Sign in to follow this  
Lai

Battleground Novice Royale

Battleground Novice Royale

Intro

Heey big poi!!!

Let's try something BRAND NEW, never ever has any server tried this...
Battleground with only Novices!! <3 haha! ;D

Event Time

• 2018.07.09 to 2018.07.23

Event Layout

• Only Novice can join BG 1 and BG 2.
  • No level restrictions.
  • All items disabled.

Battleground Details

• BG 1 (Conquest, Dominion & Rush)
    • Reward: War Badges
  • BG 2 (KvM, Tierra & Flavius)
    • Reward: Classic Badges

Bildresultat för novice ragnarok online

• Thanks 1

I have to say this event is really demoralized BG players.

I was so excited that BG badges will become tradeable after next MT, and which mean more and more players will join BG farming badges make some zeny. 

But this event is like telling me stop BG for two weeks, how many players in this server ever did some research to make a pvm or pvp super novice? There are ady not much ppl playing Bg and I can predict there will be even lesser players join bg in next two weeks.

And your BG reward still maintain the same during the event.

Mayb u think it is fun but for me it is the worst combination ever, Tradeable BG badges + Two Weeks Novice only BG event.

@Nowander7079 It's not Super Novice... It's Novice only. And actually, the novice event will make it much more faster to farm badges. Lol. Especially war badges where new players are bound to leech winning team or make your team plain useless (especially the rush BG where teams are split into 3). 

No one will need any piece of gear or item, so it will be basically luck to see who gives the last hit to emp. 
It's also very friendly for woe players who wont be needing to spend on consumables for BG this week. If you're dying, you're dead, and thats it.

Please, stop complaining before even trying the event, you sound like a crybaby.

• Like 2

This is a nice event! Specially if you are just starting to play BG. I think this can encourage newbies to try BG and earn badges. Tried this and i was able to get 80 war badge and almost 400 classic badge in a span of 2 and a half hour.

It's good once you get the train rolling, but it's kinda hard to get 20 people to start BG. But yeah, i farmed almost 300 badges before people stopped going.

What about the Roles?

What is your favorite Role?

Oh yeah, and people where selling those badges for quite a lot. I think if they farm matches during a few hours. They can sell then for quite some zeny.

The only thing it's that there are people looking for ways to cheat, either by using mercenary outside of BG and going in, or pets, or buffs. Saw some pretty OP novices there.

Either way, after some bug fixing it should be even better.

NEWS:
Each finished Event Battlegrounds, you will receive 10 Donation Tokens!

• Like 1