onion

Early Onion's Drawdraw

Hello, it is I, Onion. I will be sharing some of my drawings here. I'll try to keep it RO-related, heheh.

Introduction! Outside of RO, I am known as Early Onion. I draw chibis of my characters and write stories. I do make some RO fan art (and RO fan fics), but not much. I draw using traditional media (pens, pencils). I love birds and I like the colour yellow. I think prime numbers are cool; and I have a thing about infinity and the lemniscate.

On to the drawdraws! I hope the image comes out right. For starters, I'll just share these two drawings of my Doram that I have shared on Limit's Discord server.

Meet Unemployed Unit II (a.k.a. Un). Un is the one meowing away about her (mis?)adventures via forum status updates. She loves cute headgears and enjoys loafing about Limit HQ.

I drew this one when I made my first Doram character. I'm not a fan of cats, but this was too cute to pass up. And all I can say is... no regrets. xD

41_87__fa__ro_the_doram__summoner__by_ea
(originally from my dA: http://fav.me/dd19ktz)

And this next one, I drew when I first joined LimitRO (look at that pajama hat). It was also Easter Event, and Un managed to get herself the basket!

41_104__ro__picnicking_doram_by_earlyoni
(originally from my dA: http://fav.me/dd5hbgt)

• Like 3

Mmm, I don't think I have much more... I suck at drawing cats.

I want cat from you too. xD

:: 41-132c RO Archbishop and Star Emperor ::
A chibi drawing. This is Thomas Benedicta the Archbishop and Celestial Pastry the Star Emperor (call him Kei). Thomas has a Whisper pet, but at the time I drew this, he didn't have it yet.

1658713414_41-132cROStarEmperorandArchbishop(800px).jpg.6ae07da3b430262b67c40dc09916dcf0.jpg

Art by me. RO characters & concepts © Lee Myoung-Jin.
Done using black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, glitter pen (gold and silver); and for bg, shine-shine, and ghosty look using Krita.

• Like 3

:: 41-134 RO Star Emperor & Archbishop sketchies ::

These are sketches of Thomas and Kei from the time I was trying to get the hang of the outfit designs for Star Emperor and Archbishop. We also have a tiny appearance of 'Emperor Sven' with Kei at the bottom.

41_134_ro_star_emperor_archbishop_sketch

I will be posting a semi-chibi version of them next time. I just couldn't stop drawing them, but those will be the last ones of them... for now. ^^

Art by me. RO concepts 00a9.png Lee Myoung-Jin.

• Like 2

:: 41-133a RO Star Emperor ::

This is Celestial Pastry the Star Emperor (call him Kei). He has Lunar-based skills. He's a slacker who just likes to look cool and thinks he's 'all that'. Whenever his buddy, Emperor Sven invites him to go for training, he's just: "Naaah, I'm good." So, at Level 14X, the guy still can't kick a Centipede right. Oh, he is also part of my RO fan fiction, along with Thomas Benedicta.

41_133a_ro_star_emperor_by_earlyonion_dd
(originally from my dA page: http://fav.me/ddabq4t which also contains his character background story, if anyone is interested)

I just enjoy drawing the outfit of male Star Emperors. I love Myoung-Jin’s sketch of it, too. I think this SE class is very emotional and likes to babble about the cosmos, hahahaha. I don't know how to play this class though. I used to have a Star Gladiator many years back, but now I've totally forgot everything Taekwon-related. All I remember is... you strap a Tablet on your foot and slam it in people's faces. xD

---
Art by me. RO characters & concepts Lee Myoung-Jin.
Done using black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, glitter pen (gold and silver); bg and shine-shine using Krita.

• Like 1

:: 41-133b RO Archbishop ::

This is Thomas Benedicta the Archbishop. He is not a team-support type, but wavering between hitting evil like Constantin or chanting holiness upon them like Father Moore; and as with all wavering minds, he is not completely independent yet. He recently reached Level 185 after countless IS parties since he reached 184.

41_133b_ro_archbishop_by_earlyonion_ddab
(originally from my dA page: http://fav.me/ddabqhb -- also contains character background story)

---
Black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, glitter pen (gold and silver); bg, shine-shine, and ghosty look using Krita.

• Like 1

This is my fan art of Kafra Rena from Ragnarok Online II. I like her the best, though I've never met her in the game. I find it sad that the Kafra staffs there don't get a more official introduction. They're important people, you know!

38_13_ro2_kafra_rena_by_earlyonion_db7ya

Does anyone play RO2? o_O I played it a bit back in 2013 (made an Acolyte, apparently). I think it seems fun and promising, but I couldn't handle it because the player faces were too pretty hahaha~ It has nice login screen and BGM too and I think Legend of the Second has the best login screen. It is very calming; the airship was a plus. [this here]

---
Black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, glitter pen (gold and silver); bg, shine-shine, and ghosty look using Krita.

• Like 1

This is a fan art of Piere from 'Ragnarok: The Animation'. This fan art is to commemorate the ant who happens to be a brave innocent soul in the anime. Anybody here watched that, btw?

41_67__fa__ra___rip__baby_piere_by_early

Well, for those who don't (or have forgotten), here's why Piere has flower and why it died:

The flower is a birthday gift from a shrewd merchant in the protagonist party of adventurers. It wasn't for free.

Why "RIP"? The mage of the party angered Maya in Ant Hell who then ordered her colony to destroy the mage. Baby Piere, born loyal to its queen, also went on battle mode. The mage then electrocuted the entire colony - along with Baby Piere. It was SO sad.

The little dude just came into the world and had to fight because some mage went 'sorry but my teacher tells me to kill you guys'. The little dude didn't even get to learn how to loot.

