Sign in to follow this  
Farlhart

The current state of Silk PvP and Limit RO

Recommended Posts

This thread is for all of Limit RO to read, digest and educate themselves over the decisions Lai and his team has made. Many of which we're haphazardly made with little to no thought or reasoning behind them. This is for YOU Lai.

I have been here since January of last year and I like many others, have witness all of Lai's doing since then. Those who don't know me, I'm Farlhart.Farlhart.jpg.216cdecc934885f891a50d99b76925aa.jpg I main a Rebellion class, and i specialize in Silk PvP settings. Do pay attention as the subjects laid before you outline many core problems that go unaddressed. This will be long...

Recently, Tierra Gloria expansion has been released on this server. However, with the recent updates made by Lai and his team, most of the items are banned from Silk play! WITH NO REASON TO BACK THOSE DECISION UP. This list https://www.limitro.com/wiki/tutorial/17-feature/59-silk-mode will show every item that is banned from this game mode, many of which severely impacts game play and character balance. Rebellions we're especially hard hit by these changes, namely with the new guns that we're released. Let's take a look at these items and talk about the actual reason why they should NOT be banned in the first place.

My first examples will be comparisons between Calf guns and the Tierra Gloria guns. Just for those who do not understand weapon level and refine:
Level 3 weapons = +5 Attack per refine  (@+7 = +35 Attack)

Level 4 weapons = +7 Attack per refine (@+7 = +49 Attack)

also note, while not yet implimented. All of the Tierra Gloria guns are suppose to enchant-able at Malangdo (@go 35) with the maxium expected enchant of either:
Fighting Spirit 8 (+27 attack, +5 hit per enchantment)

Expert Archer 6 (+12% Range Damage)

which two enchants per weapon is the maximum being: +54 Attack/+10 Hit, +24% Range Damage or +27 Attack/+5 Hit and 12% Range Damage.

Tierra Gloria weapons are stronger when properly enchanted but within reason, in comparison to other items when looked at, class-to-class.

Firstly, Calf Death Adder versus Dark Rose:

CDeathAdderVDarkRose.jpg.e95822ce35620cc8be4db61fd6eacfd6.jpg

@ +7: Calf Death Adder offers +219 Attack, 15% attack speed, 15% Range Damage compared to Dark Rose which offers +185 Attack, 10% Attack Speed, 15% Range Damage

Notice that because of Dark Rose's base damage and weapon level. At the same refine-it already deals less damage. Now lets throw on enchants.

FS8 Double = +239 attack, which yes is higher than Death Adder. You lose out on not having Range damage enchants instead.

EA6 Double = 39% Range Damage but the weapon is still +185 attack in comparison.

EA6+FS8 = 27% Range Damage/+212 Attack which seems pretty balanced if you look at this over-all.

Next is Calf King Cobra versus Finisher:

CKingCobraVFinisher.jpg.0de7633d75dc09d7912b93f59a8dad7e.jpg

@ +7: Calf King Cobra offers +279 Attack, 15% attack speed, 15% Range Damage compared to Finisher which offers +235 Attack, 15% Range Damage, +30% Anti-Material Blast/Mass Spiral Damage

Same case as the first example in difference in damage. The core difference being that Finisher is geared to increasing a Specific Skill damage. Again, same argument in stats for Finisher.

FS8 Double = +289 attack, no additional Long Range Damage.

EA6 Double = 39% Range Damage but the weapon is still +235 attack in comparison.

EA6+FS8 = 27% Range Damage/+247 Attack which is also balanced.

Calf Diamondback versus Burning Rose:

CDiamondbackVBurningRose.jpg.277f829c6ccf70e7974c5dc26254e1b0.jpg

@ +7: Calf Diamondback offers +269 Attack, +2 Dexterity, 15% Range Damage, +20% Round Trip Damage compared to Burning Rose which offers +235 Attack, 15% Range Damage, +30% Fire Rain Damage

Note that neither gun is good at specializing in the other's main damage boosted stat. Round Trip is not as strong with Burning Rose as Fire Rain is not at strong with Calf Diamondback.

