erpy

Need help with Leveling, Equipments, and earning money

I just started playing LimitRO today, and the last time I played RO was 5 years ago. my sura is level 102, and wearing basic equips (limit group items). I'm having a hard time leveling up and wondering where i could get better items. What would be an average equipment for me? what would be the best equipments i could get if i get to max level? where should i go to train to get to max level? stats, skills? What is the best way to earn zeny/money/points?   Any help, tips, and tricks will help! thanks

for levelling you can wait for infinity space party, do bounty quests, use mercenary to level [i think you can still level up to 130ish with merc on magma 2]

for zeny thanatos will be good start, there is guide in forum search for it

dont forget the daily slot and attendance rewards

• Like 1

At your current level, I'd say farming mavkas at moskovia dungeon would be more your speed. As for leveling, there are limit bounty boards you can do, even the c board will net you alot of exp. You can also do quests to level, episode 13 quests and the royal banquet quests. If you do get into an is party, try to loot as many shattered magic stones as you can. You can by ancient armor set with them at the cost of 30 each, which serves as a decent starter armor set due to the large amounts of hp it gives even at +0.

• Like 1

Hi Are you still playing? I just started too and would be down to party with you this evening potentially. I don't know anything about this server and its features so would be cool to have someone to learn with.