Rest in peace, Baby Piere. /sob

• Sad 2

:: 41-128 RO Doram Doodles ::
Doodles of my Doram, Un... along with clothes dye numbers and calculation of Vote Points, hehehehehehe~ xD

41_128_ro_doram_doodles_by_earlyonion_dd

---

• Like 3

:: 41-76 [FA] RO Mechanic ::

This is my Mechanic from another RO lifetime. She's always been a battle-type Mastersmith, but when the heavy machinery tech came in, she became a Mado-type. However, I forgot her Mado equipments, so only a two-hand axe here. I totally used my gold glitter pen for this.

41_76__fa__ro_mechanic_by_earlyonion_dcz

---

:: 42-002 [RO] Onion-ployed Unit ::

This one is an idea from Jinkies, where my Doram would wear an onion hat because...well, my username is 'onion'. xD So, this is my Summoner, 'Unemployed Unit II' (or just 'Un') appearing as an onion-head cat. It is similar to wearing a Poring mascot hat, I think, hahahaa.

42_002__ro__onion_ployed_unit_by_earlyon

---

• Like 3

:: 42-005 [RO] Spirit Marbles ::

Yet another fan art of my Summoner, 'Unemployed Unit II' (or just 'Un'). Since I draw chibis, it appears that Dorams are the easiest of characters to draw. Round and small. xD

Anyway, this is the time when Un is a bit older of a kitten, learning to befriend some spirits who will help her journey to the world beyond Lasagna: the Spirit of Land, of Sea, and of Life. Yup, the Spirit Marbles!

42_005__ro__spirit_marbles_by_earlyonion

---

• Like 2

:: 42-007 [RO] It's This Big ::

A couple of Rebels. The one on your left is my Salad and on the right is Sven (y'all know Sven). Wonder what they are talking about... 😏

42_007__ro__it_s_this_big_by_earlyonion_

---

• Like 2

:: 42-118 [RO] Doodlies and Sketchies ::

Wew, look at this, so many characters! xD The first four are mine and then we have special appearances of Yesus and Jinkies! My way of saying thanks to the both of you for helping me, a newbie to the world of LimitRO. ^^

42_118__ro__doodlies_and_sketchies_by_ea
(Click for full-view.)

Temporary Salad, a Rebel who wears a giant chocolate bar on her head. Thinks it's fashionable. // Unemployed Unit II, a Summoner who wants to knead Roter's buckles. // Thomas Benedicta, Archbishop & his pet Whisper. He sucks at his job. // Informal Cottage II, another Summoner but is a support-type character. // Yesus the Rebel, the Protector of Newbies, and mislabelled as Bully just because he politely disagreed over something. // Jinkies, helpful Geneticist and a friend~

---

• Like 2

On 8/9/2019 at 9:46 AM, onion said:

:: 42-118 [RO] Doodlies and Sketchies ::

Wew, look at this, so many characters! xD The first four are mine and then we have special appearances of Yesus and Jinkies! My way of saying thanks to the both of you for helping me, a newbie to the world of LimitRO. ^^

42_118__ro__doodlies_and_sketchies_by_ea
(Click for full-view.)

Temporary Salad, a Rebel who wears a giant chocolate bar on her head. Thinks it's fashionable. // Unemployed Unit II, a Summoner who wants to knead Roter's buckles. // Thomas Benedicta, Archbishop & his pet Whisper. He sucks at his job. // Informal Cottage II, another Summoner but is a support-type character. // Yesus the Rebel, the Protector of Newbies, and mislabelled as Bully just because he politely disagreed over something. // Jinkies, helpful Geneticist and a friend~

---

wow ty for including me :D

• Like 1

Whoops, forgot to share this drawing I made of Cottage!

:: 42-115 [RO] Informal Cottage II ::

42_115__ro__informal_cottage_ii_by_early
Done using black pen, colour pencils, with gold and silver pens.

You have met 'Un', now meet her housemate: the scruffy Informal Cottage II. Cottage here plays with seafood. On the field, she supports herself (and any party members) with the protection of the tuna and the power of the shrimp, while throwing vines at her enemies until they go away.

Cottage speaks better Common than Un, managing to suppress her meows and nyaa's in her speech. Ehem, I swear it has nothing to with her having more INT, ehem... >.> Perhaps mingling a lot with Thomas the AB helps.

She is also missing a whisker on her right because thug Dorams pushed her and it plucked off, perhaps resulting in her choice of learned skills to become tankier, a.k.a. 'the great immovable cat'.

---

Just a doodle of my Dorams, Un and Cottage. ^^

42_130__ro__my_dorams_by_earlyonion_dde8

---

:: 42-144 [RO] Un-suspecting Victim ::

Drawing of my Summoner, 'Unemployed Unit II' (or just 'Un'). Here, Un is strolling down Geffen Field; not too far, just outside of town... Her Spirit Marbles are on leave today. She is enjoying the view and air and oh hello, a Chonchon~ La la la---

!! BEWARE OF THE BLOODY BRANCH...!!

42_144__ro__un_suspecting_victim_by_earl

---

• Haha 1

:: 42-050 [RO] Farm Farm Rebel ::

So here's my 'farmer'. Her name is Salad and all she does is get money for the household... whenever the head of the house    (Un) wants money.

42_050__ro__farm_farm_rebel_by_earlyonio

Salad is a simpleton who once lived in Hugel, but now frequents Rock Ridge. She used to be an adventurer, travelled the world as a Gunslinger. She loves ammo cases and actually uses a Revolver and prefers those, but carries a Gatling (minigun) behind her to be in trend (RT level 10 ftw). She also carries a shotgun, but rarely uses it these days because something has change.

Drawing done using black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, and gold & silver glitter pen.

---

• Like 1