The stats with a properly enchanted Burning Rose:

FS8 Double = +289. Again, no additional Long Range Damage.

EA6 Double = 39% Range Damage but the weapon is still +235 attack in comparison.

EA6+FS8 = 27% Range Damage/+247 Attack.

Calf Anaconda versus Dustfire:

CAnacondaVDustfire.jpg.0277575dd21f67906fcbd198532691bf.jpg

These weapons deserve the most attention as they are tied to the main kill skill for Rebellions- Slug Shot. A skill heavily criticized by the Ragnarok community.

@ +7: Calf Anaconda offers +244 Attack, 2% Max SP, 15% Range Damage, +20% Banishing Buster Damage compared to Dustfire which offers +235 Attack, Low Chance of Blind, +15% Shattering Storm Damage, (When combo'd with Armor-piercing Bullet) is suppose to grant +30% Range damage.

Dustfire stats when properly enchanted being:

FS8 Double = +289 attack, with possible +30% Range Damage /w Combo.

EA6 Double = +24% for a total of +54% Range Damage /w Combo.

EA6+FS8 = 12% Range Damage/+247 Attack, +30% Range Damage /w Combo

Dustfire is clearly stronger, however there is a switch that must take place and that is going from Purifying Bullets (Holy property) to Armor-piercing Bullets. Armor-piercing Bullets are Neutral property type bullets and thus makes you susceptible to things like Ghostring Card, Raydric Card and other Neutral property reducers. This weapon only serves to tie over the damage need to have this as an effective main skill to fulfill the role of a killer class.

My last example is Calf Python versus Revenge:

CpythonVRevenge.jpg.8094e1b8550f819bd143ece64dd7cdd5.jpg

@ +7: Calf Python offers +409 Attack, 5% attack speed, 15% Range Damage compared to Revenge which offers +385 Attack, 20% Range Damage, +15% Dragon Tail Damage

Revenge is geared towards Dragon Tail for Silk, but notice the Calf Python does not help that damage at all. Dragon Tail NEEDS this boost as in comparison to  Slug Shot, the damage is lacking for the skill sacrifice you need to make in order to play it. While Revenge is stronger, Calf Python is just weak as a weapon choice in comparison.

FS8 Double = +439 attack, +20% Long Range Damage.

EA6 Double = 44% Range Damage but the weapon is still +385 attack in comparison.

EA6+FS8 = 32% Range Damage/+412 Attack which in comparison to say Dustfire, falls right in line with where it should be.

IN ALL THESE EXAMPLES, every weapon is limited and balanced by the +7 modifier. There is no reason why these should be on the Silk ban list. The only one that I can find is that Lai did not take into consideration ANY of these examples before hand and decided that these were "too OP" to his standards. THATS FALSE.

I also bring to your attention one card that has been unfairly exemplified to the rest.

Elvira Cardhttps://www.limitro.com/item/view/?id=4577

This is the only magic damage boosting card that has been banned compared to:

Mavka Card, Headless Mule Card, Dwigh Card!!

There is only one explanation I can think of and that was: Ninja's Lightning Jolt skill is too strong, instead of correcting it to a Single hit attack, its currently a x3 hit attack. So lai's lazy response was to not allow anything to boost it instead. Warlock's Soul Expansion and Chain Lightning are the next set of skills impacted by not allowing Elvira Card. Soul Expansion without Telekinesis Intense skill (5 minute cooldown), is weak on it's own. Chain Lightning isn't getting enough of a boost it needs to make using it as a main skill, impact-full. Varetyr Spear is a joke in silk. So I ask the community.

WHY IS THIS CARD BANNED???

Refer to this list for this next sectionhttps://www.limitro.com/wiki/tutorial/17-feature/59-silk-mode

All of these items, I also feel, do not deserve the ban list (notice it's not all of them.):
Every Battleground item Except Glorious and Avenger Gear.

