Levistre

Make minimum 2 keys reward in lunette

can the Lunette Island instance reward adjust to give at least 2 keys as reward when finished it.

doing it is zeny and time consuming and need not only patience but luck on not getting hit by Divine Judgement which most of the time hard to avoid because there are times it lands very quick.

hello sry i just got pissed off coz i failed 5 straight times doing it because of those unexpected divine judgement right on my char spot like it was intentional lmao then when i finally finished it, it only gave me 1 key. like wth.

• Sad 1

Would be possible for you @Lai to make a infinity key inside solar temple. at least make it drop by MVP or cash, but i prefer MVP since only few ppl can kill the mvp inside.

yes @Lai, but my patience has limits lol. are those divine judgement homing or something? always, ALWAYS on my spot. and there is also a time that when the circle just appeared my hp already got reduced then when i walk back to it again my hp will get reduced again.

So your patience has limits, then we need to make it easier? :o What about all others who farmed by this setting and now finally owning some Limitless equipments? o,o

No no no im just joking about it lol. im not saying make it easy haha. Im just saying those divine judgements are so annoying n sometimes seems buggy. U can get hit many times by a single DJ if u walk on it target many times while it is still not landing. And when u get out of a house and a DJ directly lands on u it reduces ur hp ady without some kind of grace period like u cant be seen by mobd for few secs upon entering s portal.

I can at least attest to this. Some of those judgment thingies are bugged and not give the warning circle thingy before damaging you.

An easier solution would be to refine them. They also appear to act the same as Stefan's map EQs. Sometimes they hit without the purple circles.