onion

Early Onion's Drawdraw

@Misogynistic Execration

'Un': Pay toll first. Give meow 1 Blut Hase card pls. /gg

Hehehe just kidding, boss. Sure, I'll draw your Ranger once I'm free; simple one like I did for the guys. It did cross my mind before this already, to be honest. ^^

:: 43-014 [RO] Boss ::

Guess whoooo~ It's Boss @Misogynistic Execration who leads the Hate Crew guild that I am in.

43_014__ro__boss_by_earlyonion_ddrkqg8-f
Art by me. RO characters & concepts Lee Myoung-Jin.

Since Boss wears all white clothing, I gave him a bluish silver line colour. I used the game illustration as reference for the bow, so it's not the same as the sprite form which I have never seen because I don't have play Rangers and hard to see Boss in action. He kills things in a second then he's already walking, so you never get to see the bow...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, onion said:

:: 43-014 [RO] Boss ::

Guess whoooo~ It's Boss @Misogynistic Execration who leads the Hate Crew guild that I am in.

43_014__ro__boss_by_earlyonion_ddrkqg8-f

Since Boss wears all white clothing, I gave him a bluish silver line colour. I used the game illustration as reference for the bow, so it's not the same as the sprite form which I have never seen because I don't have play Rangers and hard to see Boss in action. He kills things in a second then he's already walking, so you never get to see the bow...

OMG.. awesome.. thanks un un..

• Like 1

YooOOoo!!

:: 43-019 [RO] Card Game ::

Finally, 'tis done! As you know, I am a big fan of Episode 16.2: Terra Gloria.

43_019__ro__card_game_by_earlyonion_ddvj

Here is 'Un', playing cards with Rookie the Rebel and behind her is the resident feline, Charity who is fed crispy anchovies. They are inside the Rebellion Hideout, Klana Nemieri. 'Un' is betting on something with Rookie, but Rookie seems to doubt she can win. Since I took so long to finish this, I forgot what the bet was. x'D

---

• Like 2

:: 43-020b [RO] Catnap ::

'Un': Look, everyone. It a portrait of me, catnapping after a nice yumyum Kahluna Milk!

43-020b-ro-catnap-600px.jpg

---

• Like 1

:: 43-024 [RO] Chibi Salad ::

A chibi of my Rebel, T. Salad, this time without her signature giant Chocolate Bar hat. Kinda regretted not adding that, hmm. Oh well. Salad be idling these days. Been months since she last farmfarmed anything anywhere. At least, she finally got her bike, fresh from Einbroch factory.

43_024__ro__chibi_salad_by_earlyonion_dd

Done with black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, and glitter pens (gold and silver).

---

• Like 1

:: 43-025 [RO] Advice from School ::

"In chaos and times of difficulty, face your hardships with unwavering faith."

43_025__ro__advice_from_school_by_earlyo

This is my AB, Thomas Benedicta and his pet, Whispersio. He is reciting a line from the Royal Criatura Academy, said by the Acolyte Instructor, Alice Esha. Thomas thought it was pretty generic. After all, he became an Acolyte because he figured it’d be easy. Sign up with Holy Water Supply Dept., go church, learn Aqua Benedicta, camp at lake, and just make those Holy Water. EZ LIFE. He didn’t realise he would become something more than that. It was when struck with a dilemma did those words find their way back into his mind.

Done with black felt-tip pen, colour pencils, and glitter pens (gold and silver). Background added in Krita.

P/S: Oopsies, I kinda got Whispersio's mouth wrong~

---

• Like 1

:: 43-026 [RO] Not in Doram Clothes ::

A sketch! Just me fooling around, doodled two random Dorams with the fuzzy 'hairstyle' (I love it, looks very scruffy cat.)... but wait! Those are not Doram clothes! Anyone can guess whose uniforms those are?

43_026__ro__not_in_doram_clothes_by_earl

Hehe, ok ok... On the left is a Doram in AB uniform. Since ABs are known to be support type, this Doram is of the Seafood-based skill. Hence, the tuna brooch in the middle. The other Doram (my beloved one named Cottage) is in Rebel uniform. Since Rebels are ranged types, I imagine she'd have some animal-based skills, so it's a red brooch because the spirit of animal is pink. And uh, that's not a mole on her cheek. That's where one of her whiskers used to be.

---

:: 43-027 [RO] Rothert ::

Here's the last of my RO fan art (for now), hehehe... After this, back to drawing my own stuff~

This is Rothert, one name with many different spelling. Y'all might know him from the Nightmarish Jitterbug instance. He's also stationed in Paradise Group/Eden. He likens friendship and loyalty to a Spoon Stub and can't go more than 20 floors on ET.

43_027__ro__rothert_by_earlyonion_ddwzm0

"Rotert is very egotistical and thinks of every adventurer as mere Novices compared to him. He used to be an active adventurer, but considers himself retired since he believes his skills are so great that he is needed to aid newer adventurers." -- Ragnarök Gamepedia

His complication with a certain guild leader during an adventure probably added to his attitude, too...

I drew him solely for the buckles. xDDD I hope my drawing does him justice. While a normal Archbishop has only three buckles that are at the lower part of their uniform, Rothert added 15 more at the top. Freakin FIFTEEN. x'D I took the liberty of adding some straps to his trousers since he lacks a lower body illustration, hehehehehehhehehheeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh a certain Doram gonna be kneading those buckles ok bye

Plus, we need more fan art of male priests, I swear it.

---

• Like 1