All Illusion Weapons and Armor

Specific Deep Sea Gear:
Palace Guard Cap [1]
Isabella Brown Ear [1]
Flashy 2010 Indonesia Cap [1]
Sign Of Decade [1]
Gigantic Helm [1] 
(By being on the ban list, it negates the Gigantic set which in combination and comparison to what could be use, becomes specialized.)
Fancy Phantom Mask [1]
Clergy's Nursing Cap [1]
Kitsune Ear Bell Ribbon [1]
Sting's Silk Ribbon [1] 
(In comparison to use Demi-Human Damage reduction like Thara Frog, Handkerchief in Mouth, I Love Limit hat. The numbers are not as OP as it may appear.)
Sedora Hat [1]
Devil's Minion
 (You'd argue that Arch Bishops can abuse this, but in comparison, they have alot of their own healing abilities that surely surpass this.)
Imperial Feather (This being banned, impede the full bonus a Royal Guard can benefit from, using the set specializes the character in comparison to other combo's is not as OP as it may appear.)
Long Octopus Balloon (Just...Why not?)
Blood Sucker (Life steal is unreliable in PvP, the negatives also suck.)
New Wave Sunglasses (In comparison to choosing slotted sunglasses, the trade off is fair.)
Fragment of Love (Uninterruptible cast doesn't work in PvP anyway, Fix cast only prioritizes higher % worn, and +15% SP cost?)
Aegir Armor [1], Aegir Mantle [1], Aegir Shoes [1], Aegir Helm [1] (This set as a whole or individual items are not OP as it may appear, it's a step up from the Valkyrie set.)
Kardui's Robe [1] (At +7, the set bonus is not as OP as it may appear, additionally, you cannot benefit from the Angeling Combo.)
Evil Dragon Armor [1] (Because it has NO effect under +8.)
Iron Shield [1] (Because it has NO effect under +8.)
Immune Mantaeu [1], Immune Shoes [1] (@+7 in combination, set offers 30% Neutral damage reduction while receiving 13% more from other sources. Notice how Immune Shield Isn't Banned?)
Judgment Shoes (While the bonus list is long @+7 it fits neatly into a holy damaging build for Arch Bishops, you cannot take advantage of the bonus under +8, no Temporal Boots instead.)
Magical Ring [1] (Not as strong as Magician Gloves and rather fair for an accessory slot of choice.)
Imperial Ring [1](This being banned, impede the full bonus a Royal Guard can benefit from, using the set specializes the character in comparison to other combo's is not as OP as it may appear.)
Undine Spear [3] (Compared to Metal Stick or Posion Spear as alternatives.)
Octopus Knife [3] (Fish Dagger.)
Dofle Axe [2] (Fun weapon, not overly OP.)
Royal Bow [1] (It's Elven Bow with Race specific modifiers and the ability to choose different arrows.)
Book of Exorcism [2] (Magnus Exorcismus?)
Companion Cavalry Sword [2] (Gives a viable option for those who rather use 2 handed swords with decent reduction.)
Magician's Blade [2] (Fun weapon, not overly OP.)
Barbed Wire [1] (Ice Pick for Wanderer's.)
Onimaru [2] (@+7 and 120 Strength = +409 Attack, with a chance of AoE Curse. Most people have 100 Vit, the effect is negatable.)
Conch [1]
Shadow Staff [2]
(@+7 = +170% Hell Inferno Damage, 35% MDEF pierce. Sure Sorcs can use this but it won't be as strong as a Warlock. Who can specialize into Hell Inferno build-currently inferior.)

Other Items:
Applause Sandals [1] (@+7 the inherent effects are not as OP as it may appear, in addition, you cannot use Amon Ra Card along with it.)
Abusive and Flattery Robe [1] (@+7 Abusive offer 28% defense pierce at best, the enchantments available for it are not usable before +8)
Royal Guard Shield [1] (These effects are acceptable if i think the rest of ^these are.)

