 40v, mob scarf 100v

but some not so much, like i see this person selling the new slotted tiger king hat (weaker but slotted version of white tiger doll hat) and i see that he is struggling to sell

also im surprise how the job and star stone sale didnt raise the price of vip coins by much

so this is risk taking too but you can get great rewards

like there was time when 1 job shadow equips was introduced to BG and it was active BG 24hours for 2 weeks. Start of it the shadow quips were super high price, end of it it got low. Now price is more stable i guess.

New content

like how corrupted wanderer card is better than turtle general card and white knight card for physical skill attack

Buying and selling

some people dont like it especially when your too blatant in main chats

but i sometimes fall to this

like when emerald ring was new I manage to buy one for relatively cheap

then when someone posted buying with a very good price

i sold the emerald ring i bought

this can also apply to buying mats of quest items, foods etc

then putting it all together and selling it

RMT

it is what it is

maybe the fastest way to get ritz in game

but you can also be smart about this

if you are after account bound items like job stones and star stones and dont wanna try your luck

you can try trading in game items or buying accounts with the stones you want and these can be cheaper

also you can buy set of quips or bulk of zeny to get it cheaper

also sometimes you will see pro people who are rushing zeny or quips for rush

be careful to screenshot dealings tho or ask gm to mid if you want to be really safe

but i'd say it generally safe

Events

some events can have rare costumes and items that pro players are willing to pay for

I'm pretty sure I left things out :)

suggest me improvements

and i try to not pinpoint some items too much unless im done farming them like my mobscarf guide XD or need them but dont wanna farm them haha

• Like 3

The make friends part is a nice addition!
I notice people here don't talk publicly so much (maybe they pm, idk). So it seemed kind of dead when I first got here after transitioning from another server.

5 hours ago, Sven Mq said:

The make friends part is a nice addition!
I notice people here don't talk publicly so much (maybe they pm, idk). So it seemed kind of dead when I first got here after transitioning from another server.

Yah people talk a lot in private or in towns. Like how i talk to u and cat whenever i see u. I get to know people thru deals, answering questions, asking questions, complimenting people on fashion, sharing tips, helping out parties, etc. Its kinda frowned upon to ask/talk about many things on main chat maybe coz of some people abuse it to annoy people like the legendary heroictales haha. But i like how im getting to know so many people in game now, kinda hax the kind of deals they let me get sometimes haha.

14 hours ago, Yesus said:

Yah people talk a lot in private or in towns. Like how i talk to u and cat whenever i see u. I get to know people thru deals, answering questions, asking questions, complimenting people on fashion, sharing tips, helping out parties, etc. Its kinda frowned upon to ask/talk about many things on main chat maybe coz of some people abuse it to annoy people like the legendary heroictales haha. But i like how im getting to know so many people in game now, kinda hax the kind of deals they let me get sometimes haha.

I prefer talking public (except when sharing magic secrets maybe... huehueheu) because sometimes it encourages more people to interact, so it's more lit /no1
That's good, m8. I like the smol group of friends I found here.

farming news :)

right now there is increasing demand on the new green mvp mats - zelunium, shadowcon - but not that much I farmed some myself and seems to be hard to sell

for farming moon dusts thana 9, 10 , 11 seems to be the best. the maps are quite tight. plus you can farm zeny while farming moon dusts too. some players are willing to buy the rare bunny scarf for around 10vips

illusion hunter bow price is going down. maybe too much supply in the market

weirdly enough mob scarf is still strong at around 40vips despite the rockridge token being tradeable

woe is active again so maybe some woe drops like laser of eagle and shelter resistance will have more visibility in the market

now that stone sale is over farming DT instance to sell safe refine service should be back on the market

corrupted wanderer card is getting low

+10 items are getting low

yoichi is still hard to make and still quite expensive

light blade is getting more expensive

deep sea and deep mine items seems to still going strong

most mvp cards are going low

there is a sealed mvp card troll

what market news do you have guys :) tell me your secrets haha

• Thanks 1

I have no secrets yet, but I wanted to say this is a very nice guide and I enjoy it.  I'm slowly trying to get more into instances, though HTF and FWN are intimidating because I don't want to mess up and cause people to feel frustrated. -laugh-  But one day I'll be brave!

Also I enjoy there being updates to whats going on in the market world.  Not much I've noticed other than not many people selling Zeny directly right now, for VIP or real moneys.  It's all trades right now for cards. (Or maybe I just keep missing zeny sales. lol)

Yah zeny strong now. Just join dt parties that have op people we do need newbs to fill up the whole party and wont leave u ded. You get dt we get dt everyone gets dt. And we need good folks there are rare party leavers sad