Yesus

LMP farming guide

Why farm this?

for eggs, lucky ticket

some of the awesome things you can get and the prices as of writing this

fallen angel wings around 3vips, golden angel wings around 5 vips, adventurers backpack around 100m , invisible costumes around 3 vips, heart card in mouth around 20 vips and rising, boitata armor material for immune manteu, cursed mad bunny shield [1] around 9 vips, ancient sandals refine to +9 to make applause sandals, refine tickets, you can also choose to create gambler seal which is around 6vips etc

best ways to farm LMB based from my tests

thanks a lot 

@Mavne

so the bestest method so far is forest wave gave me 1,240 lmb in 60minutes. i didnt even finish all the waves coz some monsters escaped.

bounties a and b, doing all of them gives 66 lmb in all - can repeat a bounties in 15 minutes, b bounties in 30 minutes. what i do is switch accounts while the other account is on cooldown. i would do 1 run of bounties a and b, then sometimes if i take too long on b. i can go for another round of bounty a before switching. newbie friendly, some of the bounty  stuff might take a while for newbies but not impossible. plus you can max out to 185 by doing these.

catering lady gives 35 lmp, easiest food for me is the fried sweet potato, which u can farm in thana 10/11 buy equiping an accesory with baroness of retribution card. i do this once for 2 accounts im using.

sky wave, last time i tried i gave 65 lmbs. its a luck thing you can get more or less by chance. plus you might want to do this coz there are free eggs. you might get lucky and get a cursed mad bunny shield [1]. you can run this once per account per day. you can do it in several accounts. takes around 30mins to finish tho. can be hard if your not that equipped.

forest wave havent tried yet

delivery give 15 lmp, i usually skip this

eve natalia - trades items for 20-40 lmb. easiest to get is ring [1], drops from thana 10/11 monsters. next is valk armor which u get free on achievement. pipe from eddga is also quite easy.

pet egg, i tried too slow.

so good luck lemme know if you have questions :)

and/or suggestions to improve this guide

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mavne said:

forest wave can give around 1000++ LMB now, try it :D

ok will give it a try that will help me in farming that heart card XD i want for my rebel XD

Thing with forest wave is that I find it mindnumbingly boring. Close to 200 waves long. Turned off at wave 100 with 800 badges in tow though /heh

6 hours ago, Sephylon said:

Thing with forest wave is that I find it mindnumbingly boring. Close to 200 waves long. Turned off at wave 100 with 800 badges in tow though /heh

seph you lazy ass haha :D how's your mobscarf lol. i try to listen to podcast or watch series while farming :D 

13 quests from buying it. Been slow due to real life demands, even on weekends /whisp

Forest mode for me is just vacuum extreme and then use pw whenever I feel like. If I feel like doing work, I drop kc and some firewalls.

Edited by Sephylon

8 hours ago, Sephylon said:

13 quests from buying it. Been slow due to real life demands, even on weekends /whisp

Forest mode for me is just vacuum extreme and then use pw whenever I feel like. If I feel like doing work, I drop kc and some firewalls.

T_T

kudos to rl stuff bro

5 hours ago, Levistre said:

i dont like those bapho jr and breeze waves. so fast lmao

Truedat and when ur losing your focus around wave 70 they can get away

4 hours ago, chliz said:

just use GX and spam rolling cutter LOL

Will give it a try thanks

so far using my rebel and round trip is working good but losing sp even with incubus and rideword

@Yesus yeah, i failed on finishing the instance bcoz of those mobs lol. my fault tho, i didnt prepare well. haha. i heard some uses sorc (vacuum and kill) or gx(rolling cutter spam) to do that. the only thing you need to fight is boredom haha.

21 hours ago, Levistre said:

@Yesus yeah, i failed on finishing the instance bcoz of those mobs lol. my fault tho, i didnt prepare well. haha. i heard some uses sorc (vacuum and kill) or gx(rolling cutter spam) to do that. the only thing you need to fight is boredom haha.

yah boredom is the enemy. i manage to finish it for the first time the other day with my rebel, was listening to a joe rogan show haha. so many gwings now in the market. my rebel sometimes empty sp tho even with incubus and rideword so i use the blue pots from the sad potion box drop of invi egg

or maybe put some sp regen boost card like arc angeling, or reduce sp consumption like pharaoh haha. yep many gwings, but price still same.