ALL OF THE TIERRA GLORIA ITEMS

Limit-less Items:
Oriental Sword [2]
Hazy Demon Blade [3]
(Makes Kunai Explosion more viable with options between Futsumitama [2] and other daggers.)
Ruin Bringer's Sword [3] and Glorified Royal Sword [3] (As a set, it gives nice boost to Cross Impact, however size penalty reduction and the option for other weapons become omitted.)
Ancient King's Twin Blade [3] (Not OP @ +7.)
Iron Nail [2] (Does not benefit from it's bonus below +8.)
Avenger [2] (Compared to other Axes, below +8, this weapon is not very effective.)
Red Lotus Sword [2] (Which isn't Red by the way. Below +9, this weapon isn't as effective as other choices.)
Aeon Staff [2] (While @+7 it offers decen Earth damage increments, it's 2 handed and in comparison to Survivor's set-Rod, shoes, mant. This may not be your best choice either.)
Diva Foxtail Wand [1] (Balanced in it's own right, magical Doram's are not as strong as they used to be.)
Mirage Foxtail Wand [1] (Balanced in it's own right, magical Doram's are not as strong as they used to be.)
Seraphim Coronet (For middle slotted item, when choosing between slotted sunglasses or anything else, this becomes very specific to a healer.)
Royal Bow [2] (This bow is your contender between a Giant Cross bow when you are considering an Arrow Storm build.)
Narcissus Bow [2] (Below +9, this weapon isn't as effective as other choices.)
Sorcerer's Sword [2] (Below +9, this weapon isn't as effective as other choices.)
Shadow Staff [2] (@+7, this is a fair choice for Sorcerer's who would like to power Earth Grave in comparison to Aeon Staff [2], otherwise. Below +9, this weapon isn't as effective as other choices.)
Ancient Hero Boots [1] (This item is necessary in combination with many of the items listed here. Below +9, this boot isn't as effective as other choices.)
Circlet of Survival [1] and Orbs of Survival (While the overall Set is OP at a glance, all-together this forces your character into a specific build with negatives as well. This should be allowed in conjunction with the Shoes and Mantaeu that is already permitted.)
 

Cards:
Elvira Card (See prior argument.)
Sropho Card (For a Melee character who has to come to you, this is an acceptable effect. Worried about 193 ASPD-Double Dagger double attack? that channels a specific build too.)
Soheon Card (Below +10, this is a useless choice.)
Laura Card (In the case of Sura, its your choice between this or White Knight card for damage, the critical only benefits you if you plan to use that Basic Attack.)
Rudo Card (This is fair for Flee users or those who want a little boost in their attack speed. However do note you are losing 40sp per attack! Very specific use.)

I have outlined all of the REAL analysis of these items, a job YOU and YOUR team fails to consider. You are all lazy and incompetent and do NOT understand Ragnarok as it's meant to be played. You do not play this game but merely exist within it as authoritative figures who seek to reap all of the cash benefits your players have to offer you, while you impede the quality of game play every maintenance with these shitty decisions. The players who decide to spend their hard work, time and money here deserve FAR better than this. The current state of Limit RO is not fun at all. You don't deserve a single dime of our cash let alone the time we do give you.

I call upon every Limit RO member to re-read this and make your own judgments about the state of Silk PvP on this server. These people (GM and team) should be held accountable if we are to spend hundreds of dollars here for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT. I call upon you to question Lai and his team for the lack of deliverance they bestowed upon you for all that you do for them.


Lai, you ****** suck bro. Punish me for all I care. The truth of what I stated is laid bare for all to judge your actions by. Before you do respond, I challenge you to make an informed statement to counter mine without making it some meaningless diversion to personally attack me.

GO!!

go.gif_c200

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dear,

This song is really good, you should listen to it.

Quote
There were nights when
I would stay up sleepless
Focusing on breathin' in and out
Counting every hour
There were times when
All my dreams were secrets
Couldn't find the words to let 'em out
No one told me how to
Give me highs, give me lows, I want everything
Never gonna get enough
Never gonna stop
All my love, you can take it
All this time I've been waiting
For someone who could break down every wall
All my flaws and my madness
All I got, you can have it
I'll lower down my guard
I'll let you have it all
Feel my heartbeat
Beat a little faster
I don't wanna try to slow it down
I start to like the sound, now
When the night is over
I'll be one step closer
I won't let a thing go to waste
Mm-mm
Give me highs, give me lows, I want everything
Never gonna get enough
Never gonna stop
All my love, you can take it
All this time I've been waiting
For some one who could break down every wall
All my flaws and my madness
All I got, you can have it
I'll lower down my guard
I'll let you have it all
I want all of it
A-a-all of it
I want all of it
Everything
I want all of it
A-a-all of it
I'll lower down my guard
I'll let you have it all, everything
When the night is over
I'll be one step closer
I won't let a thing go to waste
(Waste)
I want all of it (all of it)
A-a-all of it (ooh)
I want all of it
Everything (everything)
I want all of it
A-a-all of it
I'll lower down my guard
I'll let you have it all, everything

 

 

 

 

I had a tough day, working on everything for LimitRO, tomorrow I will give you a good reply ^^
For now, enjoy ❤️

Off to bed ❤️ 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic are very narrow and personal opinion.

All Depsea are hard to make 
illusion gears? Only 1 mace will cost 6-9 vip (without refine)
Abusive robe ?? (Same 6-9)
Silk its a WoE and PvP for newbies, and for guilds that are just starting to play.

Right now Silk are super balance. Don't need to destroy it by narrow opinion which is purely calculated from the usefulness of the thing and not its price or way to get it.

Want to win at the expense of gears, there is a normal WoE. Want to call newbies and play with cheap and soft gears, there is a Silk WoE.

Everyone is on an equal footing, whether you play 5 years or 2 weeks. No boost at the expense of gears cuz everyone have same gears.

p.s Here we take the example of your RK which one don't deal dmg on silk. And lets take Berserka which deal a lot of dmg. Mb problems not with banned gears ?!|
p.s.2 Also example after unbann some gears from ur list: 
Im Sura who playing here 2-3 years. Lets take vs me for exapmle any newbie sura who play here around 1 month but which can play more better then me (like all players in this server), but he will lose all time by gears cuz i will have Abusive +7, claw from illusion + garment and etc, when he will be with all standart cheap silk gears.

Think.jpg

Want to offer - look at things neutral and from all sides!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ressentiment said:

This topic are very narrow and personal opinion.

All Depsea are hard to make 
illusion gears? Only 1 mace will cost 6-9 vip (without refine)
Abusive robe ?? (Same 6-9)
Silk its a WoE and PvP for newbies, and for guilds that are just starting to play.

Right now Silk are super balance. Don't need to destroy it by narrow opinion which is purely calculated from the usefulness of the thing and not its price or way to get it.

Want to win at the expense of gears, there is a normal WoE. Want to call newbies and play with cheap and soft gears, there is a Silk WoE.

Everyone is on an equal footing, whether you play 5 years or 2 weeks. No boost at the expense of gears cuz everyone have same gears.

p.s Here we take the example of your RK which one don't deal dmg on silk. And lets take Berserka which deal a lot of dmg. Mb problems not with banned gears ?!|
p.s.2 Also example after unbann some gears from ur list: 
Im Sura who playing here 2-3 years. Lets take vs me for exapmle any newbie sura who play here around 1 month but which can play more better then me (like all players in this server), but he will lose all time by gears cuz i will have Abusive +7, claw from illusion + garment and etc, when he will be with all standart cheap silk gears.

 

Want to offer - look at things neutral and from all sides!

 

As things stand right now most item that aren't Deep Sea or Solar Temple are easy to obtain.
Cost will always be a factor for demand and should not be an excuse to exclude a viable set of items.
Open your eyes a bit, Silk PvP will always maintain some level of balance due to the +7 refine limiter. The true imbalance lies in not allowing items that should be present to make or break builds. The current combo set is quite limited.
As for this being Newbie friendly, while true that is not the whole intent of Silk. You want to talk about unbalanced, look at Normals. Silk is a venue for which players who are seeking some level of structure to play by. Not to accommodate a group of people that will eventually transcend their new state.
Your "Berserka" that you mentioned, while yes strong, the balance being. She chose damage over reduction. She is not that hard to kill.
I think you are one of the select few who want to tailor your video game experience by selectively omitting items to suit your play expectations.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Farlhart said:

 

As things stand right now most item that aren't Deep Sea or Solar Temple are easy to obtain.
Cost will always be a factor for demand and should not be an excuse to exclude a viable set of items.
Open your eyes a bit, Silk PvP will always maintain some level of balance due to the +7 refine limiter. The true imbalance lies in not allowing items that should be present to make or break builds. The current combo set is quite limited.
As for this being Newbie friendly, while true that is not the whole intent of Silk. You want to talk about unbalanced, look at Normals. Silk is a venue for which players who are seeking some level of structure to play by. Not to accommodate a group of people that will eventually transcend their new state.
Your "Berserka" that you mentioned, while yes strong, the balance being. She chose damage over reduction. She is not that hard to kill.
I think you are one of the select few who want to tailor your video game experience by selectively omitting items to suit your play expectations.

Do you understand that the balance lies not only in the bonus of the gears? But also in the price and time for which you need to waste to it.

That should you open eyes and stop care only about ur self. 

You doesn't care about online, about newcomers and etc. You just care about your self, your dmg and etc. What I can see in ur topic. It's looks like a soul cry.

You are not trying to find a middle ground in resist and damage, in price and benefit. You just say why not and show some weird math. (Which doesn't work as you write)

 

I wanna see more guilds on silk, more newbies and etc. But if they should to farm 1 years for gears which will got all silk guilds.. I'll never don't see them. Cuz they will use and refine those expensive items for Normal WoE \ PvM not for Silk WoE.. So many peoples will stop play gears = low online. 

I understand that sometimes people do not see beyond their nose.

If be honest I was have same idea like ur. But then Im "Open my eyes" and start to looks from other side and saw many troubles which will broken balance things.

p.s. The devil is in the details. (which you don't see) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ressentiment said:

Do you understand that the balance lies not only in the bonus of the gears? But also in the price and time for which you need to waste to it.

That should you open eyes and stop care only about ur self. 

You doesn't care about online about newcomers and etc. You just care about your self your dmg and etc. What I can see in ur topic. It's looks like a soul cry.

You are not trying to find a middle ground in resist and damage, in price and benefit. You just say why not and show some weird math. (Which doesn't work as you write)

 

I wanna see more guilds on silk, more newbies and etc. But if they should to farm 1 years for gears which will got all silk guilds.. I'll never don't see them. Cuz they will use and refine those items for Normal WoE \ PvM not for Silk WoE.. 

p.s. The devil is in the details. (which you don't see) 

 

You are deluded to think that it's impossible for new comers to obtain some level of progress. It does not take that long. If you think this is a selfish cry, you are wrong. It's an advocating voice for those who cannot find the words or courage to say it and I'm the one who did so. Your excuse for not changing anything is not good enough. More over because of our history, your opinion is rather biased against me, in a knee-jerk reaction to come to Lai's defense.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farlhart said:

You are deluded to think that it's impossible for new comers to obtain some level of progress. It does not take that long. If you think this is a selfish cry, you are wrong. It's an advocating voice for those who cannot find the words or courage to say it and I'm the one who did so. Your excuse for not changing anything is not good enough. More over because of our history, your opinion is rather biased against me, in a knee-jerk reaction to come to Lai's defense.

LOL Wat?

About Red moment:
This is your personal opinion, from a player of average understanding of the game. Nothing more.

About our story:
C'mon. You think I care about what you say about me? Ha.
You called my guild "noobs" and right now noobs always win vs you. I think I have nothing more to add)

About Lai's defense:

I criticized Lai and his stupid ideas even before you play here. And still doing that. Some time that drunk Chinaman which drink too much our Russian Vodka blocking me in dsicord.
True friends should to say a true, and don't lick ass. <-- @Lai
just for rofl:
unknown.png

But this silk mod is perfect! So Im prefer his side.

 

About newcomers:
I say that it will break the balance, between beginners and geared ones and it will turn out Silk WoE with a dead balanced as in Normal WoE.
But you don't hear me and don't try to see situation from other side >.>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

end game wise, limitro in-game normal modes balance is already messed up as it is (which i personally think is for uber competitive players willing to spend real monies just to be somewhat famous ingame or something like that XD) . 

as for our current silk situation i think it is kinda balance and gms must be very careful to keep its balance at least, look what happened to normal modes it is beyond saving now lol . "not so hard core players" like me can comfortably join and somewhat be legit in silk at least XD.

no harm intended this is just my personal opinion and i just want it to be heard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Silk is now quite balanced if you want to use all the gear or go to the normal WOE.

Why break something that works fine?

It is not interesting to play on other servers due to the lack of this type of WoE with restrictions on gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think silk mode is the most balance woe in limit right now. I dont want to be rude but u r only complaining ur personal struggle as a rebellion player. Woe is guild vs guild competition. If u r having hard time killing players in woe by yourself, work together with ur guildmates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Farlhart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

First breathe and relax, aggressiveness is not necessary.

The first advice is do not talk about mathematics, you will never understand, if I talk about scripts and programming they get closed-minded.

They do not analyze, NEVER, if they see a post from kRo, jRo, iRo etc... they will not reason with you, they are scheduled to follow forums.

Here the reality is that normal woe is boring and difficult to make equip, unless you play at least 1 year or donating about 2000 dollars to have you equip +20

And the woe silk is the only fun i see on this server, but very limited, which means that you do not want to make instances

I'll be honest, I'm from the Spanish-speaking community and when I had 75 friends on, TODAY only see 3 or 2 and I speak for discord to see when they come back and 

they tell me they got bored with the staff.

and if I see a lot of unbalance "they are already classes that do not even see "Assasin Cross, Soul Reaper, Wanderer"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading the topic, and a long discussion with the team regarding this matter, we go back to the main point of Silk Mode:

  • Accessable
  • Cheap
  • not OP

As long as an item that fullfills these requirements above should be listed in the Silk Mode.

As long as the items that do NOT qualify those requirements, should be blocked in Silk Mode.

 

After doing some research and market check, the items mentioned by Farlhart are quite easy accessable, cheap and not OP.

Most likely they are suitable for Silk Mode.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lai said:

After reading the topic, and a long discussion with the team regarding this matter, we go back to the main point of Silk Mode:

  • Accessable
  • Cheap
  • not OP

As long as an item that fullfills these requirements above should be listed in the Silk Mode.

As long as the items that do NOT qualify those requirements, should be blocked in Silk Mode.

 

After doing some research and market check, the items mentioned by Farlhart are quite easy accessable, cheap and not OP.

Most likely they are suitable for Silk Mode.

 

Which gears?

If you talk about weapons. some of them have enchants. With good enchants this weapons will cost more then any good enchanted vicious. 

Rebelion without this gears doing one shot. But don't need to make one shot with self buffs vs any redux in silk.  FS8 double will give you 250+ atk (this will destroy balance)

Don't destroy already worked balance by some cry baby.

Is work well so just keep it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm.

I see.

It seems that the repliers have a good valid point as well.

Maybe we don't change anything at all.

Silk Mode is pretty much solid and fixed and stable for a long time.

I don't want to make a change, stable = best.

If I change this today, tomorrow another change, then another change etc.

 

Right now, I call Silk Mode a FIXED mode.

Every new items that comes will be blocked, if not more items being blocked.

Stop suggesting new items to Silk Mode now.

 

Also, War of Emperium = Guild vs Guild.

Please don't go in solo.

 

Closed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not done.

The fact that the most of you are using Silk mode as a mean to catering new players is ridiculous. The majority of those who do play Silk WoE and BG competitively, hold no new comer as any threat without some reasonable level of gear and farm. They simply become fodder in the crowd. The real goal of the thread was to improve the existing system to make playing this mode a better experience over all.

Every item I have singled out in my original post, I gave considerable thought as to how it plays out in balance. What you are proposing does not promote competition and rehashes more of the same-with all the same issues that many of you are rather blind to. Silk mode has it's main TWO limiters. Being that it's a no MVP environment and that gear refine is limited to +7. THIS is the balance you are talking about.

Why completely omit complete sets of items, without even giving it  a second thought? My answer is laziness and the select few who would rather not see their implementation for their (select players) selfish reasons.

Lai, your head swivels to whoever throws the most money at you. Their opinions tend to super-cede efforts such as mine and in turn, make you completely biased. Many of us here have witnessed this first hand and expect you to do no different now. Your helper staff has NO voice in any matters they raise towards you, they are just active users who CAN spend their time culling the crowd while you blissfully ignore the rest. Your real intent here is a money grab, not our satisfaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farlhart said:

I'm not done.

The fact that the most of you are using Silk mode as a mean to catering new players is ridiculous. The majority of those who do play Silk WoE and BG competitively, hold no new comer as any threat without some reasonable level of gear and farm. They simply become fodder in the crowd. The real goal of the thread was to improve the existing system to make playing this mode a better experience over all.

Every item I have singled out in my original post, I gave considerable thought as to how it plays out in balance. What you are proposing does not promote competition and rehashes more of the same-with all the same issues that many of you are rather blind to. Silk mode has it's main TWO limiters. Being that it's a no MVP environment and that gear refine is limited to +7. THIS is the balance you are talking about.

Why completely omit complete sets of items, without even giving it  a second thought? My answer is laziness and the select few who would rather not see their implementation for their (select players) selfish reasons.

Lai, your head swivels to whoever throws the most money at you. Their opinions tend to super-cede efforts such as mine and in turn, make you completely biased. Many of us here have witnessed this first hand and expect you to do no different now. Your helper staff has NO voice in any matters they raise towards you, they are just active users who CAN spend their time culling the crowd while you blissfully ignore the rest. Your real intent here is a money grab, not our satisfaction.

I don't know about you. But from russian community we always have new comers also many non russian players ask me about guild but we don't take them cuz right now we focused only with russian players, exception Timmi and Keila,  (+Tin but she don't play anymore) which I know well and love them much.
Bg dead not cuz of silk balance, BG dead cuz of prize pool. Badge not usefull. 
Wanna see alive BG add restock from BG Badges for PvP + BG. That will make alive pvp + bg. People will don't waste money for PvP + will farm bg for Potions and etc. (Many servers do that for alive BG)
But for that need rebalance all BG System. But still this is BG Trouble not a Silk balance. 

p.s. How you see, many ppls says don't touch Silk Balance. But you don't hear them and don't care. Cuz think about ur self. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ressentiment said:

I don't know about you. But from russian community we always have new comers also many non russian players ask me about guild but we don't take them cuz right now we focused only with russian players, exception Timmi and Keila,  (+Tin but she don't play anymore) which I know well and love them much.
Bg dead not cuz of silk balance, BG dead cuz of prize pool. Badge not usefull. 
Wanna see alive BG add restock from BG Badges for PvP + BG. That will make alive pvp + bg. People will don't waste money for PvP + will farm bg for Potions and etc. (Many servers do that for alive BG)
But for that need rebalance all BG System. But still this is BG Trouble not a Silk balance. 

p.s. How you see, many ppls says don't touch Silk Balance. But you don't hear them and don't care. Cuz think about ur self. 

 

Sasha remove your hostile cognition's from me for a minute. You claim I'm pulling a stunt for my benefit but that isn't the case at all. I am making a legitimate argument. The counter arguments given do not size up to the lengthy explanations I have given. They are short and rather uninformed responses so far, you aside. Why don't you really take on what I have to say and make a comment. You've been playing he for a long time in Silk mode, along side together once. Don't pretend I don't know a thing or two either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Farlhart said:

Sasha remove your hostile cognition's from me for a minute. You claim I'm pulling a stunt for my benefit but that isn't the case at all. I am making a legitimate argument. The counter arguments given do not size up to the lengthy explanations I have given. They are short and rather uninformed responses so far, you aside. Why don't you really take on what I have to say and make a comment. You've been playing he for a long time in Silk mode, along side together once. Don't pretend I don't know a thing or two either.

C'mon. If that was any other person I'll said the same.
I don't accept ur opinion just cuz this is very unreasonable idea, in which you can't see what will be happens with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 4:47 PM, Ressentiment said:

non russian players ask me about guild but we don't take them cuz right now we focused only with russian players,

Sasha im not Russian but i want to play silk in your guild. Wakokokoko

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, lets all calm down and just watch me dance. 😅

Stop stressing and dance salsa instead. 😁

Life is all about having fun, same goes to playing Limit RO. Cheers!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this